Daily FX Signals (AUS/USD and CAD/USD) and European Indices

Hi...,

I have just visited this thread and have been looking around with great interest. I would like to ask people who are following these signals, what their views are, so far, on the daily signals.? Of course talking from previous experience, results (past performance) are very different to actual trading results.

Safesignal, will you continue to post Daily FX 4cast on this thread or are you stopping as of 1st Aug.

Thanks.

FX Signals

daps said:
Hi...,

I have just visited this thread and have been looking around with great interest. I would like to ask people who are following these signals, what their views are, so far, on the daily signals.? Of course talking from previous experience, results (past performance) are very different to actual trading results.

Safesignal, will you continue to post Daily FX 4cast on this thread or are you stopping as of 1st Aug.

Thanks.
Dear Daps

Thank you for your interest in our signals. As much as we like to continue posting our signals in this forum, unfortunately from 1st August we can only post our signals here with one day delay. The reason we continue posting our signals here with delay is to give chance to the viewrs to monitor our performance in the future. We wouldl ike to take this opportunity to thank Trade2Win and our subscribers to support us in the last 4 months.

We wish you all happy trading hours.

SAFESignals

Daily FX 4Cast for 1st August 2005

Dear Traders;

Please find enclosed Daily FX 4Cast for 1st August attached to this post.

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily FX 4Cast 1 August 2005.pdf
    65.8 KB · Views: 249
Daily signals on Indices

Dear Traders,

After an overwhelming support and interest from our clients for our popular "Daily FX 4Cast" in last 4 months , we have decided to extend our methods to stock indicesand we are proud to announce that we have launched the "Daily Indices 4Cast". Please find enclosed a copy of today's 4cast for your kind attention.

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily Indices 4cast 2 August 2005.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 490
hi there...,

Looking at the 1st Aug sheet, the previous days performance resulted in a loss of 200 pips. Any comments on such a day.? All 5 trades getting stopped out.?

regards

Daps

daps said:
hi there...,

Looking at the 1st Aug sheet, the previous days performance resulted in a loss of 200 pips. Any comments on such a day.? All 5 trades getting stopped out.?

regards

Daps

Dear Daps

Of course. We are not fortune tellers. We are analyst and we use various methods to give our signals. In fact this shows our honesty in posting real performance. But what is important is using the signals constantly. If you look at our weblog and choose the "performance" category, you will see that we had similar days in the past months but the result of the month was always positive. If anyone in the World told you that they never had a lost, don't believe them. We hope this can answer your question and your concern.

Regards
SAFESignals

Free Indices Signals. A new service from SAFE

Dear Traders,

Please find enclosed a copy of today's 4cast for your kind attention.

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily Indices 4cast 3 August 2005.pdf
    64.2 KB · Views: 357
Daily FX 4Cast for 2nd August 2005

Dear Traders;

Please find enclosed Daily FX 4Cast for 2nd August attached to this post.

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily FX 4Cast 2 August 2005.pdf
    68 KB · Views: 301
Hi Safesignals...,

Thanks for the daily reports. I've been keeping a record of your performance on a daily basis, the results do seem very good. However, I have a major concern regards the reported figures. They are based on an ideal trade exit. Your results always show the best case scenario, hence biased towards showing the maximum profit achievable.

There seems to be no clarity on what level to exit. Yes, a trader must use his own judgement but the results would be totally distorted to what you are showing. I'm not trying to be negative here, rather trying to get a better understanding of your exit strategy.

Also can you be clearer regards your judgement for re-entering a trade at the same level. Do you only re-enter a trade if the previous one was profitable.?

regards

Darpen

daps said:
Hi Safesignals...,

Thanks for the daily reports. I've been keeping a record of your performance on a daily basis, the results do seem very good. However, I have a major concern regards the reported figures. They are based on an ideal trade exit. Your results always show the best case scenario, hence biased towards showing the maximum profit achievable.

There seems to be no clarity on what level to exit. Yes, a trader must use his own judgement but the results would be totally distorted to what you are showing. I'm not trying to be negative here, rather trying to get a better understanding of your exit strategy.

Also can you be clearer regards your judgement for re-entering a trade at the same level. Do you only re-enter a trade if the previous one was profitable.?

regards

Darpen

Hello and thank you for your question. But before we answer to all your questions, we invite you to read our "User guide" and "FAQ" download-able from our weblog. They answer most of your questions. We have repeatedly said in this forum or other forums that all our performances are based on real trade not best case scenario as you suggested. What we do not understand is in one post you ask us why we had 200 pips loss and now you tell us our profit numbers are too good to be true! We are a bit confused here. :confused: We do exactly what we do but we have said this before that no one should expect to have same result as us. We produce the signals and at the same time we do look at many other indicators, economic calendar etc... and decide when to exit. Of course if you set your entry/exit and target on "set and forget" basis then you always get a lower profit or loss. But we are traders and this is our job. We have traded in this market for over 10 years and we can spot and understand market behaviour. At the same time we have many customers who are using the signals everyday with a very good result.

Regarding the other question, again we have answered this before but again, yes if we have a winning trade and market repeats itself we do repeat the trade. In case the trade had a loss then we do not repeat it again.

We hope this can answer your questions but once again please read the FAQ and user guide.

We wish you good luck and happy trading.

Regards
Safesignals

Hi Safesignal...,

Thanks for your reply. There seems to be some sort of misunderstanding regards the posts. I dont think I questioned why your results are too good to be good, rather mentioned that your performance pages show the best possible exit, which for most would not be attainable. I guess your experience in trading the system allows you to judge better when to exit.

Regards

Daps

daps said:
Hi Safesignal...,

Thanks for your reply. There seems to be some sort of misunderstanding regards the posts. I dont think I questioned why your results are too good to be good, rather mentioned that your performance pages show the best possible exit, which for most would not be attainable. I guess your experience in trading the system allows you to judge better when to exit.

Regards

Daps

Dear Daps
Thank you. Yes we can interpret it that way. We have never said our signals are a substitute for any trading skills. As we mentioned in our user guide and faq documents, our signals always must be used in conjunction and as an additional tool for a trader. A trader should use its own risk & reward, money management and risk management analysis and skills for exit points. One of the good things about our signals is that we force our clients (unconsciously) to become more disciplined by using our strategies. This is a fact and by applying stop loss orders or exit orders a trader slowly get used to it and it will become his/her habit.

Regards
Safesignals

Free Trading Signals for Indices - 4th August 05

Dear Traders,

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily Indices 4cast 4 August 2005.pdf
    64.2 KB · Views: 367
Daily FX 4Cast for 3rd August 2005

Dear Traders,

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily FX 4Cast 3 August 2005.pdf
    64.5 KB · Views: 372
Daily Indices 4Cast for 5th August 05

Dear Traders,

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily Indices 4cast 5 August 2005.pdf
    65.8 KB · Views: 317
Daily FX 4Cast for 4th August 2005

Dear Traders;

Please find enclosed Daily FX 4Cast for 4th August attached to this post.

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily FX 4Cast 4 August 2005.pdf
    65.8 KB · Views: 290
Free Daily Indices 4Cast for 8th August 2005

Dear Traders,

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily Indices 4cast 8 August 2005.pdf
    63.8 KB · Views: 404
Daily FX 4Cast for 5th August 05

Dear Traders;

Please find enclosed Daily FX 4Cast for 5th August attached to this post.

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily FX 4Cast 5 August 2005.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 471
Daily Indices 4Cast for 9th August 05

Dear Traders,

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily Indices 4cast 9 August 2005.pdf
    65.5 KB · Views: 313
Dear Traders,

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily Indices 4cast 10 August 2005.pdf
    71.5 KB · Views: 316