Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop....Ssssh

Steady on Rath...Now your giving away the real secrets...It took me 5yrs to realise the above ;)

Thats it- he's let the cat out of the bag for sure.
Better change your name in case the system sellers and purveyors of mumbo jumbo spike your coffee in Starbucks:cheesy:

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

The only thing that is certain about trading, is movement. As a daytrader you must be able and willing to go with the movement. If you let your mind play tricks on you then you will end up a net loser. To stop your mind wandering you must focus. To focus you must have a plan. To have a plan you must do some hard work to get to the stage where your plan is working effectively and more importantly, profitably. The profitability ratio will be a function of your ability to construct a valid plan and then carry it out swiftly and effectively.

I will post a picture that will assist some of you in seeing what a section of a valid plan looks like. Do not expect to see any regular TA from The Expert, as TA really means Trading Attitude.

Let me consult my primary section and post the picture for you shortly.

Be turning purple soon.

Hey i have heard that User can create multiple market watch,

with 200 scripts-each in Reliance Money Super trade. You can add

NSE, BSE, FONSE and ETFs on the same market watch.how good you

guys think it is?

I should imagine it's bloody useless spam-man...

OK then please explain what causes gaps to form and why do some close and others carry on ?
Which ones would you trade in opposition to the gap and why ?
Which would you trade in the continued direction of the gap and why ?

Paul

Paul,
mate why do you bother to encourage these jokers ? you're better than that .....

The guys discussing the gaps. Want to start a thread regarding this topic?

I have decided to stop posting in this thread for a while, so please feel free to continue in my absence. I have come to the conclusion that another discussion is required, in a different section, before this thread will make any real sense to most traders here.

I have decided to stop posting in this thread for a while, so please feel free to continue in my absence. I have come to the conclusion that another discussion is required, in a different section, before this thread will make any real sense to most traders here.

PLEASE BAN "THE EXPERT"

Mods.
If I get 10 reps to this post, will you ban him?

PLEASE BAN "THE EXPERT"

Mods.
If I get 10 reps to this post, will you ban him?

I see you show a true reflection of what you know about trading, the name at the bottom says it all.

To all the normal minded traders, do not be surprised at my decision, for it is for your own good, and you will thank me in the long run.

Ignore idiots at all cost, as all they will do is cost you money.

Ban him for ??????

a)Being a good trader and not sharing
b)Being a fake trader and having us view his thread
c) Leaving a thread after the subject matter was derailed. yet, he is still willing continue it later in another thread

what harm has he done?

I see you show a true reflection of what you know about trading, the name at the bottom says it all.

To all the normal minded traders, do not be surprised at my decision, for it is for your own good, and you will thank me in the long run.

Ignore idiots at all cost, as all they will do is cost you money.

TE,
The best course of action would be to open your own board under the 'Members' Private Forums' section. You will then be able to control entry and contents.

Thanks.

Last edited:

obviously he shouldn't be banned, lol.
You Cant ban someone for talking in riddles. He's quite polite aswell, really. I like him 'cos i think hes funny.
I've seen his kind on every trading forum ive visisted over the years. If you like TE then i can recommend you a few posters on Elitetrader who talk in a similar fashion. We've had a few here on
t2w too over the years aswelll.
Athough, I think anyone who thinks they've learnt anything about trading in this thead is totally kidding themselves, lol! You must have already known that some stocks move more in a day than others!!

I suppose I am not banned, so I will now continue to advance this thread, but only for those who are willing to help themselves, and others.

This time the rules have changed slightly, as most people are being rude to me and I do not like when that happens.

If you have no interest in learning some of what I have to offer, then please do not post interruptions and time wasting posts.

Thank You.

Then I suppose once I learn the basics I'll look you up here again. Thanks for your time!

Watch out for posts that are not what they seem, typically, I only saw the last post after my last post, and now, the poster may run off and miss out on an opp to learn something of value.

PATIENCE is required for daytraing US stocks successfully, learn it or you will never make much money daytrading same.

I want to get financial freedom out of it. I have more than half a brain and am willing to be a hungry student for as long as it takes. If someone offers me something of value, I'll gladly pay to know it, receive it, or use it.

But unfortunately as of this moment, I'm extremely ignorant. If you're interested in speaking to a complete newbie, then please continue. :)

Glad to see this back on track !

Yes DT, and why don't we try and keep this thread just about trading, but know this, it will not be all about me, for it is YOU the trader that must change, I have already made the transition, and that is why I am able to help those who are willing to help themselves, and others.