daytradetowin

Status
Not open for further replies.
answering the critcs

It's unfortunate that some traders act this way, making presumptions without knowing how to trade our methods, or even being a client. Snake oil Salesman would not take the time to explain, answer client emails, and care about defending his good name. If you have not purchased the course or understand the methodology then you should not be commenting and making assumptions. your 2 point stop and 4 point reward is not trade able on the e mini with such high volatility. It is possible you are trading lumber and confusing the two markets, anyhow with the e mini you will be stopped out more times than you would like. If that makes you feel like a veteran trader, than who am i to argue. There are certain rules and money management that need to be followed.
Answering forums is always difficult, especially answering to people with aliases and fake names. They are often competitors or just angry individuals. The exchanges are not meant to become argumentative on my behalf. We believe in our product, we have a solid reputation. Calling names and making accusations will not help you in your trading career or in life. The last five (5) trades have all been winners. That is a fact!
Feb 13 - 4 Point + winner
Feb 17 - 2 point + winner
Feb 18 - 2 Point + winner
Feb 19 - 4Point + winner

It's unfortunate that some traders act this way, making presumptions without knowing how to trade our methods, or even being a client. Snake oil Salesman would not take the time to explain, answer client emails, and care about defending his good name. If you have not purchased the course or understand the methodology then you should not be commenting and making assumptions. your 2 point stop and 4 point reward is not trade able on the e mini with such high volatility. It is possible you are trading lumber and confusing the two markets, anyhow with the e mini you will be stopped out more times than you would like. If that makes you feel like a veteran trader, than who am i to argue. There are certain rules and money management that need to be followed.
Answering forums is always difficult, especially answering to people with aliases and fake names. They are often competitors or just angry individuals. The exchanges are not meant to become argumentative on my behalf. We believe in our product, we have a solid reputation. Calling names and making accusations will not help you in your trading career or in life. The last five (5) trades have all been winners. That is a fact!
Feb 19 - 4Point + winner
Show us your account statements that reflect the results on your website. I am not a competitor, I have seen vendors like you come and go. And I'm not an angry person, I'm just questioning your R/R and how your results are presented. You never answered my question about the +2 and +4 in your results. It assumes that you knew ahead of time to take ALL of your contracts off at +2 if the trade never got to +4...looking forward to seeing those account statements.

Feb 19 - 4Point + winner
John Paul is online now Add to John Paul's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message

It is the same setup this thread is based on, using experience and volume as entry filters.

Steve

Not sure what setup this thread is based on, as there is no setups explained, only some bickering between vendor and another person. So, what is the setup? Perhaps we can move to another thread? Always looking to learn from fellow traders...

I look forward to answering and helping traders become more successful. The proof is in the pudding, and your Alias name and non- experience as your profile show lead me to believe that you are just looking for any excuse to harass the forum. If you have any positive recommendations to add to this form than let's hear them. To continue to harass is a little old and childish. Checkout the review on About.com
Day Trade To Win - Review of E-Mini S&P 500 Trading Course

I look forward to answering and helping traders become more successful. The proof is in the pudding, and your Alias name and non- experience as your profile show lead me to believe that you are just looking for any excuse to harass the forum. If you have any positive recommendations to add to this form than let's hear them. To continue to harass is a little old and childish. Checkout the review on About.com
Day Trade To Win - Review of E-Mini S&P 500 Trading Course
I am not harassing you - where do you get that idea? I asked you two things:
1. Show us your account statements - why is that so hard?
2. Why do your results show either ALL contracts taken off at +2 or 1/2 at +2 and 1/2 at +4? It assumes you knew ahead of time to get out at +2 if the trade never got to +4. That is impossible in real trading.
Just answer those two questions. If you want to see vendors harassed go to elitetrader..they would rip you apart - I'm just asking questions but I have yet to meet a vendor that will share his account statements because their system doesn't work over time in actual trading. I'm giving you the opportunity to better than them.

The free trial is now included after you buy the course, it use to be seperate.

The ebook is a preveiw of the course, the heart of the info. is in the continuation of the
ebook, i.e. the course.

Steve

Interesting concept - spend $397 for a free trial !

Not sure what setup this thread is based on, as there is no setups explained, only some bickering between vendor and another person. So, what is the setup? Perhaps we can move to another thread? Always looking to learn from fellow traders...

From the very start of this thread the question was, is this system any good? That has been the tone of the thread. So if your looking for details you might want to move on.

That being said, this course followed with DISIPLINE should save the average new trader thousands of $ and thousands of hours! Take it from me Iam self taught. You need structure, rules, and setups based in REALITY / PRICE ACTION!

I said all that and I never even purchased the course! So how do I know? after spending thousands of hours on charts using price action, you end having a relationship with the chart and then everything becomes obvious.

Steve

From the very start of this thread the question was, is this system any good? That has been the tone of the thread. So if your looking for details you might want to move on.

That being said, this course followed with DISIPLINE should save the average new trader thousands of $ and thousands of hours! Take it from me Iam self taught. You need structure, rules, and setups based in REALITY / PRICE ACTION!

I said all that and I never even purchased the course! So how do I know? after spending thousands of hours on charts using price action, you end having a relationship with the chart and then everything becomes obvious.

Steve

Gee... here I am representing and promoting Day Trading To Win, the least J.P.can do is send me a copy!

Last edited:

Steve
You have posted numerous times here about the setup and the course but you never bought it...well, now I've seen everything :(

I have been trading Emini S&P full time for the last 2 years
after trading stocks for a number of years.
Some of you have discussed here the idea of stop and profit taking.
The classic books that say you need to have 3:1 risk reward, or 2:1 are
just purely wrong. Sometimes I would risk 7 points to make 4, as I rely
on high probability directional trade.

Sometimes, I come so close to getting stopped
and all of sudden I see a complete turnaround.
This gentleman from day trade to win, seems to trade the methodology that
I use: it’s price action. Truly, 1000% better than the use of technical analysis only.

By the way, Stop asking him for statements! It’s insulting.
I have friends who know I trade full time for the last five years,
see what I do, see my office with monitors, and see the way I live.
I would never show them my statements!
It’s truly is a loser’s mentality to ask for it.
At least this guy (John Paul) came on the forum and responded.

I use: it’s price action. Truly, 1000% better than the use of technical analysis only.

He is selling something, he's not just here to help. It is VERY common for vendors to be asked for statements...maybe you have been living under a rock or rarely go on any traders forums. He still has not answered my question about how he knows ahead of time to take all contracts off at +2 while other times he knows to take 1/2 off and then the second 1/2 at +4......that is impossible...look at his results and think about it...there is NO WAY you could duplicate the results on his website because its all hindsight. Check out page 2 of this thread - someone else asked the same question but he has not given an answer.

If he asked you to manage your money then he owes you statements. He is not.

As for the 2 and 4 points:
it's called "trading volatility" you schmuck! Sometimes I do the exact same thing. Let me "crawl" from under my rock and explain to you: I use for example a volatility factor, and a range indicator while I place my limit orders at different exit levels. Sometimes I get it, sometimes I need to get out fast as levels are not reached.

Mr.007..why are you here? To mock and criticize educators? So what if he wants to sell his thing?
Brokers advertise..Trading software advertise...even this forum and site is ad driven!
Nothing wrong with that.

I see some vendors advertise for 10K, sometimes 15K...he has a book for $397. for God's sake!

I will buy the book and let you know what I think of it.
I spent thousands plus plus...before I became a full time trader.
What's another $397?

Response from vendor is another free marketing opportunity for the vendor. It is called a Sales Pitch. Show me the "Statements" is a proper attitude here. Sales Pitch = Show me the Statements

If he asked you to manage your money then he owes you statements. He is not.

As for the 2 and 4 points:
it's called "trading volatility" you schmuck! Sometimes I do the exact same thing. Let me "crawl" from under my rock and explain to you: I use for example a volatility factor, and a range indicator while I place my limit orders at different exit levels. Sometimes I get it, sometimes I need to get out fast as levels are not reached.

Mr.007..why are you here? To mock and criticize educators? So what if he wants to sell his thing?
Brokers advertise..Trading software advertise...even this forum and site is ad driven!
Nothing wrong with that.

I see some vendors advertise for 10K, sometimes 15K...he has a book for $397. for God's sake!

I will buy the book and let you know what I think of it.
I spent thousands plus plus...before I became a full time trader.
What's another $397?
You have no idea what I'm talking about - and you call ME a schmuck!!! I also trade for separate targets at different levels - as do thousands of traders...THAT IS NOT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. READ MY LAST POST ABOUT THE WEBSITE RESULTS FOR +2/+4 YOU IDIOT. Look at his results section of his website and you figure out what I'm talking about. And look at the question from the 2nd page of this thread - same thing I'm asking. AND THE VENDOR HAS NOT RESPONDED WITH AN ANSWER - what does that tell you???

The only problem i can find with this system so far is on the results page, i know that sometimes in the youtube videos he does not achieve the full 4 points and gets stopped out on the back half (10 contracts for breakeven) this would mean a profit of $1000 on the first 10 contracts and $0 on the second 10 contracts as he was stopped out for breakeven. Not once does this figure come up on the performance history. Strictly speaking, in the profits per 20 contracts column he is not telling any lies as 2pts on 20 contracts does amout to $2000 but this is not necessarily what he would have achieved using his methods on that day. Im not saying his method is not a good one but it would be nice to see the adjusted figures so people would know what they are actually getting themselves into.
This guy is asking the same question I have been asking - so is he a schmuck also Zmark-trader? Does he not know what "trading volatility" is.........???

This guy is asking the same question I have been asking - so is he a schmuck also Zmark-trader? Does he not know what "trading volatility" is.........???

It has to be said those results do look made up for the reasons stated on page 2 of this thread. It would be interesting to hear an answer.

There doesn't appear to be a single instance of slippage either.

Also - there's no free trial but "Tekoa" on page 2 of this thread had been trialing this system according to his Dec 31st Post, which was also his first post on this site:

I am currently doing the free trial and I must say it is the easiest and simpliest trading approach I've ever used!

Doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on here. Doesn't take a genius to figure out who Zmark-Trader is too. He's probably also doing a free trial !

Status
Not open for further replies.