Day traders making 50+% returns per month lets talk money managment

i could be wrong it most likely not.

the people that are doing 50% are making there trades before anyone on graphs have noticed.

The laws of compound interest are unavoidable. If you make 50% a day for a year, starting with only £1000, you will be richer than Donald Trump. And, though I love this site, if you were richer than Donald Trump, you wouldn't be here.

Which leads me to think, that although 50% a day is possible, it isn't being done.

wats funny is that like on other blogs here people are saying 50% it total balls because thats whet everyone else says on the internet

:/

right strategy + right trader + right account size = 50% per month on average is possible

the people that do this generally dont go on websites, that sall.

as well there are people who obviously dont understand probability theory (or practice).

That's probably because they end up in Gambler's Anonymous.

The laws of compound interest are unavoidable. If you make 50% a day for a year, starting with only £1000, you will be richer than Donald Trump. And, though I love this site, if you were richer than Donald Trump, you wouldn't be here.

Which leads me to think, that although 50% a day is possible, it isn't being done.

hi :)

sorry but...

on nearly all of the internet on tradin gwebsites people are saying "50% per month can never happen otherwise youd be the rich4est man in the world" but... im not being mean but... the people that say this usually dint really know about trading for a job.

when trading is your job, and not an expensive hobby, there are as well thing to think about like

taking money from your account (i started a blog about this but hardly no one answereed)

how robust your strategy is, like how reliable it is even tho it wont make you 10s of milions.

which people that are trading with other jobs or from there credit card dont get.

my little way of thinking about it is that its a bit like doing the lottery.

You can do 1 ticker per week with your numbers and hope that one day you will win the jackpot and be mega rich

OR

you can buy tickets from numbers 32 - 49, and as well in order (like 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40) for 1 pound, and sell it to someone that picked 8, 2 - 23, 10, 29, 11 because there children were born on 8th feb, 23rd oct and 29 nov

you are never going to be mega rich from doing it but there will always be people picking stupid numbers that you can sell to.

i could be wrong it most likely not.

the people that are doing 50% are making there trades before anyone on graphs have noticed.

IT DOESNT MATTER THE STYLE...you can make millions whatever technique or approach to the markets....the question is how well do you know yourself?

That's probably because they end up in Gambler's Anonymous.

now i am not meaning to be rude because i have already been rude enough on another blog. but can i ask if you are a real trader? or just as a hobby?
you were better talking about poker than about trading... on a trading website :/

i agree 50% per day is beyond my capability.....however

I said...50% - 100% PER MONTH

100% PER MONTH is 5% per day on average in a month

IT DOESNT MATTER THE STYLE...you can make millions whatever technique or approach to the markets....the question is how well do you know yourself?

sorry but yes it does matter they style.

and as well some people cant make millions but be good traders.

the bit about knowing yourself is like alot of what is on trading forums and intagible and only serves to fuel the daytime fantasies of those who are looking to be mega rich.

Well you certainly have spirit, Spirit :)

Over the years there've been hundreds appeared here with the same claims and the same ambitions - let's hope you're the first to do it.

jon

sorry but yes it does matter they style.

and as well some people cant make millions but be good traders.

the bit about knowing yourself is like alot of what is on trading forums and intagible and only serves to fuel the daytime fantasies of those who are looking to be mega rich.

LISTEN...

I rekon i can double my money everymonth....up to the value of $2m!

Once i get to $2m then i will max out my strategy...... im sure that the strategy will evolve over time anyway. Once i get to $2m then my strategy dictates trading 100contracts per trades.....(At this point the slippage trading extra contracts starts to adversely effect results) with this being the maximum level i would max out making roughly $2m dollars a month forever.. even if i get close to this rate of return im going to :) the whole time

Once i get to this stage then i will use my EOD strategy that can handle hundreds of millions and generate triple digit returns!:clap:

Well you certainly have spirit, Spirit :)

Over the years there've been hundreds appeared here with the same claims and the same ambitions - let's hope you're the first to do it.

jon

thank you

There is no hope....only what is :cool:

LISTEN...

I rekon i can double my money everymonth....up to the value of $2m!

Once i get to $2m then i will max out my strategy...... im sure that the strategy will evolve over time anyway. Once i get to $2m then my strategy dictates trading 100contracts per trades.....with this being the maximum level i would max out making roughly $2m dollars a month forever.. even if i get close to this rate of return im going to :) the whole time

Once i get to this stage then i will use my EOD strategy that can handle hundreds of millions and generate triple digit returns!:clap:

(y)

good for you mate!

now copy and paste your post and try to get a mortgage

:whistling

now i am not meaning to be rude because i have already been rude enough on another blog. but can i ask if you are a real trader? or just as a hobby?
you were better talking about poker than about trading... on a trading website :/

I'll decline answering for now as I don't wish to receive PM's and so on. Surely you'd appreciate that there's variance in trading and as a result of going for 50%/month on a consistent basis it's going to require the use of high leverage. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens when the inevitable happens.

I'll decline answering for now as I don't wish to receive PM's and so on. Surely you'd appreciate that there's variance in trading and as a result of going for 50%/month on a consistent basis it's going to require the use of high leverage. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens when the inevitable happens.

this is a redundant comment...i have explained my risk parameters....blowing up is impossible.....6% per day is my loss point!....blwing up equals losing 18 days in a row at maximum whack....come on be logical!

:LOL: Well good luck then, you're obviously very determined and thought it out thoroughly how you're going to make tons of money with some fancy lines and indicators so i'll just wish you luck and hope you exceed your targets. (y)

:LOL: Well good luck then, you're obviously very determined and thought it out thoroughly how you're going to make tons of money with some fancy lines and indicators so i'll just wish you luck and hope you exceed your targets. (y)

i dont use indicators!.....MA have the simplest equation of all derived indicators...so i dont class them as outright indicators!

The more complicated a formula is for an indicator the more dubious i am of the indicator!