Currency Trading Dec 11th-15th

your a lifesaver CC. Thanks alot. I was pulling hair out this morning. Just new to this platform...but very impressed with it...cheers.

ChowClown said:
Flat now ahead of the news (-30). -10 so far in pips, but in profit on day so far. Hoping for a better afternoon.

Closing the rest of my swing trade for +55 ahead of the numbers. Still holding VEBO variant short position through news release (fingers crossed!).

jacinto said:
be now

stop 9630,

call me willy coyote
...what a corker, nice one willy! - i was stopped out by 1 pip and it's just clipped the hrly wave target line - ah well, glad to see the pattern delivering again, there'll be another along soon.

ChowClown said:
...what a corker, nice one willy! - i was stopped out by 1 pip and it's just clipped the hrly wave target line - ah well, glad to see the pattern delivering again, there'll be another along soon.

thank you, i brought my stop down to below the low of the day when you suggested a stop there. so thank you.

brougth stop to 9650, just stoped out.

Last edited:
This was ,a nice breakout...... :cheesy:

Attachments

• ww.gif
    ww.gif
    46.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
a_gnome said:
Still holding VEBO variant short position through news release (fingers crossed!).

Oh "dear" (for want of a stronger expression). That's 80 pips of profit wiped-out (though still closed at +20). Reversed to long now.

Just got to keep following the system.

Sadly didn't get in very early on this up move. If it goes down from here, I'll be profitable for the day but really missed out on a decent move today. Sums up a not very good week. A stab at 1.97 though would be much better...

jacinto said:
thank you, i brought my stop down to below the low of the day when you suggested a stop there. so thank you.

brougth stop to 9650, just stoped out.
....glad one of us benefited :) FWIW long vebo, 655 - horse and bolted springs to mind.

Last edited:
The big move was way to quick today, which was a shame because I had some good orders in place but they were never going to be filled with the speed. Made a little on the way up but this market really lacks direction, which doesn't suit my style of trading.

I'll probably give the rest of the day a miss unless we see a really large move.

JER08 said:
Just squared long at BE. Still looking for a long later.

Long rearmed 9600. Did I say it's going to be a rough ride? :rolleyes:

Stopped out 9560.

Last edited:
ChowClown said:
-20 on the vebo long. Hoping to claw some back later.

sorry to hear that chow. this just looks crazy. i have 2 conflictive patterns, one suggesting an interesting downside, and the other in line with the trend.

j

Glad this week is over, it's been very frustrating, as has all of this month. I hope we soon see a return to the market we are used to soon. I could really do with a good week next week