Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

i'm in

target 33 S/L 57

game on......
N

Bad luck. You were just a bit early. Have sympathy with me though, I got in at 06:00 with target 1.5711 and the GBP/USD demons took out my stop with the high of the day, and now look where it's going....

umm can someone shoot me please................

why am I bothering to worry about the dow today ????

what am I like :rolleyes:
N

hmmmmmmmmmmm :sneaky:

Attachments

• dow holidays.jpg
    dow holidays.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 144
hey all

not bad this morning at all

n

Attachments

• nice action.jpg
    nice action.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
the triple arow rules...........try it !! (y)

N

VIDEO COMING

Attachments

• triple arrow rules.jpg
    triple arrow rules.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
sure nice still......the risk off play is driving the yen , usd and chf north still.....

N

Attachments

• nice action.jpg
    nice action.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 118
I have a buy cad sell usd signallng on low tf indicators ...........let it breach the recent high though

n

Good week for triple arrow corrie....go to the signature below and try it :smart:

N

Attachments

• we 26th nov.jpg
    we 26th nov.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 157
just finishing a trawl of the threads here at t2w.....

I still read most stuff these days as the nuggets still appear (abeit rarely) or at least you get reconfirmation of the classic lessons that you dont (sadly) understand, appreciate or apply in the first desperate years in this game .......and if you get that far you will undestand this :-

in trading (and in life) winners can see both sides of a situation simultaneously (utilising all relevent facts available) and take the optimum decision to affect the best (or least damaging) result for themselves

sounds easy but its not............and I personally havnt even touched the sides yet as if the Eternal Student ever decides to become the Master then god help them .......

N

hey all

nice run south on the yen chf and usd.......plenty of buying currencies as well

since euro is also the only buy on the triple corrie signal I have been scalp buying that .........

on the triple corrie we have just 2 currencies aligned

buy Euro / sell GBP

I am watching for opportunities to trade either of these against the dollar based on directions above on the 1min and 5min charts

AUD is not far off a Triple arrow buy signal so that could be the wildcard buy into USd

unfortunately the USd and the Yen are looking very bullish on the 4h 20ma chart so really we should be leaving sells alone untill it falls below the zero and we get a chance of some triple corrrie sell signals (or alternatively the 15m and 1h get above the zero of course and we can buy the tag team...)

your money - your calls
N
N

aud for me is a possible buy scalp now above that .9680 so its in trade.........chase it to the 9700