Concept FX

Doesn't that sound similar to the name of this website?

They are completely unrelated.

One guy I spoke to actually told me that the feed they supply for an annual charge of £500, they actually get from free sources

Got to hand it to them for making a large profit on something that is freely available. That is just clever marketing.

Paul

UKFXtrader, and anddy26.

Although I am not buying the system, it will be interesting to know how well or badly conceptfx is doing for you. For your sakes, I hope it works profitably.

Cheers and all the best.

For the avoidance of doubt

ok chaps here goes...software loaded and it has 3 alerts on the go..but one just hit its objective so i can reveal it..it was eurusd with an entry of sell 1.5745 and a stop of 1.5775 with an objective of 1.5580..making 165 pips..the trade will be stopped by the people following the sytem but as u will see its another 17 pips lower as i type..once the other 2 have triggered i will post the same

Hi Anddy26,
Just to be sure,did you get the alerts the evening before,ie eurusd alert as above.
With the result you could have placed that trade before Uk market opened and
as it happens made the 165 pips.
Did you also get the other 2 alerts at the same time and could you have done the same thing?ie place the trade the evening before and sit back and watch.
Did someone say the alerts come through about 8-8:30pm?
Thanks for sharing.

Hi guys..my journal so far...i am in two trades just now...one is a new alert ,the other i jumped in but dont know when it was triggered....both are up so far!!but there was one which lost yesterday.
so any historic alerts i show are from last night..
the alerts come thru at 8.30 in the evening..they give you an entry price and a stop loss..but no objective targets have been set yet..so i assume they will let the market run until the 'computer' signals an exit price...the generic stop losses for the 6 forex pairs they use are
gbp/usd 150
eur/chf 85
eur/jpy 100
eur/usd 75
usd/chf 120
eur/gbp 40

can i just say that this system was offered to me through Tradewin..they have 200 licenses to sell for concept...'maybe they are the same company' the more diligent of you will dig deeper im sure.
will keep you posted and i will keep a spread sheet to see if it compares to theres!

OK JUST TO SHOW U HOW WET BEHIND THE EARS I AM!!..i got an alert last night and jumped on to my trading platform and put it on 30 pips below what the alert was..but! now i realise i should have ordered a sell stop trade..so ive come out of the trade 1 pip up and put a sell stop order on..told u all warts and all..im sure other newbies will make the same mistakes

nobodys perfect

OK JUST TO SHOW U HOW WET BEHIND THE EARS I AM!!..i got an alert last night and jumped on to my trading platform and put it on 30 pips below what the alert was..but! now i realise i should have ordered a sell stop trade..so ive come out of the trade 1 pip up and put a sell stop order on..told u all warts and all..im sure other newbies will make the same mistakes
Hi Anddy26,
Nobody's perfect,everyone ,including seasoned traders are still learning and trying to improve.Keep up the reporting on Concept,its very interesting.

Hello anddy26,

Interested to see if conceptfx actually works. Obviously, there will be some losses, but if the gains substantially exceed them then it is a good purchase.
Someone there told me they were hoping to get 300 customers, although I cannot see why they would limit that, as the more systems they sell the more their income.
He also told me that their company is called Tradewin, or Tradewin Publications. It appears that the equities/indices software is not operating well because of the huge volatility in the stockmarket.

Even if ConceptFX works well, I am concerned that the customer is stuck if the company stops doing this business or changes tack, or goes under. Then the customer is left with this costly software which is useless without the feed.

Look forward to your updates.

Cheers and all the best.

I am in agreement with most of you : Tradewin and Con( CON )ceptFX are from the same stable.I have seen Tradewin demo and was impressed but cautious as MOST of the trades they gave out were BUY which is good in a RISING market.As suspected and reading several messages here they have reduced or almost stopped sending out signals since market turned down.Herein lies the clue : some things ( methods / systems ) work most of the time but not all the time.Thus moneymanagemnent plays a hugh part with these short -term trades.Even then Tradewin started making losses.With ConceptFX - its only a question of time when market conditions change and losses start to turn up.If you have 5k to spend -go on a cruise ,its a better ride!!But then I KNOW NOTHING !!

If you have 5k to spend -go on a cruise ,its a better ride!!But then I KNOW NOTHING !!

Oh yes you do. You haven't shelled out £4-5k for a system that is, probably, only enriching the company that sells it. The cruise is a far better option. You might meet a mega wealthy widow or divorcee that will keep you in a lifestyle to which you've never been accustomed. Dream on:)

I'm sure that most people, who have tried to trade for a living or, make a 2nd income have bought systems or software programs in order to fulfill their dream. I can plead guilty to his charge, on more than one occasion.

I've, probably, got cynical in my old age but, why would anyone sell a system that made such massive profits. Is it not better to keep this knowledge isolated from the outside trading world and make a pile of £ that will let you live on easy street for the rest of your life? i think "Yes" might be the answer to this question.

Hmmnnn.........let me see....if i had a winning system would i sell it to hundreds for 5k.....hmmnn......let me see....meet a mega widow or divorcee and dream on......i think you miss the point old son....YOU go on the cruise and have a BETTER ride than the one you have to pay 5k for.Speaking of stables....think Asset Management? Now where did i keep the proz......

anndy26 go for it son, concept just mailed me , banked another 3,500 grand , thats over 15,000 for may alone ,hope you get the same results ,if you do i,m gonna gt me one,you got the bottle

Last edited:
yup ive got bottle..think my drugs are kept in it and adminsitered by my nurse every hr..lol..
£3500 again...i wont be at thos elevels for at least 4 yrs..i think they staking £1250 per trade..at the moment im gonna trade a 2k opening bank...they have 2 trades at the moment one open(not sure coz it was alreading showing as open or pending when i downloaded the software) and one alert that camr thu 2 nights ago..but it hasnt been triggered yet..there was an opening price which it had to trigger before it went live...and it got with 7 pips but has gone away to 30 now....ok u traders will be saying..use ur knowlege and pivot charts and take the trade..but as a 'newbie' im not going to take it...i am going to stick to the system!!...been burnt before so ive found some resolve now!.lol..what they did say was if this alert isnt triggered then they will cancel it and wait for the next opportunity..I have 1 doubt creeping in to my mind if im going to be very honest...its been sold as a computer generated system...but i have a feeling its probably a trader seeing the market and giving us the alert an on EOD strategy....im not saying it def is its just an observation....

and why would people shell out money to them...well there are loads of companies out there looking after ur investments..this is probaly the same just packaged a different way.....

and why would people shell out money to them...well there are loads of companies out there looking after ur investments..this is probaly the same just packaged a different way.....

ONE BORN EVERY MINUTE.......

ONE BORN EVERY MINUTE.......

in my defence ur honour what i meant by my statement is..people like me dont know how to trade..but want to be part of the buzz!..so we by systems..i wouldnt go to an investment house and give them 5k for them to play with..i want to spend 5 k and lose it or make it myself..the point is..its money that im prepared to lose....arent we all party to that..but i want some egotistical glory of sayin i deal in shares...yes im shallow..but def not a fool!.. I will say tho after seeing this system and finding out what a candle stick chart is and pivot charts are!! that in a yrs time im hoping not to be using it and have my own plan in place with my own interpretation of this beast...but if it works just now i will use it

in my defence ur honour what i meant by my statement is..people like me dont know how to trade..but want to be part of the buzz!..so we by systems..i wouldnt go to an investment house and give them 5k for them to play with..i want to spend 5 k and lose it or make it myself..the point is..its money that im prepared to lose....arent we all party to that..but i want some egotistical glory of sayin i deal in shares...yes im shallow..but def not a fool!.. I will say tho after seeing this system and finding out what a candle stick chart is and pivot charts are!! that in a yrs time im hoping not to be using it and have my own plan in place with my own interpretation of this beast...but if it works just now i will use it

Andy. I'm assuming that you don't have to trade full time for a living. You have a full time job? Rather than spend 5k on a trading software, why not spend far less than this and learn how to trade.

It will take you many months but, in the end you will be able to control your own trading decisions and not need to rely on a piece of software that may or, may not, produce the returns that you seek. The is some good tuition out there. The people that I know of, who have good reputations, are, Todd Mitchell, Alan Farley and RS of Houston. You can learn at your own pace as, all of them do home study courses. The after sales support is excellent too.

Hi Alan...i couldnt find anything for training people (not where we stay ).. ..or was probably too afraid to say to people i dont know anything.....but this is a bigger bug than golf , so i am def going to try and learn... Alan i will def look into home tution.so more details if possible...but im still going to keep the software and try it because if it does what it says on the tin..i would be happy..and this is the real reason for this thread as people just said its crap...or a scam...im here to say its crap or a scam as i am using it..

Hi Alan...i couldnt find anything for training people (not where we stay ).. ..or was probably too afraid to say to people i dont know anything.....but this is a bigger bug than golf , so i am def going to try and learn... Alan i will def look into home tution.so more details if possible...but im still going to keep the software and try it because if it does what it says on the tin..i would be happy..and this is the real reason for this thread as people just said its crap...or a scam...im here to say its crap or a scam as i am using it..

Andy. I can relate to the "bigger bug than golf" quote:). The people I mentioned are reputable. Search for them on Google: look at their websites and see whether they offer something which, you feel, will be beneficial to you.