Dax Trading 13th to 17th

nah, you can put a ruler up against it. Ftse is slowly coming down, but non of my indicators line up.

yeah, it just had its second go at that area, but like you say, sod knows after that

just had a scalp for 10pts, 250-260

edit to say it will probably hit 270, but i was just playing safe

this one is going to take forever to go, but i'm condident i'll get it. I was playing around some of my settings last night and i forgot to put my old ones back on. If i had my old settings on i would of shorted at a better price of 270 with my exit at 262

just went back and looked through all of that, and to be fair it was my own stupid fault. Because it was so flat i started messing around on 1min. Normally the lowest time frame i go down to now is 3mins when it's flat, and if i had just stuck to 3mins i would of taken a clean easy 19pts from 256-275.

Still tho i have to put things into perspective and not let it **** me off. With my 6pts so far today, i've earnt well over a weeks wages if i was still working in the crap kitchen job that i was doing last summer.... Plus it's good to get your fingers burnt every now and then, it reminds you to stick with your plan and that you're not god...

i bloody knew it was gonna go :devilish: I called it, then traded it like an idiot

long again 49-57. Sorry i'm not posting both the open and close of the trades live, but its hard as i'm scalping, i'm literally in and out

250-260 again +10. To be honest i'm not really feeling too comfortable on 1min, but i've gotta try it so i know. Very thin at the moment...

long again 49-57. Sorry i'm not posting both the open and close of the trades live, but its hard as i'm scalping, i'm literally in and out

Calm down Kev....Not sure why you change to scalping?????????? After making 700 points a day with your cross over method;) ...Scalping for 1 to 2 ticks will take you to the poor house.

I've got multiple accounts, so i still have my cross overs working the in back ground. Just had another 10pts from 256-266, You have PM laptop.

Last edited: