Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all ...............10 min break for lunch............looks like the market got much better post 8am

usd went heavy north for 2 hours .....that's a lifetime in scalping............Europeans offered some great sells ............nice action !

from 10am the usd has been coming back south .........,yen and cad were the big buys ...............................that would have taken a lot of persuasion for me to do .........I would have probably scrapped on the European recoveries

nice bounce as the usd support levels of 7.45am got tested a while back

ok back later ..............steaming busy today unfortunately :(

N

Attachments

• action.JPG
    action.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 180
usd had a second test was around 13.40 below ....

then the usd has been 1 way north since ..............

2 hours of beautiful consistent moves with euro taking a beating !! (y)

N

Attachments

• usd rising.JPG
    usd rising.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 234
morning all ............

heres the usd in action today .............looks like greenback going north again ?

N

Attachments

• usd action.JPG
    usd action.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 166
usd going north ...........ok got to take a TC

back later ...............solid hour or so re good pips today so pleased with that

my calls were on forexperians thread

N

hey all

back for a while ...usd still on the march north ..........if I get a usd run like this and am at the screen I need to be shot if I havnt bagged a lot of scalp pips (y);)

the eu has been unbelievably kind in last 3 hours ..........(y)(y)

N

Attachments

• usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 211
appears to be a new batch of junk mail and scammer systems out there guys ................so be aware and never ever give money to these kinda people ...........

use your brain and research a lot regarding any ideas and investment opps.............

sure ive had my silly moments in the past and lost a few bucks along the learning path.....but just don't make a habit of it

you have been warned !! :)

N

Attachments

• investment opp.JPG
    investment opp.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
hey all

I have been off the T2W radar this afternoon ..........inbetween calls I have been scalping when opps arose ............

I really stepped back and let the market come to me ...........I was too aggressive this morning (despite still making pips)

based on how I trade the usd pairs I can easily take hundreds of scalps a day if I look for trades.............far too many for comfort (although check out some of my 80-90% win rates posted a few months back...it wasn't too shabby)

since lunch theres been realistically 6 absolute plum signal calls on the usd for me .....all the rest were noise........

3 were absolute out of the park trades ............where the usd went off an gave me more that 30 mins of move each time ..........all bull moves of course if you are following the action today

the 3 bear calls were messy but I got out of jail on them as I had decent pair selection that bought me 2-3 valuable pips in my favour whilst I realised the usd was faking .........so I got out pretty lightly before the pips caved against me

that's the trading game gang in a nutshell ..............find your edge and perfect it with hundreds / thousands of hours of practice and screen time

no substitutes
N

Attachments

• afternoon.JPG
    afternoon.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 188
jees I just realised how the views are doing ..........:smart:

F's thread is a stormer ..............hes notched up over 700,000 views in under 2 years ......that's phenomenal :eek:

looks like I will manage to pip him to the mill views though..........jees I needed a 4 year start !! :p

hahahahaha
N

Attachments

• 1 million in sight.JPG
    1 million in sight.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 184
jees I just realised how the views are doing ..........:smart:

F's thread is a stormer ..............hes notched up over 700,000 views in under 2 years ......that's phenomenal :eek:

looks like I will manage to pip him to the mill views though..........jees I needed a 4 year start !! :p

hahahahaha
N

lol. you and F have been great contributors. I'm done with my test yesterday and look forward to live action starting tomorrow. I'll have to go back and find your correlation indicators.

cheers

J

lol. you and F have been great contributors. I'm done with my test yesterday and look forward to live action starting tomorrow. I'll have to go back and find your correlation indicators.

cheers

J

You are most welcome j

Success in trading is available for people willing to sacrifice a lot of time effort and energy (as in most things in life)

That's why few succeed"........they just don't want it enough ;

N

as I hopefully hit the million views today on t2win the London sessions is a pipfest .........absolute pipfest

busy busy
N

Attachments

• rollercoaster action.JPG
    rollercoaster action.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 268
I called a couple of scalps on Forexperians thread but head down trading now .........this is a great session

later
N

sensation session...........

usd is flowing nicely

AND

Europeans playing nicely and are mainly negatively correlated to usd moves

that's 10/10 scalping conditions

usd north since 9am ............keep buying dips

ok back later
N

forget 9am above - tryly a nice run up for usd since 8am.............great London am session (y)

gbp took pain all the way to the bank :smart:

N

Attachments

• usd bull morning.JPG
    usd bull morning.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 272
slowed now dramatically ...............usd now flattish

heres the day - look at the carnage on GU

N

Attachments

• action slowing now.JPG
    action slowing now.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 189
cracked the million earlier ............:cheers::party:

pleased with that and sits me strongly in the forex area of T2win

will take a stroll through the threads last 5 years here over weekend....may try to put something up on youtube if I get time as its been a while

thanks again to everyone who has been involved on this thread ..............a lot of very talented traders and programmers have contributed both off and online over those last 5 years ........and overall it seems forex strengthmeters sure have come a long way since the early 2000's :smart:

I am very appreciative and lucky for the support given to me ....and I have been blessed with some great mentors .........hopefully if people follow my scalping exploits here and at Forexperians live trading thread I hope it shows that some of the learning has gone in ......

I don't tend to make a fool of myself much these days .....;):cool:

N

Attachments

• 1 million up and counting.JPG
    1 million up and counting.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 194
Last edited: