Daily FX Signals (AUS/USD and CAD/USD) and European Indices

Bluewave said:
Yes, I am carefully following your signals. One thing I have noticed is that on the 14th, 15th and 16th June your results showed profits/losses made when an instruments' signal was hit twice, e.g. results in the 14th June report:

Euro/USD: Sell @ 1.2090 ....... Close @ 1.2070 = +20 pips
Euro/USD: Sell @ 1.2090 ....... Close @ 1.2040 = +50 pips
GBP/USD: Sell @ 1.8058 ....... Close @ 1.8098 = -40 pips
GBP/USB: Sell @ 1.8058 ....... Close @ 1.8014 = +44 pips

However, yesterday (16th June), the Euro/USD Sell signal of 1.2079 was hit twice (04:30 and 15:00 UK time), but in the results today only one -40 loss was recorded.

For the USD/CHF the BUY signal was 1.2723. At 02:00am (30 min chart) this was hit; and then the up spike at 14:30 went through 1.2723. In fact, for the rest of the day this level was breached now and again, yet in your results only one -40 pip loss was recorded.

Ok, my provider's data may be slightly different to yours, and maybe your signals should not be considered valid till after 10am GMT, I don't know (?). What are your rules for re-entering a trade at the same signal level, or staying out?.

Dear Bluewave
Thank you for your concern and precision on following the signals. Well If you read our user guide, we have explained that one should always look at the economic calendar before entering a trade. As you know yesterday was a very busy and volatile day full of economic indicators. In such days when the market movement is so irrational we do not repeat a losing or lost position. We normally tend to repeat a position if it had a profit previously and if the market conditions are more normal. We hope this could give you an explanation to how we use the signals.

Regards

Free FX 4Cast for 20th June 2005

Dear Traders;

Please find enclosed today's Free Daily FX 4Cast attached to this post.

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily FX 4Cast 20 June 2005.pdf
    69.9 KB · Views: 330
Free Daily FX 4Cast for 21st June 2005

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily FX 4Cast 21 June 2005.pdf
    68.7 KB · Views: 354
v01101999 said:
good work .. I booked a 23 pips profit from a first sample trade already !

Hi

Thank you. We hope you enjoy making even more profit in coming years hopefully using safesignals.

Regards

v01101999 said:
can you please cover EURGBP and AUDUSD/CADUSD as well please?

Hi

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately we cannot provide Euro/GBP and AUDUSD/CADUSD at this time. We are trying to keep the 4cast short and simple and the past performance shows we have made substantial profit with these 4 pairs. But we would consider your suggestion for the future.

Thank you again and best wishes.

How do you recommend setting limit orders to capture pips at the different levels? With a trade going in the right direction, one has to screen watch to see if it'll reach the next level, and then manually move the stop up or maybe close the trade.

If the 1st trade is closed for profit, then a new one opened at the same level looking for the next profitable level to be reached, then some pips are lost in spread/trade fees.

If the initial trade was opened with say 3 lots, and then the 1st lot closed once the 1st level is reached, the 2nd lot closed if the next level is reached and so on, that could work. But of course, if the trade goes the wrong way one would lose 40 x 3 lots as the stop loss is hit.

I hope I am making some sense here ;)

Bluewave said:
How do you recommend setting limit orders to capture pips at the different levels? With a trade going in the right direction, one has to screen watch to see if it'll reach the next level, and then manually move the stop up or maybe close the trade.

If the 1st trade is closed for profit, then a new one opened at the same level looking for the next profitable level to be reached, then some pips are lost in spread/trade fees.

If the initial trade was opened with say 3 lots, and then the 1st lot closed once the 1st level is reached, the 2nd lot closed if the next level is reached and so on, that could work. But of course, if the trade goes the wrong way one would lose 40 x 3 lots as the stop loss is hit.

I hope I am making some sense here ;)

Hi
Thank you for your comment. Yes, if you want to move your exit with market the best way to do is monitoring it. In fact we use the signals as a complement to our trading techniques and for those who do not have time to watch the market perhaps the safest way is to set the first exit as their exit point. But they might lose any further movements. As you correctly mentioned one way of dealing with this situation is to scale down the open positions but if you are not near your monitor you never know the market passed the exit point. It might hit the target and return and you just make profit on one lot and then make loss on other lots. We have always said that you should combine our 4cast with your own money management skills and indeed with your own strategies. We are giving indications, the rest is the art of user how to use them. All your suggestions indeed make sense but everyone applies different strategy to the same information.

Best wishes.
Safesignals

Thanks for the reply.

I understand that you are just giving indications, but your results in each report are due to achieving these exact levels, even if by only a few pips. In reality, for most users, I think this is not possible across 4 pairs even with screen watching. Some rates, like the USD pairs yesterday, can move very rapidly and it'd be impossible to hit a set level without some sort of automated order in place.

Perhaps others who use these Safesignals can suggest methods for maximising profits and exiting nicely once a level has been reached. May I suggest posting here. (sorry Safesignals if you feel your thread is getting diluted!)

Bluewave said:
Thanks for the reply.

I understand that you are just giving indications, but your results in each report are due to achieving these exact levels, even if by only a few pips. In reality, for most users, I think this is not possible across 4 pairs even with screen watching. Some rates, like the USD pairs yesterday, can move very rapidly and it'd be impossible to hit a set level without some sort of automated order in place.

Perhaps others who use these Safesignals can suggest methods for maximising profits and exiting nicely once a level has been reached. May I suggest posting here. (sorry Safesignals if you feel your thread is getting diluted!)

Hi, Thank you. Perhaps there is some sort of confusion here. Anyone can use the automated system for their entry trades. So we are not saying you should sit and watch the market from midnight until close at 10 o'clock next day. The point you made is about the exit option. This is the tricky part. We say if you want it to be fully automated then perhaps you can use a conservative strategy and have the exit point at first supp/resist/ level but if you have time and can monitor the market then sometimes you can manage to shift your exit before market reaching your level (in our case, we are traders so we are paid to watch the market! :cry: ). In fact we have run the signals with first exit on automated systems for all 4 pair and the result is excellent. Maybe you can set up a demo account and trade it for yourself and see how the results are. We have also said in the user guide we use our expertise and money management skills to help us how to exit and one should not be put off if their result is not as good as ours. But even if you can manage to make money from the first exit and do it all automatically, we still think it will be a good trade. And finally please do not feel that this thread is getting diluted! We like criticism and constructive challenges. So feel free to write what ever you like or you can send any question to info@safelimited and our team will send you a reply.
Thank you again.

Regards
Safesignals

Free Daily FX 4Cast for 22 June 2005

Dear Traders;

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily FX 4Cast 22 June 2005.pdf
    69.1 KB · Views: 355
I have started usign safesignal and my exit strategy is the following (and seems to be working).

I do not watch the screen all the so I setup exit orders once the position is opened. But I also enter price alerts a few pips before the exit order so that when it is reached (and I am on desk), I can review the situation, move the exit order to next level, bring the stop loss a bit forward etc. If I am not on the desk, I am happy to exit on my pre-defined level. This works for me who does not have all the time to watch the markets.

does fx4cast offer an automated trading facility?does anyone have contact info?

thanks
speshy

speshy said:
does fx4cast offer an automated trading facility?does anyone have contact info?

thanks
speshy

Hi

Since we are under obligation of not using anything that might be interpreted as advertising here and we respect that, please contact us directly to [email protected] or file a helpdesk ticket from our website.

Thank you.

v01101999 said:
I have started usign safesignal and my exit strategy is the following (and seems to be working).

I do not watch the screen all the so I setup exit orders once the position is opened. But I also enter price alerts a few pips before the exit order so that when it is reached (and I am on desk), I can review the situation, move the exit order to next level, bring the stop loss a bit forward etc. If I am not on the desk, I am happy to exit on my pre-defined level. This works for me who does not have all the time to watch the markets.

Thanks for your suggestion.

At the moment I am using a variety of things to decide whether to stay in the trade to the next level. One is to assertain how strongly the rate bounces of fluctuates around the current level - obviously if it passes quickly through then it's worth staying on board!

I also use 2 moving averages and get ready to exit if a cross happens between levels. A momentum indicator also helps in determining if the current move is running out of steam.

But of course, sometimes the new level is hit but then it turns around quickly. Such an example can be seen on the GBP/USD today: SELL Level II was at 1.8176, and the rate hit 1.8178 and then promptly turned; currently it is at 1.8219. :rolleyes:

Bluewave said:
Thanks for your suggestion.

At the moment I am using a variety of things to decide whether to stay in the trade to the next level. One is to assertain how strongly the rate bounces of fluctuates around the current level - obviously if it passes quickly through then it's worth staying on board!

I also use 2 moving averages and get ready to exit if a cross happens between levels. A momentum indicator also helps in determining if the current move is running out of steam.

But of course, sometimes the new level is hit but then it turns around quickly. Such an example can be seen on the GBP/USD today: SELL Level II was at 1.8176, and the rate hit 1.8178 and then promptly turned; currently it is at 1.8219. :rolleyes:

I know :cry: and that is why today I had to close that trade at 1.8219 (with just 3 pips). The rate bounced a lot between 180 and 126 but never reached the target so I gave up after 2 hours and booked the profit.

Free Daily 4Cast for 23rd June 2005

Dear Traders;

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily FX 4Cast 23 June 2005.pdf
    67.3 KB · Views: 397
Free daily $cast for 24th June 2005

Dear Traders;

Thank you

Attachments

• Daily FX 4Cast 24 June 2005.pdf
    123.1 KB · Views: 375
Free daily 4cast for 1st July 2005

Dear Traders;

Please find enclosed today's Free Daily FX 4Cast attached to this post. Please accept our apologies for not updating the forum for last few days due to technical difficulties.

Thank you

Attachments

• DailyFX4Cast01July2005.pdf
    128.4 KB · Views: 352