Dax Trading 13th to 17th

come on, someone else must have caught that too? Bought at 256 and traded to 270. It went thought it was ease so i put at stop at 270 with the next target of 290. Out for +34

whats this crossover method that got you 700 points a day ? If you've got a system like that up and running, I dunno why your faffing about scalping !!!

i really can't be bothered to go through all this again... :rolleyes: I trade a lot of markets, have multiple accounts and have a few different systems i use over different time frames. I have my cash cows, and my more risky ventures. I have my wins and my losses, but my trading is fundementally based on simple TA that has stood the test of time as well as good risk managment. Oh yeah and a healthy dose of didication doesn't go a miss either.

Ontop of that i'm always trying out a couple of systems/indicators that i see other people using to see if i can learn anything from them.

Please don't PM me asking me how to make 500pts+ a day. It really annoys me when people do that. There are a handful of people on these forum who i respect and have helped me in the pass and are serious about this subject - they know who they are (yes that even includes you laptop, even tho your sarcasim towards me can be annoying), and with them people i am willing to share all my work and ideas.

blown out of that @ 60 .... -34......write a 1000 times "I must not try and pick bottoms,I must not try and pick bottoms,I must not try and pick bottoms,"...:(

small price to pay for the overnight points you've been harvesting from the last few weeks mate:LOL: :LOL:

steve, i'm gonna send you a new system that i've been testing, seems to be a good little earner. I'll pm you in a bit, just cleaning my apartment up at the moment because it's in a right state lol

blown out of that @ 60 .... -34......write a 1000 times "I must not try and pick bottoms,I must not try and pick bottoms,I must not try and pick bottoms,"...:(

Steve, you must have seen the internet video clip of the chimp falling off his branch ? last though that passed through his head as he fell to Earth....."I must not try to pick bottoms"

Last edited:
Steve, you msus have seen the internet video clip of the chimp falling off his branch ? last though that passed through his head as he fell to Earth....."I must not try to pick bottoms"

:LOL: :LOL:
classic.

how you been rath? have you been distracted by all those go go bars again...:LOL:
did you get out of those options ok in the end m8?

did you get out of those options ok in the end m8?

lost a few grand but made it back this month to end flat over the last 2 months; which is far better than losing it, but I need to start turning some more profits. How you been doing BD ?

lost a few grand but made it back this month to end flat over the last 2 months; which is far better than losing it, but I need to start turning some more profits. How you been doing BD ?

Fine thanks Rath,

even got some sunshine over here....love it when the summer lasts two weeks:LOL:

trading has been interesting. been trading shorter timeframes and getting on ok but should have stuck to the hourly charts. however with the volatility and uncertainty i lost my bottle a bit and went for the shorter stuff, when i was at my screen of which time has been limited.

that said im very happy as if i had had the balls i would have been a very happy man, as my hourly systems worked out great and would have been very profitable, thus giving me the confidence to trust them and myself more:D

anyone hitting the dax today?

Fine thanks Rath,

even got some sunshine over here....love it when the summer lasts two weeks:LOL:

trading has been interesting. been trading shorter timeframes and getting on ok but should have stuck to the hourly charts. however with the volatility and uncertainty i lost my bottle a bit and went for the shorter stuff, when i was at my screen of which time has been limited.

that said im very happy as if i had had the balls i would have been a very happy man, as my hourly systems worked out great and would have been very profitable, thus giving me the confidence to trust them and myself more:D

anyone hitting the dax today?

Hi BD,
i'm still looking for that illusive long....:rolleyes: