Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

the triple arrow corrie system said sell G/U just after 3pm.......Nice ! :clap:

The euro was delayed on the 4h arrow unfotunately.........scalpfest if you went earlier into it though....:sneaky:

N

Attachments

• gu sell.jpg
    gu sell.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 150
hmmm

I have been a thread starter on FF and quite regular poster of updates for a while there now

but I still cannot create new threads and they wont transfer my FXcorrelator thread to a free systems area.....

hmmmmmmmm :sneaky:
N

fast scalps buying cad and nzd into usd ? ..........yes Buying !!!

sure - i'm 10 mins before the party but thats what anticipation is.........

spelt............D U M B

N

now close them ......handful on cad/U

let it all breath a little more

N

hey all ....crazy time at work currently.......never mind :confused:

more tricky today as the G6 outside of tag look tight....tags falling a little

use a basic 500ma correlator to set up support and resistance lines....it helps :smart:

N

Attachments

• today .jpg
    today .jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 166
morning all..........

lovely overnights....about 50 pips on A/U's possible

N

Attachments

• nice overnights.jpg
    nice overnights.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 178
interesting.....I remember when these guys first hit the scene

they actually wernt that fussed about punters at all and were professional traders that were focussed on tradign rather than selling software

which brings me to the 1 million dollar question - if its that good why dilute your own chances witjh more players and also surely if its that good you are all wealthy already ....:eek:

if my FXcorrelator experiments yielded a nut cracking formula/system I would not be sharing it with anyone.........:p

N

Attachments

• trendsignal.jpg
    trendsignal.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 177
more mail as the markets have delivered pips to anyone with a brain this week.....

2 minutes eh ?......and then spend the rest of a day on a beach perhaps , or in a romantic piazza sipping coffee.....or on a terrace looking out across the meandeering itelian landscape :rolleyes:

hey - whos stolen my bl**dy mandolin ?

N

Attachments

• snowstorm.jpg
    snowstorm.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 130
hey all.............

mindful of yet another batch of expensive pretenders offering wealth and trading success I thought I would come clean and crack out a quick video on the real stuff..........

for all you guys and girls graduating through all my posts on basic systems + triple arrow correlators and other lower ma based variations - well heres the purist and most elite form of FXcorrelator mastery on show (finally :smart:)

and surprise surprise its based on the most common and simplest FXCorrelator setting out there , no bells no whistles just a 500ma setting with some horizontal lines.............its you against the G8 with just experience and some hard earned knowledge of price action and correlation principles

are you finally ready to really become a true master black belt trader in the dark art of the FXCorrelator and strengthmeter trading ? :sneaky:

then throwaway your other toys and feel the force young tradewalkers everywhere!!!

NVP

oops - to much mystic babbling ?..............naaah sounded good to me !

Attachments

• the simple truth.jpg
    the simple truth.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
boring and predictable overnights deliver solid pips......:smart:

N

Attachments

• solid mioney overnight.jpg
    solid mioney overnight.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 148
dollar is very weak vs yen......regardlss of dow direction

latest usd sell came around 6.10am........but yours truly was fast sleep........

I wont chase it now

N

watch the aussie duo......... they are creeping up on the gbg/EUR for pole position on the 5mins.....

tag and chf are south

if yuore scalping tighten up......usd is retracing a little ahead of yen

if its an about turn wait to see which of the non tags breaches south first as hey ay all mosty north at present on 1m and 5 min 500/1 corries

gbp us in for a buy scapl f you dont belive that ag will improve......

nope those dang tag boy are invadig norh on 1 and 5min charts.sep down and wait for directional bias /confirmation..........

ok off to shower

N

the cad is the weakest by far of the non tags.........i think that a retrace up us coming on the tag so thats the horse that may be the winning sell

buy above 1.0186 for a decent ride up to the 00............asuming dow falls in support
N

teasy isnt it..................plenty of angst going on as the inevitable directional tug of war is full in progress....
N

oh and by the way......its now the aud that is folding south.....