Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

on this recent usd bull push.........gu was far to fast a retrace and into trend.............AU sell was possible but jees it was fast for 3-4 pips........I took usdcad buy that's worked ok

i'm also fooling around on a new platform to test it ...........demo only ....always good to roadtest brokers ............just made money on a eu sell but cant work out why ive not made more .......

hmmmmmm

usd has flattened............just need to get a little nudge here......

nu was the buy as usd folded a little.........still trying to understand this other platform....

on my trial platform it refused the gu sell..........min stop 7.5 pips ?..........really ??

ok gang gotta scoot ..........I need t oead up more on this damn platform............i'm fine with the others I have but wanted to take a look.........not convinced the spreads are holding to promises either

later
N

Why?

It seems that you are the only one in this thread commenting. Why do you use this style of trading? It seems like way to much work for tiny amounts of profits. I could be wrong; just curious.

It seems that you are the only one in this thread commenting. Why do you use this style of trading? It seems like way to much work for tiny amounts of profits. I could be wrong; just curious.

I use this style of trading because it works for me dude ......;)

mostly a solo act here as people follow the commentary......but check out the viewing figures for this thread......856,000 views ..........jees I wish it would take off ..........perhaps one day ?....... :cool:

just fooling with you - ask me anything - happy to help

N

Attachments

• top thread forex.JPG
    top thread forex.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
hey all (gosh - is there anyone there ? :LOL:)

usd still bull............jees I wish I didn't use this system .....as then I wouldn't have been scalping usd buys all morning :rolleyes:

later
N

Attachments

• usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 78

hey dude ..........not trying to sound sarcastic here

the indicator works on all TF's as well.....i'm just scalping presently as it suits me......................that's why the small profits .........(y)

all of the information is below..........if you want 1,000's of pips profit just go up the TF's .......

usd has been pretty bull since early London session ..........with another great push in last 30mins

cad and aussies have taken most action on usd scalps

usd has retraced south about 50% in last 5-10 mins.........so i'm holding fire .....a little light scalping on European buys is tempting

later
N

most traders will be struggling today as the more traditional scalps on GU and EU are having tough times ..........

why ?

because all 3 currencies have been net bull today since London opening...........so the divergence / volatility is not there to make good trades ......savvy ?

they are all correlated positively in bull phase ..........

no likey no tradey

N

Attachments

• correlated trio.JPG
    correlated trio.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 97