Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Thanks NVP! kooking forward to it, Triple Corrie is awesome.

hey there

someone else asked about this - i do have a version somewhere that allows you to do any 3 timeframes and any ma settings .............

let me try and find it ....i will post it here soon :smart:

N

Hey all

I'm travelling on business all this week and back home at weekend

I will catch up on any emails and commitments then

N

hey all

sorry about the gap ........i was out on business all last week ........I will try to find the triple corrie today as well ....

Forex market

today has seen the yen on an nice bull run .....europeans got weak ....usd has walked a very neutral path .......

anything off the usd pairs has produced half decent scalping opps on most of G7 ......EJ has been to -70's from 6am opens ........

have a good day
N

hey all

cracking london session....the yen is like a rollercoaster so bagged some pips earlier in session although its confused on the 3 ducks signal so more conservative traders stay clear until it lines up ag
ain as solid buy or solid sell.

me ...........hey i made the rules so i can break the rules !!! :)

the 3 duck signal only shows :-

3 arrow buys - AUD and NZD
3 arrow sells - Euro and CH

for all you purists out there !!!!

N

Attachments

• yen rockin london.JPG
    yen rockin london.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 122
I was shattered last night after a long week working, so decided not to trade through the night...........wish I bloody had as the volatility was excellent :)

the Conservative campagne started to take on water a while back ......and their naive leader has needlessly thrown them into the pit yet again .......not to mention landing all of the UK in the deep do do regarding brexit negociations .........if she can misjudge this sooo badly god help us....

running around like headless chickens in front of the advancing Germanic Eurozone juggernaut is not a good warm up for the battle .............and we just handed the deal on a plate to them

the politicians of this country (1 in particular) just handed any chance of a decent deal to the dogs........not the first time and not the last .........

thats why i wash my hands yet again of politicians and just trade what i see...........its easier that way

have a good day ........
N

Attachments

• bye bye britain.JPG
    bye bye britain.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 97
hey all ......

jees easy calls today ...ummmm

sell GBP ....(n)

Attachments

• rip gbp.JPG
    rip gbp.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 111
hey all

not a bad morning so far ........gbp is bullish (finally) alongside other europeans .........yen and the aussie twins selling steadily ...........usd flat/bearish

steady scalps offered by buying europe into rest of world then

N

Attachments

• 13th june london.JPG
    13th june london.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 127
gu for me still playing the rebuys on decent retraces .......back upto 2708 from 2690's

N

cad got big air this afternoon ..........otherwise selling euro and chf were man plays to date

heres from about lunchtime ........Cad been to +60 pips at times

Attachments

• cAD BULL.JPG
    cAD BULL.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 112
morning all

main play was bull GBP earlier ........not much else really banging ......im done for the day as busy from now elesewhere .....

triple corrie bear signals on USD and YEN CHF and Euro .....so they were best plays to support the gbp buy (see indicator below main chart)

have a good one
N

Attachments

• GBP bull london session.JPG
    GBP bull london session.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 135
nice morning in the forex cosmos..........

with a strong euro and a weak Yen, USD and gbp the lead scalp pairs have been .....drumroll ;)

EJ and EU and EG (durrr) :p

yen was the main sell on triple corrie arrows ..........see lower chart

have a good day :smart:
N

Attachments

• london 16th june.JPG
    london 16th june.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
morning all ......

usual monday slowish start to action.......the markets need more coffee !

good bullish start from europe london session........euro leads
selling NZD and yen .....CAD
usd is flat / Bull so far

with USD bullish ive been trying to work some decent sellers into it ...(NU sells UJ buys)....I have been bull on Europe into usd as well more recently as it was a strong momentum play

on the triple corrie arrows the yen is a triple sell..most other currencies are mixed

N

Attachments

• london action.JPG
    london action.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 76
ucad and uj buys going well .............dont give up on GU ........i'll haopily keep buying when offered in the 2780's

gbp is the bull ....but being tracked by usd bull as well so that pair is neutral at moment