DC Bonta

igual

Without wanting to attract a load of spam, has anyone heard of this guy. His website FXnationlive offers free trade information and as someone just starting out this could be useful.
That said I am a natural sceptic so any information would be appreciated

Ta

igs

Without wanting to attract a load of spam, has anyone heard of this guy. His website FXnationlive offers free trade information and as someone just starting out this could be useful.

Ta

igs

" Just starting out " ? maybe some studies of Dow Theory and a quick read of Richard Donchians stuff too....!!

no need to be sceptical of those 2 guys... (y)
(sorry for spamming):eek:

FXNationLive sounds like a David Bowie tune - or is that ground control to major Tom ..
:p

" Just starting out " ? maybe some studies of Dow Theory and a quick read of Richard Donchians stuff too....!!

FXNationLive sounds like a David Bowie tune - or is that ground control to major Tom ..

Dow Theory as in Charles Dow of course.... ;)

Dow Theory as in Charles Dow of course.... ;)

I guess its the same with anything, to get good you have to spend years training and years working, and only then you will only succeed if you have a natural flair. Which is why I was looking to the easy route of copying someone else!:sneaky:

Thanks for the recommendations
z

Mp -- Dc Bonta

Ta
igs

========================================================

Bonta offers many services and all are legit, as far as that goes BUT he is a long range trader who WAITS for particular trade setups, which appear a touch more conservative than need be.

His present pip score, as stated in the home page video, does seem a tad low by trading standards (unless i totally misunderstood) but does show low risk !

As you are showing interest, SIMPLY demo his ideas for a while and see how he does, remembering that he is but ONE STEP in your further experience, but he aint a bad place to start. DO NOT get involved yet in any "paid for" services, but slowly ingest the words he uses in his lessons and gradually learn the culture of forex !

you will learn, and in a year you will be amazed at what you didnt know, and with another years experience you may well become competent enough to go off on your own style and methods, start writing EA's for everyone else and be known as a "master of the universe"

funny part is, the information will come to you much as "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear !" --- SO just wander along, and the information will appear also, especially since more than a few on this site and others will be offering advice.

Just remember, those who already KNOW find it hard to give kindergarten lessons, and once youre where they are, then you will ALREADY KNOW !

now while this sounds a bit eastern in its context, it aint meant to be --- youve already asked the first question, and the answers will take you into more answers and more questions, and as that repeats you will be learning more and more --- there just aint no other way to describe the process !

Forex is a business, with its own culture and rules and while "copying" another could be of some use i imagine, you MUST be learning also or you will fall down VERY hard !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for that. You have a good point. I currently make my entire income from betting on sports. Its a good income but I don't want to keep all my eggs in one basket. I too would have problems showing someone new to betting what I do, so I understand the principle of reading and learning as much as possible before you ask stupid questions!
Currently making my income in £ and living in Australia I can see the fluidity of the currency market and that says to me there is a good opportunity to make money. But with that opportunity comes an equally good opportunity to lose money!

Thanks

igs

Without sounding stupid, would Dow Theory not be a little dated. I assumed it to be more classroom than practical.

igs

Mp -- "stupid" Questions

Thanks a lot for that. You have a good point. I currently make my entire income from betting on sports. Its a good income but I don't want to keep all my eggs in one basket. I too would have problems showing someone new to betting what I do, so I understand the principle of reading and learning as much as possible before you ask stupid questions!
Currently making my income in £ and living in Australia I can see the fluidity of the currency market and that says to me there is a good opportunity to make money. But with that opportunity comes an equally good opportunity to lose money!
Thanks
igs

==================================================================

LOL -- im sure you didnt just "drop" into sports betting and start making money, so Im glad to see you understand !

Forex is actually "simple" (and boring most of the time) BUT it can provide a very decent income for those who will spend some time with it. THAT said, the "simplicity" can only come from experience, because it is VERY different than sports betting, assuming the sports are "honest"

forex is about "trends" --- where a price is heading and how it gets there, with the "how" being of extreme importance if youre money is on it !

twice a day there are MAJOR price reversals, with MANY minor reversals contained within, usually working at 2 hour intervals. The banks will take a price up to a fairly predeterminded limit, and then drop the price, trading the downside (known as "shorting") to another predetermined price --- only problem is they dont make it simple for you to see the reversals in price and they wont tell you where the end is ---- THATS WHERE THE USE OF PROPER INDICATORS and support and resistance become so important !

on this journey up or down with the price, the banks will take "false" roads known as headfakes, which are seriously designed to make you think a move is over, which would force you to sell out of fear and gets them the quantity they want at a lower price, while you sit there with egg on your face as the price then moves up to a very nice profit, WITHOUT YOU !

its like they have a crew with road signs and arrows, and while you want to go north out of Brisbane towards Gladstone, which isnt the hardest trip in the world, someone runs out with a sign pointing left and the next few miles finds a sign pointing south, another points 180 degrees back up, and so it goes with you having expended a heck of a lot of gas and time, only to find youre right back in downtown Brisbane (if youre lucky and didnt run out of gas (money) 100 miles south !

THATS the games they play !

BUT YOU CAN LEARN THESE GAMES, AND FIND A STRAIGHTER ROUTE !

welcome pilgrim --- youll learn !

mp

DC Bonta as a money manager, from readin other forums... is a scam.!! he has consistently lost 70-75% and more of preoples a/cs when managing them. this is from the punters themselves telling the story. see forex*******s.com site and search on him. now he touts a new system for $99. price is cheap, but suspect he makes his money from glossy web sites ( he has many). hes a marketer.. not a trader. if he was so good turning 18k into 112k in 6 months, that's $1m into $6m in 6mths - why does he need to sell 'systems'. he even admitted in a newsletter email to his cleints that his a/c was down 50%+, but after 9 months he was clawing his way back. far cry from the 1000% story he sells on his sites.

typical system mktg BS scam. dont bother with him. hope you havent,!! be wary.

try forexpeacearmy.com

I browsed through his site like many others and thought at least he had the guts to post his trades up at the beginning of the day. But his figures are based on the maximum possible gain from each trade and when a trade does not go his way he says and I Quote ' hope you didn't get on that one'. Naturally losses are not included in his figures.

I have found far better info here and at ff.com

Thanks

Nick