Concept FX

yes the signals are generated by a computer which then either gives u a text message or it pops up on ur desktop software eg...PSN..LSE open 785 stop 750 tech alert buy..thats what we get with tradewin and its not interefered with my 'man'....so if your not at ur machine or not signed up for texts ur results will differ from those on the website....but the FX system gives u alerts on only 6 Forex and the signals are released at 8.30 every evening..so u can put a trade on any time before the markets open..and again they tell u the entry level and the stop loss..then u decide what % of your bank you stake...its a sytem that i rely on and u may not like it or agree with it but your banking on your system and really both are open to srcutiny, because im sure your system doesnt always come up with 100%...

Of course my system does not come up 100% anyone who says that is being economical with the truth.
But if you have a system that gives you a 60% right you are a winner.

One question as I am a little puzzled the signal comes from tradewin to your cell!
so the analysis is done by their computer not yours?
So you do not need to have your computer on just wait for their signal to your cell and trade

Last edited:
yes thats correct you can pay £500 per yr for the sms service and if ur not able to be at ur pc its a good way to reiceve them...but lots of people may not be able to have their mobiles at work...
they say you dont have to be at a pc to benifit from it but u really have to be to be able to get any where near their results.. and yes its not my technical analysis its theirs...hence why u pay soooooo much for it..

Ah ! I understand so its not a mechanical automated system.
So there might be a couple of brilliant analysts/traders analyzing the market making discretionary decisions about when to enter/exit a trade.
I have no criticism of a system like that .

great,,,
this is why i joined, i am a end of day trader with 10 months exp just holding on to what i started with, don,t really have a clue on the forex markets, got this e-mail through company i did course with (k t a ) want to live in spain turn computer on 10 mins go back to beach have a beer earn a couple of grand not to much to ask,are we still on about concept-fx???????? no i am not a lazy b,stard just looking for the dream

I've been to a demo but, did not purchase the system. It's very expensive and there's no trial period, refund or guarantee. The system is simple and you can set up a similar system yourself, which will cost you nothing.

Share the expensive secret

I've been to a demo but, did not purchase the system. It's very expensive and there's no trial period, refund or guarantee. The system is simple and you can set up a similar system yourself, which will cost you nothing.

Alan If you know the system they use please let everyone know, that way they can save 5 grand a piece to use for trading this system. You don't have to copy it word for word, but a general idea of how it works would help.

It has been pointed out to me that I was rude in a earlier post.
I consider myself a person of integrity and honor and know there is no shame in accepting you are wrong.
I would like to make a sincere apology to all those I offended by my earlier remarks.

Apology accepted but not needed on my behalf...i just wanted to share my views as i have 'actually' bought the system..and i will start to use it in earnest on monday..and i will give it an honest review..as far as tradewin goes....give it time as its not working well with volotilaty of the markets where as Concept FX is possibly easier to judge..dunno..time will tell

Alan If you know the system they use please let everyone know, that way they can save 5 grand a piece to use for trading this system. You don't have to copy it word for word, but a general idea of how it works would help.

The attraction of Concept FX, for me, is it's ability to be used with EOD data. Therefore, no screen watching for hours each day. They claim that they're using 50 types of indicator to, carefully, select trades. This claim has to be dubious, because if you wait for 50 indicators to agree, you'd never make a trade:)

From what I could see, the basic core of the system is to identify previous support and resistance levels and anticipate that a bounce will occur. There's some good websites out there that will give you S & R levels for most of the major pairs and this information is free (in many cases). IMHO, money can be spent better elsewhere.

Having been very negative about this system and I decided to take a look at their website sent off for the details.
Looking at their results I see that it is a nicely presented excel sheet.
It is not a validated broker statement.
Several signal services which charge a minuscule percentage of what these people charge will put up broker validated statements that you can check.
Having taken a lot of stick for simply dismissing this product without checking, it my advice to anyone thinking about it would be to ask for broker validated statements that you can check before you commit any money to it.

On further investigation it also appears that they seem to enter quite a lot their trades at the low of the day and exit at high Wow! Perfect timing!! or what?

Last edited:
''On further investigation it also appears that they seem to enter quite a lot their trades at the low of the day and exit at high Wow! Perfect timing!! or what?''

May i just say we are talking about two systems here...the one you just quoted gamma..is the tradewin system..now if you say the highs and the lows are perfect timing..can i just say..they are accurate...for the winning trades!..having used it i know for a fact that when the alert happens..normally it shoots off down then comes back..but if it is great timing its the computer generated software?..ok Back to conceptFX...they actually only deal with 6 forex..and im sure a computer can generate 50 signals that can generate an alert....or am i looking at this through rose tinted glasses..but would love to find the site where they generate the signals for free...but would they generate the same stocks?...all we are after is an edge..mine has cost me a few £k for the edge but always looking for other edges, but for newbies like us -where to start is a mine field..but if it works for me i wont knock it..

I do agree with gumping. I allways see lots of scam around trading and many people offering trash.
The main question arises when you think, if these system is so accurate, then why should io sold it?.
The second is if you can profit huge amounts, r u shure you are tax free?, it cant be said these way, maybe some countries do not foresee these kind of income but i can tell you most do.
I`m an accountant in Mexico and i can tell you if i hide these kind of income i will get in trouble, unless i profit real small amounts that no one will note.
In any case, you have to see what they have to say, take the usefull things and get ride of the rest.
Thats my best advice.

Hello andyy26,
the one you just quoted gamma..is the tradewin system

No I looked at the results from here Concept-FX: Results

but would love to find the site where they generate the signals for free

I did not say there are sites that generate signals for free or any that I know of
what I said was and I requote"Several signal services which charge a minuscule percentage of what these people charge will put up broker validated statements that you can check."

And tripling the initial investment sounds too good to be true!!
I really do not believe this company is providing any sort of edge As anyone providing that sort of return would not be selling it to the retail trader but going straight to merril Lynch.

can i just say..they are accurate...for the winning trades!..having used it i know for a fact
If you stand by your words above are you willing to post a proper broker validated statement?

I know a lot of members here including myself dismiss these claims outright and then we are accused of making decisions without really testing a product.
The reason being after you have been in this business a while you can spot the "false prophets"a mile off.
Finally I implore anyone thinking of buying this system Please take trader trendie's advice before committing any money to it.

Hi Gamma.as iv said i will post my results after iv closed them..and see if they reflect the Concept results...iv nothing to gain by giving you false information..cant give u a validate brokers statement as im using an online platform for my trades ie capitalspreads..

Cheers Anddy26,
Look forward to it I hope you prosper in you endeavor.
All the best.

Anyone who needs to get their fill of trading signals that someone else is generating should check out OzFX's system. It's free and seems to work fairly well. Please, save your £5k, buy a car or something

but the FX system gives u alerts on only 6 Forex and the signals are released at 8.30 every evening..so u can put a trade on any time before the markets open.....

I'm confused here -

I was under the impression the market opens once a week only -

Sunday night in the UK -
and then stays open until Friday evening -

Andy, could you be a bit more specific, please?

:confused:

I'm confused here -

Sunday night in the UK -

I can answer Anddy's question... (If I may.. ) This system is basically (I think) a collection of case statements and if-else triggers... strictly speaking, you can run it anytime and it would give you certain trades to pick up and gives u the 4 main spread betting criteria (Entry Level, Stop Loss Level, Profit Taget and £/point).

Now the 8:30 thing might just be that the software simply recieves additional EOD info through the internet from some pro traders and since they do the EOD analysis at 8:30, they advise you to run the software at 8:30.

Anddy26, please could you confirm this is true ?

Gamma, I think you're right in asking for broker statements... could you give us an indication as to how one could get them ... or would it be as simple as asking Concept FX for them ?

I'm confused here -

Sunday night in the UK -

I believe he is talking about the different trading sessions
The schedule of trading sessions on FOREX

Here is a session time chart
Western Capital Forex S.A. > Trading sessions
Its not a very good one But I am sure someone can post a better one

Gamma, I think you're right in asking for broker statements... could you give us an indication as to how one could get them ... or would it be as simple as asking Concept FX for them ?

effem,
I would just ask them for statements and not take any excuses!