Concept FX

Hi, new here. Just want to ask the same question, Concept FX is it a scam? have you tried it? Want to learn trading FX but every website seems to have same features, any recommendations , advice will be very much appreciated ?

Hi, new here. Just want to ask the same question, Concept FX is it a scam? have you tried it? Want to learn trading FX but every website seems to have same features, any recommendations , advice will be very much appreciated ?

hi Kmapanananon...sorry its a stutter i have..

i am using Concept fx ,bought it 7 days ago.so just finished my first full week...first trade lost 40 pips..second trade at the moment is 77 pips up..being a newbie that doesnt think back testing is 100% realistic to do///although a 100% accurate (hindsight is the best science)..i bought this as the results seemed to good to be true...at the moment i cant give u a definitive answer but the webiste results are accurate in my opinion....now that im one of Trader dantes diciples..i think i can see a system that their'computer' uses..i think they use pin bars and fibs!!...2 weeks ago i didnt know what they were..lol..now i can speak the lingo and read a chart that concpet have predicted..i think!!....

2 alerts were deemed to be pending 2 nights back..once has been taken off...so one alert live and one still pending.

Yes Please

I wont say just yet until the trade is finished..but i did notice people were tipping a long..some decent posts on trader dantes threads..all 240 odd pages of them...im going thru my apprenticeship now with his journal..i also have his up to date jouranl if any one wants it on a word document

If you wouldn't mind emailing it to be I'd appreciate that. [email protected] :)

ok half an hour before the alerts are due and i come out of my trade at break even...it was at one point 125 pips to the good..and i never took the profits as the system said 220...the tech analysis was blown out today down to the fact that Trichet said he was goona put up his interst rates..so all tech analyisis was scuppered in most markets today..lets see what concept says at 8.30

ok alerts now posted.....one new status'' pending '' and the original one still there..so im taking the trade again...it has cost 2 pips just..ohhh ye of little faith..lol..

I wont say just yet until the trade is finished..but i did notice people were tipping a long..some decent posts on trader dantes threads..all 240 odd pages of them...im going thru my apprenticeship now with his journal..i also have his up to date jouranl if any one wants it on a word document

Hi again Andy,

I would appreciate you sending Dante's up-to-date journal to me @

[email protected]

Cheers,

Ian

Hi guys...another turbulent day yesterday...after the jobs news in the good old US of A..anything paired with usd went shooting off up...and my alert was to the good of 120 pips on short..But i ressisted unlike another member of this thread who has the concept system..he took the profits then went long..the trade took off and nearly took out my stop..but it didnt and im hoping for a gap down in the market...the alerts on friday night remained unchanged for this alert and a new one was triggered as pending......

my thoughts are just now..if it is a totally automated system..then its working on very safe fibs..because ive had 6 alerts in 2 weeks and only 2 have triggered..the ones that didnt trigger went in the direction of the alert...so im going to back test all the alerts that didnt trigger and see the results.

Anddy26,
Out of town for few days, thanks for the all that, appreciate if you could email me those word journal as well. email: [email protected]
Just found another email in my inbox, anyone heard of Robin Tracey -Time Trader?

Anddy26,
Out of town for few days, thanks for the all that, appreciate if you could email me those word journal as well. email: [email protected]
Just found another email in my inbox, anyone heard of Robin Tracey -Time Trader?

hiya Kampongkulapis,
Yea... got a few from Robin Tracey... trades on the Dow Jones... i think i know his strategy ... from the part in his looooong description. Because some of the parameters match...

Oh... and I forgot to mention... the system is sooooooooo badly misused by the Robin "Hood"... Im assuming a bit over here... I use it for some pocket money kind of profits... but he asks us to bet 4000 pounds per point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats FOUR THOUSAND POUNDS for EACH POINT MOVE ON THE DOW JONES !!! So consider if you had some sort of stop loss of say... 20 points ?? ... you would need 80,000 POUNDS in your account to RISK on this strategy !!! AND THAT IS IF YOU'RE RISKING 100% of your money on ONE TRADE !!! Experienced traders say that you should only risk 1% of your cap. on every trade. So ... if Mr Tracey is a good trader (lets assume it ... just for fun ;-) )) then to bet 4000 pounds a point... he will have an account of 800,000 pounds ... You can buy a Bugatti Veyron in that much mate !!!!

From what I know, this one needs around a 40 point stop loss... (if this is the one that I use...)... so if you're rich enough to risk that much money even ONCE every month !!! I say you keep doing what ur doing and just forget about trading !!!

IF you want to make trading as your consistent source of

Last edited:
Oh... and I forgot to mention... the system is sooooooooo badly misused by the Robin "Hood"... Im assuming a bit over here... I use it for some pocket money kind of profits... but he asks us to bet 4000 pounds per point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I know, this one needs around a 40 point stop loss... (if this is the one that I use...)... so if you're rich enough to risk that much money even ONCE every month !!! I say you keep doing what ur doing and just forget about trading !!!

:clap: spot-on!

ok my figures are going to differ from theirs now!!..ive pulled my trade 20 pips short of their stop loss as i seen a 4hr pin which looked like it was gonna rocket..at the moment im wrong!!..

another signal just triggered at 8.30 ish...and it triggered right at the very pip!!! ..so since using the software..3 alerts now have been triggered..one lost 40 pips..the other 2 are live but i pulled one so concept down 40 ..and im down 160!!!

feeling slightly better if you can call loosing money feeling better...but the 2nd trade just hit the stop loss of 1.9740..
here is what you should see on concepts page soon

FOREX DATE TRIGGERED SELL/BUY ENTRY STOPLOSS OBJECTIVE EXIT PIPS GAINED OR LOST

EURGBP 29/05/2008 sell 0.7880 0.7920 0.7920 - 0.0040
GBPUSD 03/06/2008 SELL 1.9590 1.9740 1.9370 1.9710 -0.0120

Last edited:
Hello

Is here anyone else who is using the concept fx?

Arek

feeling slightly better if you can call loosing money feeling better...but the 2nd trade just hit the stop loss of 1.9740..

ITS NOT ON THERE YET :eek::eek::-0:-0!! How often do they update their results page... i checked at 1420 on the 11th... last trade seems to be a Euro- US$ sell bet.
Great work Anddy26... keep the updates comin in !! (y)(y)(y)

Good for you posting these Andy. If their system proves to be any good after a few months, you're providing them with a good endorsement. On the other hand, you'll be saving some folk alot of money if it proves to be a pile of old pants!

hi guys..ive not desserted it yet!!!..only the 2 trades have closed..both losers...one is a good one just now..so should be ahead on the pip stakes!!..the fourth only kicked in this afternoon and is just in the red!!..

there is one other guy on this thread who is using concept who may want to validate my findings?

I agree that if it works its a great endorsment..but if it loses and the results are not correctly documented then their are serious issues to be addressed..at the moment i can only say i think their results are genuine and have no doubts!..but the next months will tell all..

I am not sure when they release their results but watch their space!.

tried to use dantes theory today and scored 70 pips...but think it was luck rather than judgement.

its a start tho..before id blindly put on a trade, now im waiting a few days till i think i can see a signal

ok guys....the 3rd trade closed today..i did speak to another user earlier who said this one never triggered on his IG platform..mine triggered just!!..the entry was
usgchf entry 1.0150.. exit posted after 2 days at 1.0480..total of 330 pips!!!!..now i will be honest and say i pulled it once as it stalled at 1.0400..and took my profit..but went back into it this morning as it rose again..and managed to get my 330 pips...now someone did say..their concepts figures look dodgey as the enter on the low and end on a high of the day or vice versa...but i can tell u this was the case on this trade..3 days ago it triggered..it fell from 1.0247 down to 1.0150 in an hour or 2 and triggered the trade..never havig a trade that made anything over 50 pips before had me in a tizz!!..and i eventually let it run till it maxed at 1.495 before retracing back to 1.0445...very clever or very lucky..you tell me...but again you will see these on their website!..anyone doubting these figures can see my capital spread account..which i started with a 2k bank..a fourth trade is on the go for me..and it made 135 pips today before retracing back to around 85 at the moment..but we have an objective of 180 pips on this one..so watch this space

what would be usefull if any pro traders looked at the entry and exit and tell us newbies why they choose sorry the the 'computer' choose these figures..is it fibs? ema's? love to know your thoughts..i just cant see it at the moment but it worked!

Well done!

Thank you anddy26

Arek

ok guys....the 3rd trade closed today..i did speak to another user earlier who said this one never triggered on his IG platform..mine triggered just!!..the entry was
usgchf entry 1.0150.. exit posted after 2 days at 1.0480..total of 330 pips!!!!..now i will be honest and say i pulled it once as it stalled at 1.0400..and took my profit..but went back into it this morning as it rose again..and managed to get my 330 pips...now someone did say..their concepts figures look dodgey as the enter on the low and end on a high of the day or vice versa...but i can tell u this was the case on this trade..3 days ago it triggered..it fell from 1.0247 down to 1.0150 in an hour or 2 and triggered the trade..never havig a trade that made anything over 50 pips before had me in a tizz!!..and i eventually let it run till it maxed at 1.495 before retracing back to 1.0445...very clever or very lucky..you tell me...but again you will see these on their website!..anyone doubting these figures can see my capital spread account..which i started with a 2k bank..a fourth trade is on the go for me..and it made 135 pips today before retracing back to around 85 at the moment..but we have an objective of 180 pips on this one..so watch this space

what would be usefull if any pro traders looked at the entry and exit and tell us newbies why they choose sorry the the 'computer' choose these figures..is it fibs? ema's? love to know your thoughts..i just cant see it at the moment but it worked!

Well done anddy26,

if you don't mind me asking, what is the balance of your account now? and how long has it taken to reach this?

also I emailed Concept-FX a few weeks ago with ref to a query on this forum:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

as someone who is interested in this software but hesitant due to the price, i have a few questions:

if you registered the website in Feb 2008, then where did customers get the software before this time?

How long have you been offering this software?

Also may i see your account statements showing the real-time dates and times the trades were taken.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their reply:

Thanks for your email.

Our company has another trading platform for stocks (TradeWin) and have had a huge amount of success with this over the last few years. Because of this success we have had many traders present various systems to us, intent on striking a partnership so that we can sell and market their system for them. Many of those systems we track and monitor the results.

Concept FX is a system we have have been monitoring for a number of years and within the last year or so have started to market and sell it.

We initially launched the system to the existing members of our other system where we have over 500 active members. We have since started marketing Concept FX to the general public since the early part of this year.

There are no account statements of trades as the trades on the website doesn't represent a real trading account. It simply illustrates what you would achieve trading the Concept FX Alerts. All spreads and slippage are calculated into the prices.

Hope this answers your question.

Best regards,

Jeran
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also anddy26, how do you receive the alerts of what and when to trade etc?

Last edited: