Contribue to building a shared trading strategy

Schixm, you're right in wanting to keep it private, because as you see you've had to answer 10 posts already not related to developing a better system. All those on a hypothetical "improve Schixm's system" should and will only add ideas to the system. Here we're getting off-topic.

Let me know when you start such a topic, and if you want me. Maybe by now, with private messages, you've already gathered those 4 people you wanted. In that case, no problem. Otherwise, I would like to learn about your system and see if I can help you (and use it myself). I am pretty good at developing very simple systems that make money, even though they only have a 60% of wins. Most of my systems consist of 4 lines of easylanguage code (two lines for long/short entry, two lines for long/short exits). This way they cannot be over-optimized. Now I have 33 of them. Some of them don't even work maybe. If I'll see that they don't, after a few months of forward testing, I'll simply not use them. This is to say that I am not a genius, but that quantity can compensate for quality. If you're interested of if anyone else is, let me know. Maybe I would simplify your system, get rid of things, rather than adding things to it. I am pretty good at simplifying things.

hi, travis thanks. sounds good. i'll most likely pm you when i've got things sorted out a bit. cheers