Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all ................scalping hard at moment - update to follow .....usd bull bull bull but also heading for a R level any second

hey all ................scalping hard at moment - update to follow .....usd bull bull bull but also heading for a R level any second

ok anticipated R level hit so I am changing scalp patterns ............trying to make my targets in under 90 mins instad of a day ........back later

Attachments

• usd.JPG
    usd.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 76

Attachments

• 1 out of 2 aint bad.JPG
    1 out of 2 aint bad.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 196
  • stalling.JPG
    stalling.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 78
  • better.JPG
    better.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 75
  • trades.JPG
    trades.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 75
  • usd.JPG
    usd.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
hey all ...............

a quick look at lunchtime situation and how the us session is warming up

I see USD is doing fine ............looks pretty bull to me so would suggest rebuys when opportunity arises (See chart)

other currencies (not shown)

Cad , AUD and NZD are the big bad bulls today so far from Asian session ........in the absence of any significant US activity so far i'd wait for buys there

GBP is having a better US session so far than londdon session - and the lead buy - keep buying

Yen Euro Swissie ............my feel is look for sells

ok is that ok ?...........pick you favourite pair/combo from above and wait for the moves at key Time windows

N

Attachments

• usd is bull.JPG
    usd is bull.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 115
hey all ...............

a quick look at lunchtime situation and how the us session is warming up

I see USD is doing fine ............looks pretty bull to me so would suggest rebuys when opportunity arises (See chart)

other currencies (not shown)

Cad , AUD and NZD are the big bad bulls today so far from Asian session ........in the absence of any significant US activity so far i'd wait for buys there

GBP is having a better US session so far than londdon session - and the lead buy - keep buying

Yen Euro Swissie ............my feel is look for sells

ok is that ok ?...........pick you favourite pair/combo from above and wait for the moves at key Time windows

N

hey all ...........only Euro and GBP were really worth following from my 2.30 calls above ..........the market changes rapidly and for me I am only really looking out max 30 mins anyway re bias / feel

damn Cad was a dumper so that was the one to really trade ......GBP was the best buy to date us session so i'm happy with that !

have a great evening
N

Attachments

• 2 30 calls.JPG
    2 30 calls.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
morning all

usd Thursday ...........was bull now hammering the resistance ceiling most of Asian ............

lets see what 7am bar does

Attachments

• usd thursday.JPG
    usd thursday.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 135

Attachments

• eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 101
  • scalping.JPG
    scalping.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 97
  • ucad.JPG
    ucad.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 2 trades.JPG
    2 trades.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 101
  • usd thursday.JPG
    usd thursday.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 3 amigos.JPG
    3 amigos.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 124
  • eu scalp sell missed it.JPG
    eu scalp sell missed it.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 121
ok bugging out now as early calls ............uj is my only scalp left running ..........other faded over time ...............(That's scalping)

later all - have a good day :smart:

N

Attachments

• uj moves.JPG
    uj moves.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 119
hey all

popped in for 2 mins ..............Cracking London session !!!

Euro and Swissie went big bad bull way back (but after my brief session) ...............cracking runs pushing nearly 70-80 bull pips from London open now

yen , Cad , GBP , AUD , NZD all been deep south at times (-40 to -60) pips so far .........NZD Drilling bear most at present

usd is mid stream ..........no real move as yet ..........await US opens for that

N

morning all

trading hard so quick update

usd is Bull bull bull ........lots of action this morning

ucad is the buy ............Euro now going south as well

N

ok about an hour of calls on F's live thread here ...............

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...fx-intraday-trading-f-co-629.html#post2688956

hope it helps to see how busy you have to be in scalping to make money ............always watching the G8 for clues !!

I got lucky on the Ucad move early London and the rest of my trading has put another net 20+ on the doors so far ................nothing that good really for 90 mins ..........but targets hit

heres last 30 mins or so below

later
N

Attachments

• 3 amigos.JPG
    3 amigos.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 2 signals.JPG
    2 signals.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 85
  • gu sell.JPG
    gu sell.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 118
  • ej sells.JPG
    ej sells.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 107
  • xx.JPG
    xx.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 134
  • flat.JPG
    flat.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 108
  • trades.JPG
    trades.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 115
  • gu resells.JPG
    gu resells.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 105
  • ej still selling.JPG
    ej still selling.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 4 amigos.JPG
    4 amigos.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 102
ea buy to finnish ..............thanks to MM

Attachments

• ea buy.JPG
    ea buy.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 83
ok heres lunchtime situation - cant trade as full on till close of business today re my consultancy job

CAD , AUD GBP were the SELLS London ........CAd dropped nearly 150 pips in facy at one point ...................other to -50 pips max

Yen grabbed nearly 100 pips bull London session...Swissie and Euro were 50+ at times

others meandered along

have a good afternoon

yen , USD , Euro and Swissie all winners in Asian and London so WATCH THE TURNS in US session .................traders will want to take profits dudes

sammo for the CAD and also possibly the AUD ...........CADs been hammered from Asian so may fight back of profit taking .....AUD has had a better London but could still fight back more

N

hey all

still busy so not coming back to trade

Yen euro and swissie still dominate the day ............amazing theres no let up yet ..........amazing

big sells are AUD , CAD and GBP .........

you don't get many days like this when everyone stays on track

special
N

Try this ......not bad

Read the James Chen quote re forex and individual currencies / relative strengths ".........sound familiar to this thread ??

I met him at a fx expo,a while back ......smart cookie

Also note,the great stuff on TRENDS".......

if you now follow my analysis here and at forex ospherians threads you will see me constantly calling what currencies are doing in the trading day .....bull or bear from Asian open.......this is because imam trying to understand the general,trend for the day........sure you will get retraces .......and sure S/R signals,can be good ......but what I really want is solid currency signals into the daily trend !!!

http://mediaserver.fxstreet.com/Rep...bce2/d7a36b73-eca2-44b0-bdc7-5f8961490906.pdf

Last edited:
To the master correlator
please why you didn't make a correlator or can give accuracy of only 2 currency for every chart so will be easy to see the movement and a strong the movement i do have one from another site but slow to much the platform
thanks