Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
could not be bothered catching up today on this thread so cut to the chase as mofo or foxylady made a live call yet???

Foxy made a few last night in the ftse thread, but they were all losers! It's a lot harder when you can't hide behind nebulous calls or edited statements as I'm sure F knows!! (hense why he posts in the fashion he does! ) ;) 0;)

could not be bothered catching up today on this thread so cut to the chase as mofo or foxylady made a live call yet???

Check my thread from 6 51 am this morning mate

Special live calls for you and the guests ;-))

By the way - I got 5 correct in a row- but so what - are you bothered - NO -

But would you like to know hows it done

Well Trade2 windows wants to

I think we need to set up a new thread - to keep it all above board and free for anybody who wants to see how its all done.

Maybe next week - but better in new year

This should be FUN

Regards

F

................. Those following the thread for live calls when it is not a live call thread at least can know what my bias, if any, is.

I'm glad you said that because it's precisely the point everyone's being trying to make.

I'm sure you'll agree that a running discourse on long/short bias at various levels is one thing, but to say that of itself demonstrates successful trading is quite another.

Foxy made a few last night in the ftse thread, but they were all losers! It's a lot harder when you can't hide behind nebulous calls or edited statements as I'm sure F knows!! (hense why he posts in the fashion he does! ) ;) 0;)

Well - Major Magnum - the guy who I taught on the thread over 8 months - does post his statements - all true un doctored ones

Its his prerogative - and hes a genuine guy

SO they are all rubbish as well are they

How can thicko's even argue with my trading history - ie over 13 years - 7 years Full time - over 16000 live trades - etc etc - and I even explain how i do it free - but its complex and cannot be learnt in just a week or a few months - its takes months and years of graft - ie hard work and study

Join in with Trade 2 windows and we can show all live on a new thread in the new year???

Surely that's an offer you cannot refuse ?

Regards

F ;-)

Join in with Trade 2 windows and we can show all live on a new thread in the new year???

Surely that's an offer you cannot refuse ?

Regards

F ;-)

Are you saying that you will make actual live calls and not your usual rubbish?
If so, i'm in!
(but of course you won't, because there's no hiding place when you make a call like ''Long HERE NOW at 77.78 - stop at 77.50 (and the current price on everyones screen is around 77.78)

;)

I'm glad you said that because it's precisely the point everyone's being trying to make.

I'm sure you'll agree that a running discourse on long/short bias at various levels is one thing, but to say that of itself demonstrates successful trading is quite another.

Please JON

So what other proof do you want when a student of the method of 8 months - posts his full statements - done many time by MM

In fact his last one on my live thread featured 26 trades in the day with 2 wrong

A full live statement on £1000 account he posted a month or so ago showed a 27% growth in the day - with a 90% win ratio on over 20 trades

It can be done - it is being done - by maybe only 2% or less of all FX traders

Regards

F

Are you saying that you will make actual live calls and not your usual rubbish?
If so, i'm in!
(but of course you won't, because there's no hiding place when you make a call like ''Long HERE NOW at 77.78 - stop at 77.50 (and the current price on everyones screen is around 77.88)

;)

Live calls within 10 seconds of taking them are least of my trade worries

BUT

I just dont like get rich quick merchants following and relying on me

Genuine traders - like MM - no problem

OK ;-)

Regards

F

PS better calls than those made for an hour this morning from 6 51 am on live thread

Please JON

So what other proof do you want when a student of the method of 8 months - posts his full statements - done many time by MM

In fact his last one on my live thread featured 26 trades in the day with 2 wrong

A full live statement on £1000 account he posted a month or so ago showed a 27% growth in the day - with a 90% win ratio on over 20 trades

Regards

F

Why don't you do as Devilicus asks.

A standard format for everyone when calling live trades?

I just think you like the sound of your own keyboard tapping out bollox all day !

Please JON

Regards

F

No, I wasn't criticising MM at all. He, unlike you, admits the thread is not a live calls one and it's good that he does go to the lengths of showing some trades in relation to his perception of long/short bias.

You, on the other hand, expect us to take it as read that you have made successful trades from your "scalp buys above x", or "scalp sells below y" bias thoughts.

You know as well as me that people don't necessarily make any money because they judge the direction correctly (although that helps, of course :LOL:). There's a lot more to trading than that.

Last edited:

yep. i would say that running a discourse for reflection is useful when comparing it with actual actions taken at the end of the day.
so this is my results list on 1k capital for the day. i will go over these tonight and compare to any notes i have made. The key questions as always for me will be , did i take profit too early on the positions? in the pa, is there anything i did not see that would have taken my 30% profit for the day to a greater amount?

Attachments

• thurs.PNG
    thurs.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 110
Please JON

actually i usually can do better than that. as evidenced today. still making various mishtakes, but they really can be beneficial if i bother to learn from each one.

yep. i would say that running a discourse for reflection is useful when comparing it with actual actions taken at the end of the day.
so this is my results list on 1k capital for the day. i will go over these tonight and compare to any notes i have made. The key questions as always for me will be , did i take profit too early on the positions? in the pa, is there anything i did not see that would have taken my 30% profit for the day to a greater amount?

Don't disagree.

Just in case my post was taken as being critical of you I repeat my reply to fxmo:

No, I wasn't criticising MM at all. He, unlike you, admits the thread is not a live calls one and it's good that he does go to the lengths of showing some trades in relation to his perception of long/short bias.

You, on the other hand, expect us to take it as read that you have made successful trades from your "scalp buys above x", or "scalp sells below y" bias thoughts.

You know as well as me that people don't necessarily make any money because they judge the direction correctly (although that helps, of course ). There's a lot more to trading than that.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but i think its blatantly obvious that F is an expert retail forex trader.

hehe...and it's blatantly obvious to some that he most certainly ISN'T!! quite the opposite, in fact.
Difference of opinions are what makes the world go round, though - so it's all good ;)

p.s - possibly scalp long above 62-64 on cadjpy if it;s able to hold and the PA is correct.
scalp sells below 54-57. Same conditions. 6 pips stops
i'll update later

Last edited:
ive still got loads to learn (i;e use stop losses)but heres todays trades.

currently losing on AUD/JPY but i think i might break even on it, il post that later

Attachments

• realst.JPG
    realst.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.