Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 203
good call but im staying out for today lots of window dressing going on

i have my eyes on grains at the moment it should have a good drop
just trying to find a good entry point

Mr Black
looks like euro/usd could be a swing short, what do you think?

andycan said:
Mr Black
Yes I agree whit you...

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    65.6 KB · Views: 204
andycan said:
Mr Black

With the USD getting hammered on all fronts I wouldn't have thought now was the right time to be buying it - you're swimming against the tide on that one!

(but great thread - keep it up)

Simon

some harmonic ratios for euro daily

Attachments

• Image1.gif
    Image1.gif
    95.7 KB · Views: 208
turtle trader said:
With the USD getting hammered on all fronts I wouldn't have thought now was the right time to be buying it - you're swimming against the tide on that one!

(but great thread - keep it up)

Simon
i would like to see euro go to 1.32 on the continues but im looking for a drop first to just under 1.269 dec basis

andycan said:
i would like to see euro go to 1.32 on the continues but im looking for a drop first to just under 1.269 dec basis

I just think todays $ action is too strong (weak) to fight - I fancy a long on the ER2 though - in at 767.70. Would have posted a little sooner if it wasn't for those pesky trick or treaters!

Attachments

• ER2.jpg
    ER2.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 190
turtle trader said:
I just think todays $ action is too strong (weak) to fight - I fancy a long on the ER2 though - in at 767.70. Would have posted a little sooner if it wasn't for those pesky trick or treaters!
i understand what you are saying
i hate the end of month its just window dressing today
i have been watching the dollar i think if we can get to 81-82 we may have a rally but thats not confirmed as yet but with regards to euro i hear you if we drop its going to be counter trend and possibly a waterfall but no worries stops in place and r/r is healthy

closed my short trade for $ :cheesy: 70 profit

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    59.2 KB · Views: 197
turtle trader said:

Just got a reversal signal on that ER2 trade (entered on 3 min TF) so out at 768.5