Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

To the master correlator
please why you didn't make a correlator or can give accuracy of only 2 currency for every chart so will be easy to see the movement and a strong the movement i do have one from another site but slow to much the platform
thanks

Hi Banawa

if you load in the 2 indexes that are for any currency pair that I have available free in the links below is that ok ?..the scales will be slightly different but it will show you the real time moves of each currency on the pair ...

I use this a lot on my pair charts like here ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1649.html#post2559846

N

Attachments

• gbp and usd indexes.JPG
    gbp and usd indexes.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 101
heres the year so far .............see how most have gone woth flow from jan month ?

interesting ..........no deviations at all as yet

GBP is hurting but look at the CAD ...being hammered

kingpin yen so far ..........allows the BOJ more breathing space to hammer it soon when needed !!!

N

over 1000 pip trade so far for buying Yen into CAD ....go figure

Attachments

• the year so far.JPG
    the year so far.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 78
To the master correlator
please why you didn't make a correlator or can give accuracy of only 2 currency for every chart so will be easy to see the movement and a strong the movement i do have one from another site but slow to much the platform
thanks

can you be a little more detailed B .........or show me the site ? :smart:

N

Couldn't sleep last night so early into trading. And posting today before,work

Will,post updates later

N

morning all

aside from my insomniac evening I have been trading since 6am

euro , Swissie and Yen were the asian sells so been trying to bag resells early London

stromg CAd and AUD/NZD Asian so likewise playing any rebuys

usd weak as dishwater (as normal)..........gbp quiet so far

here comes 8am bar ................yen only poss buy .......uj sell is lead trigger for me

here we go
N

a little bit around but early days ......2 out of 3 signals I took for good pips (last chart)

have a good one ........calls to make

N

thttp://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/208936-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-640.html#post2690386

Attachments

• eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 102
  • uj sells.JPG
    uj sells.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 97
  • gu buys.JPG
    gu buys.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 96
  • eu easy scalp.JPG
    eu easy scalp.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 3 signals.JPG
    3 signals.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 130
as B says .......the US has been quiet today ..........

looking at the day the real buy was CAD .........its been some 70 pips up on the day at times ......nothing else comes close ...well worth just hitting it every time it retraces and then starts to come north again

Yen , Euro and Swissie are inseperable re sells today .......they have all been sub 50 pips at times................again just hit them after a bit of a bounce north

others are more immediate signals off of us opening (holiday)

USD bull us session so far = Buy
GBP = Bear
Aud / NZD = Bear

sooooo.....looking at that I would line up any currency offering bears to USD bull

E/U , A/U sells ....... possibly even UJ buys if they pucker up

have a good one

N

morning all

Yen is selling big time - stay on it ......Euro also weak

USD selling nicely from Asian

buys are CAD AUD and GBP

made easy money this morning so off to work shortly

N

been on F's thread re live calls .........I called a small winner here so far live ......made a lot before I came online ....peanuts but hey ....this is scalping

later
N

Attachments

• small scalp.JPG
    small scalp.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 101
  • eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 140
hey all

popped in for lunchtime look........lots of changeovers in London session (vs Asian)

GBP has dumped like a stone , CAD as well

yen and USD and Euro have clawed back north .......

fun fun fun

N

Hi NVP,

I am currently studying your FX strength meter and also watching your videos. Today, (foolishly ) I took a long on GBP/USD and am currently 140 pips down ( started a new thread on this topic as well).

Do you have any ideas if there is any chance of me getting my money back tomorrow or over the new few days. Otherwise, I will sell up.

Regards Pari.

Hi NVP,

I am currently studying your FX strength meter and also watching your videos. Today, (foolishly ) I took a long on GBP/USD and am currently 140 pips down ( started a new thread on this topic as well).

Do you have any ideas if there is any chance of me getting my money back tomorrow or over the new few days. Otherwise, I will sell up.

Regards Pari.

Hi P

you need to step back from real trading and go to Demo .......the first rule of Trading is use low levels of your capital for each trade (1-2% max) and have stop losses set re each trade so you limit your losses my friend :sneaky:

140 pips sounds like you have dropped a lot of your bank if you are short term trading

looking at today so far the GBP and USD are running pretty "tight" ......neither currency has really moved much in Asian / early London but I can assure you it will change soon !

my scalp hed tells me GU will be selling off more soon

but every few minutes this will change of course

if I were you I would at least close half the trade if you feel their are still chnaces to make money back ......but you have to limit this now ......a stop loss will have saved you this problem my friend so go read all about basic trading principles before starting the fun research on strategies like mine !

good trading :smart:
N

morning all

ok Asian session saw the Yen blasting , and euro and swissie
dog was the cad and the AUD

London is interesting ...............yen has been an extended buy ..........euro sold so a no brainer pair there .resells on Cad easy , NZD sells ,

with usd as flat as a pancake that was the easy partner currency

8.30 bar offered a fast resell E/J..........I was waiting on Ucad buys but not yet

GU looking real bearish now so also on my list

have a good one

N

market moving nicely ...just picked up a ucad buy in last few mins (See my last post for the setup warning)

EJ still falling as well (y)...............nearly 170 pips on the yen move since Asian opening now :smart:

have a good one ............papa gotta work

N

Attachments

• ea buys.JPG
    ea buys.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 112
  • ucad buys.JPG
    ucad buys.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 110