• Crude Oil 4H.jpg
    Crude Oil 4H.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 146
Crude 4H, no change in stance, just waiting

Attachments

• Crude Oil 4H.jpg
    Crude Oil 4H.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 144
When the 1st trendline broke we had something and its still resistance, but now a support has shown up, so when the trendline support caves in its over for Crude.

Attachments

• Crude Oil 4H.jpg
    Crude Oil 4H.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 141
cant see any real technical signs that crude is going to make a move in either direction at the mo. an easy stand aside for me. If we could get a close below $100 that would be interesting though that would be a game changer.

your account must be a sea of red

True, true, true but I fight at the actual front lines, not from an armchair.

Given that 97% of traders lose and lose consistently (that figure is 100% at Elitetrader, at T2W it is yet to be determined), a sea of red is a given and an occupational hazard.

nice call on crude, i would say you are in for some more pain on the dow before things go your way

When the 1st trendline broke we had something and its still resistance, but now a support has shown up, so when the trendline support caves in its over for Crude.

Stay alert

Attachments

• Crude Oil 4H.jpg
    Crude Oil 4H.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 147
True, true, true but I fight at the actual front lines, not from an armchair.

Given that 97% of traders lose and lose consistently (that figure is 100% at Elitetrader, at T2W it is yet to be determined), a sea of red is a given and an occupational hazard.

:LOL: I feel like i'm in good company. Good luck fellow comrades.

I want the Dollar's enemies to crumble and kneel before him. With that in mind, here is the opposing forces' General.

Like General Patton said as he surveyed from atop a hill the tank battle in Libya, "Rommel, you magnificent *******, I read your book" - I will only be able to say that when I get much much much better at reading PRICE.

Behold Dollar's Devil ....

and may the forces of retribution chase this Devil south from the 50% Fib resistance and the 200-period m.a. on 4H as shown below

Only then will I invite all my friends to the Roadhouse

The Doors - Roadhouse Blues (best version) - YouTube

to dance, be merry and to sing deadbroke's aptly named Goldie's song, When the music's over .......

Goldie says to Dollar ...

Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention.

Dollar replies:

See you at $250, clown.

The Doors 08 When the music's over Absolutely Live - YouTube

Attachments

• Gold 4H.jpg
    Gold 4H.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 163
Behold Goldie's neckline as she does an oh so obvious attempt at rallying to kiss it for the last time before fleeing south to Argentina, one that has escaped even the ubiquitous Prechter, hehehehehe,

All Dollar had to say when he saw it was

I'm going to fork her, the King and the Rook.

Attachments

• Gold daily.jpg
    Gold daily.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 154
Crude is going to first $39, then its most likely target zone is $17 - 10.

High odds of going to the precise zone of $10. Why? Because markets have a strong tendency to end the correction at the previous 4th wave of lesser degree.

The Quarterly chart of Crude shows the answer nicely in both conventional TA terms and in EW terms

The horizontal consolidation between 1981 and 1999 will attract Crude like a magnet.

We are going back to super cheap gasoline - God, do I love it so!

No question about it, Crude is a Twentieth Century Fox and since her mind left school, she never hesitates and won't waste time on elementary talk. Yeah baby, she's no drag, just watch the way she walks. :)

Twentieth Century Fox - The Doors - YouTube

Attachments

• Crude quarterly.jpg
    Crude quarterly.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 157
Crude Oil 4H now testing the neckline shown in previous charts.

So predictable - returning to the scene of the crime to check if she left her gloves or some such items behind.

Then she flees south.

Friends,

Pull up your 4H charts and take a good look at that TOPPING PHENOMENA.

Now one could also say its an INVERSE HEAD & SHOULDERS, a bottoming phenomenon or a continuation phenomenon.

Yeah, BEAR messes with our heads thusly. Nobody said its going to be easy.

If that 4H uptrendline breaks, nail the SHORT cause it will be a good one, just as simply as I was asked once, "do you love this woman?" - was the easiest answer in the world, "yes, I said"

Hey, what the heck do I know? I'm just like everyone else, trying to make a good living and using the balls that God gave me noting clearly that it was not a ****** - were it the latter I would like most fok just wait till it was confirmed, i.e. a no brainer, oh no not the dead one, he's gotta go in and take some giant risks.

Occuptaional hazard is what it is.

Good luck to all - hope everyone makes dough.

:)

Goldie 4H arrives at the 50% Fib resistance. The Germans are waiting to ambush.

Dennis has taken to doing the same thing that this Caribbean island did for promoting tourism - it did it with this video by a prominent star and billions of dollars followed as guests arrived by the trillions :D

FRANCKY VINCENT - Tu veux mon zizi (clip officiel) - YouTube

Attachments

• Gold 4H.jpg
    Gold 4H.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 147
Crude Oil 4H now testing the neckline shown in previous charts.

So predictable - returning to the scene of the crime to check if she left her gloves or some such items behind.

Then she flees south.

Who says women are not thoroughly predictable - at least in the short run, hehehehehe? :):) See where the KISS the neckline is marked and then she flees from the scene of the crime - Psychology 101? :)

Attachments

• Crude Oil 4H.jpg
    Crude Oil 4H.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 149
Goldie 4H arrives at the 50% Fib resistance. The Germans are waiting to ambush.

Dennis has taken to doing the same thing that this Caribbean island did for promoting tourism - it did it with this video by a prominent star and billions of dollars followed as guests arrived by the trillions :D

FRANCKY VINCENT - Tu veux mon zizi (clip officiel) - YouTube

see chart in post #37 and note the Expanding Triangle shown and then see this updated chart.

Attachments

• Gold 4H.jpg
    Gold 4H.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 146
Behold Goldie's neckline as she does an oh so obvious attempt at rallying to kiss it for the last time before fleeing south to Argentina, one that has escaped even the ubiquitous Prechter, hehehehehe,

All Dollar had to say when he saw it was

I'm going to fork her, the King and the Rook.

see chart in post #34 ... this is Goldie daily .....

yeah baby, go right ahead and KISS your own neckline then show up for dinner in
Argentina where I'll marry you at $250. :):)

Attachments

• Gold daily.jpg
    Gold daily.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 147