Currency trading (Sept. 18th > 22nd)

Cables close on Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
afternoon chaps

was hoping to get a decent entry for a long today but so far nothing I may try later needs to dip anoth 80 pips for me

so far today I have been trading the wild stuff MIB30 and NOK looking for a good US session

zuke said:
Morning all. I am long from 8803, with a target of 8894 and s/l at 8763.

Nothing really exciting happening yet though.
...looking good zuke. Locked in?

ChowClown said:
...looking good zuke. Locked in?

Yes sir! Took off half my size (5 lots) at 848 for +45. Stop now at b/even.

Happy days!

dc2000 said:
so far today I have been trading the wild stuff MIB30 and NOK looking for a good US session

Enjoying this NOK ride DC? :D

dc2000 said:
looking for a good down day today 120+ should be straight out of the trap

wonders'll never cease! I'm even making money on my 577 short on the DOW!

The only way is up!

Joined the long break after US open today and I'm gonna hold it all the way to the top and beyond.

I reckon we should be seeing new highs in the not too distant future... :devilish:

(target - 1.9200)

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 211
Down, down, down...

6.4650 a coming too on NOK from the smooth flag and drop :D

Attachments

• n.gif
    n.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 227
Can some of you start selling cable please I have a short target to meet today !!

Priceman said:
Can some of you start selling cable please I have a short target to meet today !!

Oooh no, you don't want be short here Priceman! :LOL:

wasp said:
Oooh no, you don't want be short here Priceman! :LOL:
don't worry mate, I only want to scalp a few... I did vote on Sunday for the direction so I know where it's heading

Priceman said:
don't worry mate, I only want to scalp a few... I did vote on Sunday for the direction so I know where it's heading

I'm only messing mate...

As for the poll, if I could, I'd change my vote but C'est la vie..

The Zuke of old would be convincing himself that the rally was over and its time to short. The new Zuke, simply sits on the sidelines (bored as hell) and waits for his set up to arrive :cheesy:

Got a PM from 'the bramble' so he's still about.(Someone mentioned him a while ago)

Priceman said:

Worked out nice in the end eh Priceman!