Dante Loves You

No one beats my Erin

Apart, maybe, from Melissa Theuriau:

Shes good.

breastfeeding-melissa-theuriau-24490.jpg

Tom,
I'll happily go to lunch with you for free - you don't have to do any fancy trading conjuring tricks to impress me! Also, I probably know more about trading than most of the babes pictured here - so the conversation will be better too. On top of that, I've got bigger tits than any of them. Play your cards right and I just might let you have a fondle.
:cheesy:
Tim.

Tom,
I'll happily go to lunch with you for free - you don't have to do any fancy trading conjuring tricks to impress me! Also, I probably know more about trading than most of the babes pictured here - so the conversation will be better too. On top of that, I've got bigger tits than any of them. Play your cards right and I just might let you have a fondle.
:cheesy:
Tim.

That made me think of the squeel like a pig scene in deliverence.

Serious question here: If I write to CNBC and say "I'll turn £100 into £50k for charity in say 6 months - call it a challenge, they have to hook me up with that bird above for a date (a nice meal) something like that...I know birds have been "auctioned off" before...what do you reckon my chances are? (not of making the money - of CNBC or her accepting) BTW I'm being totally serious.

Whoaa! What are guys like me supposed to do if we want hot women but are not superhuman traders like you? Or maybe we just want to keep most of the money ourselves? I'll tell you what I did. I moved to Thailand. :cheers:

Whoaa! What are guys like me supposed to do if we want hot women but are not superhuman traders like you? Or maybe we just want to keep most of the money ourselves? I'll tell you what I did. I moved to Thailand. :cheers:

thai01.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

GIRUGAMESH GIRUGAMESH

GIRUGAMESH GIRUGAMESH

GIRUGAMESH GIRUGAMESH

GIRUGAMESH GIRUGAMESH

GIRUGAMESH GIRUGAMESH

GIRUGAMESH GIRUGAMESH

GIRUGAMESH GIRUGAMESH