Crude Oil Rogue downwave starts soon

Crude 4H arrives at the Macd support uptrendline - break that and the next place I'm looking for is the 200-day m.a. @ 95 - break that and we're off to the races.

Gold 4H to almost 78.6%. All rallying while $ corrects. Same chart 4H

Attachments

• Gold 4H.jpg
    Gold 4H.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 126
Have you made ANY correct calls yet?

Peter

asks the EliteTrader look-alike with 6k posts ..... at Elite meet your granddaddies with 18k-24k posts.

right-click / send to / EliteTrader.com

you'll fit right in with the armchair critics.

asks the EliteTrader look-alike with 6k posts ..... at Elite meet your granddaddies with 18k-24k posts.

right-click / send to / EliteTrader.com

you'll fit right in with the armchair critics.

Most of my nearly 6k posts are live trades called right here on t2w. I'm no armchair critic my friend. I've been around the block enough times and for enough years to know bullsh1t when I see it.

But, as this is your thread, I'll leave you to it...

Peter

Most of my nearly 6k posts are live trades called right here on t2w. I'm no armchair critic my friend. I've been around the block enough times and for enough years to know bullsh1t when I see it.

Peter

I've been here a short time and your posts I've read are "vaginal" - if I need this type of conversation and that's a huge IF, my ex-wives are the ones to go to.

More later, Pete. I'd expect much much much more from you but your standards are frighteninly low. :)

Peter

I'll spend a little bit of time on one clown and hopefully others will take a hint and skidaddle.

See the date of your post, then look at the chart for the 1H bars rally in Crude.
Your trading style is self-evident and its the same for the 97% of traders - and they all lose bigtime as we know already. Just like a broad, you took those green bars and then dumped on me because I was different, not smart or any such thing, just different.

Truth is you're supposed to be helping me, we're on the same side trying to make a living.

I don't know about you, but when I see a fellow trader lose, it hurts even though its not my money because I know his pain - all too well.

Peter

And just like EliteTrader, in fact 100% like EliteTrader, you dump then never return to admit you were wrong - and by your obvious trading style with Crude now lower, you are most defo wrong - yet no admission. Sissy, in my book. Ditto for Elittrader fellows, that's why I've nicknamed the outfit, Retard Central.

Me? Right or wrong I'm under no illusions, have neither dignity nor pride and know the odds of winning are strongly against me, yet I want to try and make something out of it.

Peter

>>>>> to know bullsh1t when I see it. <<<<<

Dig this, anonymous posters, no record of trading gains/losses and you don't call that bullsh1t?

Its a tsunami of bullsh1t, amigo. In rthe real world everywhere you go they ask for ID.

Hank Paulson, the former Treasury Secretary of the USA said just days before the Dow's alltime top in October 2007, "this is the best and strongest business climate I've seen in my career and I see no reason for it not to continue" - (quote is not exact)

LalaLand galore.

Fchuchhk it, back to work. :)

92.475 is what I'm waiting for to be taken out - until then there is no trend on the Daily so following the 4H trend is all I got and thus far its an exercise in patience.

Sinister formation in Gold 4H - if correct - an EDT denotes the end of a sequence. I've always thought the entire upmove is a wave 2, just never expected it to go this far - of course that's a mistake of underestimating - but jeez the bullishness of such a staggering level of such a staggering unrelenting topping formation in all instruments while the Dollar was bottoming ...

if correct - staggering, staggering, staggering,

Attachments

• Gold 4H.jpg
    Gold 4H.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 134
Switching to the Daily view for the perspective that deadbroke loves ....

Crude has arrived at a magnificent level of support - the 50% Fib + 200-day m.a. (almost)

Take out the 200-day and I will have my way with Crude, but the 200 is a formidable support so my odds will increase if King Dollar intervenes and plugs both Crude and Gold.

the 4h chart shows a down trend since 4th january, but i wont b shorting, i will b waiting to buy again, selling in the current climate is too risky for me.(in respect of the iran situation)

i only make around 20 trades a year, but when i do they are right and bring large returns

nfp wont really affect the price of oil unless there is a loss in jobs instead of the 140k gain expected,

the most worrying thing for oil is the huge reserves, but opec wont let the price fall too far.... i remember about 2 years ago the opec spokesman said oil between 75-85 is fair on consumers and suppliers but since it has gone well over 100 and is now trending between 95-105 they dont want to do anything about getting back to the fair level... how odd.

supply is not an issue really as the reserves are nearing high levels

i personally will be looking to buy below 95 and watch it go back to around 100 for a 500+ point gain

i remember about 2 years ago the opec spokesman said oil between 75-85 is fair on consumers and suppliers but since it has gone well over 100

That was before the Arab Spring.

They ramped up their spending to appease the masses and now need oil significantly higher than 75 to cover it.

But yes, i agree that there is plenty of oil around at the current time which will likely weigh on prices.

Last edited:
i only make around 20 trades a year, but when i do they are right and bring large returns

Welcome to Bulletin Boards Inc., where everybody has a 100% trading closing average and makes large returns. You are in excellent company. But the thread is started by a known loser so this can't be good for your image.