Congested market on 30 min chart

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 199
i will give it a little more room on euro
im also short bonds and es these are swing plays

Feels like an Exp Flat on the ES....

(Incorrect above the 1386 area....and it turn's into to a slight diff ABC count if the low gets busted ie the big blue B moves to the black (A) )

The dotted lines on the (C) leg are fib ratio's of the (A) wave (61.8 & 78.6)

Just a doodle...:)

Attachments

• EXPFLAT.jpg
    EXPFLAT.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
andycan said:
still short euro, es and bonds
also short gold

I still think you're shorting the euro too early. Although it may turn round I can't see any evidence of a reversal yet.

As for Bonds & Gold ... did you really just say you're short?!?! Do you have a particular setup that has triggered these positions?

Simon

turtle trader said:
I still think you're shorting the euro too early. Although it may turn round I can't see any evidence of a reversal yet.

As for Bonds & Gold ... did you really just say you're short?!?! Do you have a particular setup that has triggered these positions?

Simon
of course!!!
gold from a geometric point of view has hit a top bonds looks like im going to get slapped only if it goes to new highs but its the market i know best and its always worked well for me
euro well maybe, just familiarising myself with it.

andycan said:
of course!!!
gold from a geometric point of view has hit a top bonds looks like im going to get slapped only if it goes to new highs but its the market i know best and its always worked well for me
euro well maybe, just familiarising myself with it.

I guess you can't argue with what works. It just shows there's more than one way to skin a cat - I prefer to look for low risk entries into an existing/developing trend rather than trying to pick ultimate turning points.

turtle trader said:
I guess you can't argue with what works. It just shows there's more than one way to skin a cat - I prefer to look for low risk entries into an existing/developing trend rather than trying to pick ultimate turning points.
i usually do too
but quick moves are normally followed by sideways or corrections its the corrections i look for
if its not acting as i would expect i cover

That EXP Flat doddle wasn't to far off.....:eek: :) ))

They were just a little mischievous gaping it into the TA traders stops before removing the rug....

Last edited:
Bez said:
:)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=285396&postcount=83

The incorrect above 1386 bit was for the day sess, they were little devils as usual by going for the TA stops in the premarket....
as i said window dressing
es is so bloody obvious, we have had a 1:1 down abc we could have a pop this is where i expect the c leg to subdivide or be a complex move the outside down bar should force it down but its not unusual to have a day or 2 inside

The market is in congestion I 'am closing my long position

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    60 KB · Views: 199
still short euro bonds and es
gold a thorn in my side but still not stopped out

still short euro bonds and gold
1/2 covered bonds,euro stop below entry so profitable even if stopped out
still full position in gold and covered es
gold stop lowered

Trading range. I'am short in this case :cheesy: