Dante Loves You

A long time ago (when the Vyew room was still going and we could play pictionary), Masq made a bit of a mistake by copying and pasting Jasmine Lowson into the chat window rather than Google to search for pics he could jerk off to.

Just thought I'd share.

waaa???? :confused:

A long time ago (when the Vyew room was still going and we could play pictionary), Masq made a bit of a mistake by copying and pasting Jasmine Lowson into the chat window rather than Google to search for pics he could jerk off to.

Just thought I'd share.

I'd also like to point out he's jewish, and dure to the foreskin factor cannot masterbate properly.

I love the BNP currency strategist girl ... can't remember the name ... all blood on holiday from the headroom :)

Or Ayesha Faridi ... :)

I like this girls best from TV news. Sky sports news' Millie Clode. Seems a nice enough person too.

Millie004.JPG

Meanwhile, for the discerning gent (possibly nowadays, the discerning gent of a certain age):

It's Jaqueline ("The Deep") Bisset, I'm talking about.

Not that I would kick Nathalie Baye out of bed.

lol.

Oh another detractor...they're accumulating as quick as the stars next to my name :)

TD, you were recommended by someone in a position to know, to stop bigging yourself up and consentrate on trading. Im sure those people would respect you more if you listened to what they said and concentrated your efforts in the direction you were told to put them in.

TD, you were recommended by someone in a position to know, to stop bigging yourself up and consentrate on trading. Im sure those people would respect you more if you listened to what they said and concentrated your efforts in the direction you were told to put them in.

If only the person that recommended that could see my trading now...

Serious question here: If I write to CNBC and say "I'll turn £100 into £50k for charity in say 6 months - call it a challenge, they have to hook me up with that bird above for a date (a nice meal) something like that...I know birds have been "auctioned off" before...what do you reckon my chances are? (not of making the money - of CNBC or her accepting) BTW I'm being totally serious.

Pretty good, although they will want to carefully vet you