Currency Trading Dec 11th-15th

ChowClown said:
Good luck, J. Have an order in @87.

thanks, have cable rejecting an uptrend...part of a much larger triangle. so lets see if its supports it.

kind regards,

willy coyote :LOL:

USD/CHF often seems to show the direction to the market ahead of other currencies. There is stong resistance shown on the 5 min charts just below 1.2200 so a break through there would be very significant. I've actually gone short of USD/CHF here with a stop just above the figure to make up for any disappointed if my Cable shorts are taken out. (sods law says I'll get taken out on both!)

jacinto said:
then, good luck to us all........lets see. a small 123 triggered for the long with this move up. hope it will bee good with us
...i'm a tad concerned with what looks like a 5min counter wave building...so i'm wary atm. Could easily fall back and consolidate around lower support in readiness for the news later. Will be tempted to snatch a few pips if offered, on the 5min confirmation south.

ChowClown said:
...i'm a tad concerned with what looks like a 5min counter wave building...so i'm wary atm. Could easily fall back and consolidate around lower support in readiness for the news later. Will be tempted to snatch a few pips if offered, on the 5min confirmation south.
...counter wave crumbling now, so sitting tight and monitoring the 5min for the break.

I really, really hope this goes higher or else I'll be cheesed off getting stopped out on the spike. Unfortunately the charts make me think it is more likely to go down

jacinto said:
im tightening my stop to -13
...i'll be out at 57...want to give the 'W' bottom (5min) some sort of chance. Easily see this being taken though and the hunt begins again. Forward testing this stuff with small lots until i have some meaningful live test stats.

ChowClown said:
...i'll be out at 57...want to give the 'W' bottom (5min) some sort of chance. Easily see this being taken though and the hunt begins again. Forward testing this stuff with small lots until i have some meaningful live test stats.

well, you are probably right. mine is now at -16...3 pips wont kill.....err, when i have to go out :rolleyes:

Offshore Trader said:
I Unfortunately the charts make me think it is more likely to go down

If too many people are on the same boat(including me), you know what's likely going to happen? ;)

JER08 said:
Morning all, longed cable 9570, stop/target open, expecting a rough ride for the rest of the day. ;)

Just squared long at BE. Still looking for a long later.

JER08 said:
Just squared long at BE. Still looking for a long later.

wise move. im 4 pips from being out. price seems to have a descending triangle now. lets see what happens.

PLEASE HELP...

Can anyone tell me how to safe a chart from the GFT Dealbook 360 platform. I want to upload it onto a website, but ican t see how to do it...it would be greatly appreciated...i want to save it in GIF or something like that...

...with your chart open press Print Screen on your keyboard and then open Paint or another pic editor and paste the image. Doctor it and save to your PC with a GIF file extension. You can then upload to the site.

jacinto said:
wise move. im 4 pips from being out. price seems to have a descending triangle now. lets see what happens.
Flat now ahead of the news (-30). -10 so far in pips, but in profit on day so far. Hoping for a better afternoon.