Day Trade the FTSE

I am amuslim and I have quiet a few turkish friends and have read there history of the ottoman Empire and visited the country on a number of occasions. They are very nice and pleasant people, well some of them can be? haha......

i don't think its unusual at all, I have an English friend who is going out with a Turkish girl and hopes to get married to her soon...........

Istanbul was very nice. That was my limited experience of Turkey. Did all the palaces and stuff.

Could be a nice short lining up here. 250 tick hidden div. Just waiting for entry on 50

guess where the FTSE is now?..........Arrrrgh!!

patience my friend, patience.........................other opportunities shall arise!!

guess where the FTSE is now?..........Arrrrgh!!

patience my friend, patience.........................other opportunities shall arise!!

It happens. Tickled out and then back in your favour. I look at some of the trades I've been in today and weep !! Oh well on to the next.

Long at 4258... possibly ticking up due to Auto Loans Bush about to annouce.

Great entry. Right on the P/back after the Resistance level went. Would have snapped something off to get in there. Alas I was in the bath.

Hats off in hindsight I wouldn't have got in to that until around 62/63 so you had a 5 point jump on me sir.

The short train left the station and I'm stuck on the platform ! OH well. That 250 tick was such a clear short bar.

there is the surge that I was waiting for and i missed it...........

had to go for friday prayers...........

oh well!!

we are right back down again!!

4258, was up 25 at one point and got greedy. rabit in the headlights situation as i watch my profits fall...