Daily 100 pips and more in Major FX

Please yo dont need to trade them..they are fake..but just watch them for a while and you will see with great amazement.

Just for emphasis. Your words.

I think I have the hang of this though. You've taught me an amazing trading skill.

Long Dow 8,000. Limit order that was filled.

Stop moved to 9,000, gonna let this one run and see.

Note the above call I made was fake, you don't need to trade it, but just watch it for a while and you'll see how great a call it is

Note the above call I made was fake, you don't need to trade it, but just watch it for a while and you'll see how great a call it is

You need to y grow up, tackle your problems and stop "bring him down syndrome". How are you still interested in the trade when they are fake..You are amazing and there is really a problem!

Just for emphasis. Your words.

I think I have the hang of this though. You've taught me an amazing trading skill.

Long Dow 8,000. Limit order that was filled.

Stop moved to 9,000, gonna let this one run and see.

Your inference is beyond logic. Anyway that is your way BUT you are not able to becloud anyone. Most traders are logical and objective since the deal with facts NEVER fiction.

leopard-trader you're right.

Short GBPUSD 15995. If this works out for me then this was an entry I was filled on moments agoand I'll take 50% off at 30-40 pips. If it doesn't, I think I'll take a small profit or a little loss on it. No stop of course.

leopard-trader you're right.

Short GBPUSD 15995. If this works out for me then this was an entry I was filled on moments agoand I'll take 50% off at 30-40 pips. If it doesn't, I think I'll take a small profit or a little loss on it. No stop of course.

Of course if wanna know, GBP/USD is heasding to 15910 where we expect a bounce. Shorts with respect to 16030 should work out.

In response to your characterisation..I do have these that guide trades:

1. Trade location is more important than just putting stop loss.
2. Stop loss must be large enough to withstand spike. Those spikes that take out trades and still go in your direction.
3. Mental stop tells you when to go.
4. It is important to note that if your location is right, even when broken there is always a high change for a second test. That gives opportunity to exit positions.
5. Tight stops are what brokers sell to majority that loose money
6. It is not a crime to be wrong in any trade.
7. It is human to err; it devilish to remain wilfully in error

Last edited:
Only 100 pips per day?

Thats only 20,000 pips for a 40 week year.

Thats only £16666 a month @ £10 a pip!

Find yourself another mug. I only deal with anonymous people on the internet who offer in excess of 1000 pips per day.

Only 100 pips per day?

Thats only 20,000 pips for a 40 week year.

Thats only £16666 a month @ £10 a pip!

Find yourself another mug. I only deal with anonymous people on the internet who offer in excess of 1000 pips per day.

Just observe. No one asks you to trade them or pay for them. You must be wearing the wrong pants if you thought 100pips per day is a big task. With proper skill, trading is very simple and can make much more in one day!
So who is the mug ? Whenever we thought something is impossible we dismiss them first hand. If continue like this, no one would have believed mankind will ever enjoy electricity, go to the moon, fly aeroplane! Or even no one like Messi. Many things are difficult but not impossible.

Last edited:
Yes because not believing that you can make a guaranteed 100 pips a day is the same as not having faith in mans ability to push the boundaries of science.

Thanks for helping everyone understand that I'm a mug.

Yes because not believing that you can make a guaranteed 100 pips a day is the same as not having faith in mans ability to push the boundaries of science.

Thanks for helping everyone understand that I'm a mug.

Just because your conclusion was rather erratic. The headline says 100pips per day. We easily surpass that often and also fall short on some days.

I am watching with the greatest admiration at what this guy is going to do,so lets see him in action.Its not fair to go for him before he has made many calls.However the trades must be posted in real time and not delayed. Whos to say hes not e genius. Good luck lep

The spread on him lasting more than a month 1-1.5

closd rest of eur/aud for total 90 pips.

still @loss aud/cad. 80pips. Stop now 9870. I believe it moves to the upside from here

Removed eur/usd order @13570 for now..just missed by a few pips.
Jumped into usd/chf short @9760. May not catch 9780 according to my estimates