Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

initial Yen bull action and then a nice nice parabolic usd selloff been profitable for me today

euro rocket spike buys if you were lucky as well last 20-30 mins

N

jees the markets love euro at moment .........have we gone 1-0 down in the negociations ?......

eu buy scalps are a beautiful thing to behold today .....and EJ .........swissie also following the euro on bold bull run for london session...so uchf sells storming south......swissie and Euro both heading for 50 pip gains in london session

nvp is your mouth sore see the dentist is visiting(lol)

sore ?......im certainly full up :smart:

look at the smooth divergence in the market today ..........only 2 currencies worth buying Swissie and euro .......sell everything else ......this is pure heaven for trading forex .........happens perhaps every 2-3 weeks for a full session either London / Asian / us ..................N

Attachments

• heaven.JPG
    heaven.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 103
hard grind this morning .......usd flat to eventually bull moves ....cad, yen , euro , gbp all teased with bull signals , but only gbp has followed through that much

so a little gu buying and also EJ buying but nothing to retire on so far

have a good one

N

Attachments

• london 29th june.JPG
    london 29th june.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 84
nice divergent plays in g8 now to round off my mornings scalping

yen and usd have extended their bear moves offering some nice bull scalps on cad , euro and gbp and aud pairings

have a good day
N

gung ho bull usd at moment on early us session ............selling yen and aussies and euro

hey all

slowish london morning .......usd mainly bull plays so far ...yen and gbp mainly bear ........been scalping those combos mainly ......

N

hey all

im out of the country for next week or so ....back soon

N

jees - you guys are getting better weather than the bloody canaries !!! :)

back in blighty wednesday

N

hey all

urrr.........slow rusty start from me ........way off the pace so taking it easy on the ole scalping

nice solid bull usd this morning .......sold europeans so far ..........EJ sells not bad as well

N

morning ......

slowish today .......gbp has been my saviour with a few decent bull spikes to scalp

usd been on bear foot london so far ...yen coming south as well

N

gu is notorious for faking the first bounce so I am more confident on the deeper 2935/36 rebuys ......hmmmm.....watching ...gbp has gone to +40 pips this morning as an index .....hmmmmm