Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

I am now The Expert ...

no, I'll say what everyone else is thinking but too afraid of a ban ..... you're The Prick

Please ignore people that insult your intelligence and your offers of help,I suggest that you shut them all up and call out a few live trades and then tell those that have been less than friendly where to go.

You must learn patience in this game and that is what I will teach you. You might not thank me right now, but by the time we are finished you will be down on your knees begging me for more information, which I may or may not give, depending on how you act during the progress of this thread. I can see by the tone here that nearly all have been brainwashed by the usual rubbish that is used by so called "professional trading houses". I am telling you now, and it is up to you to take heed, that it is all bs and will not make you good money as a lone trader, which is the best way to operate. I am done trading for today and must now attend to other business. We will speak over the weekend.

Oh, the chart with the ATR was not what I meant. Please have some tables posted for when I return, as sometimes it can be better to look at numbers than to look at charts. The search will do you good and it should take no more than 30 minutes to compile the tables with all the relevant information.

We've missed you Albert........

UTB

Please ignore people that insult your intelligence and your offers of help,I suggest that you shut them all up and call out a few live trades and then tell those that have been less than friendly where to go.

I take no heed of such posters, for they show their ignorance by what they post.

Do you know what an Expert is?....pronounced..... ex-spurt.
Right then I will tell you.

Ex..........................is a has been.
and Spurt ....is a drip under pressure.
:)

Experts generally are given the title of "expert" not by themselves but because their peers have judged them to be so.

As things stand...you have given yourself the title of "expert" which I may say ...holds no truck with me and a lot of the other members.

In today's world of mass communication, we have several groups, of which some are as follows. We have the suckers, the ones that are easily led and end up doing for others what they can not do for themselves, these are by far the biggest group. We have the sensibles, the ones that are not suckers and do what they can do for themselves to the best of their ability, these are a lot fewer than the suckers. We have the Experts, a rare breed that knows all about the suckers and the sensibles, these are few and far between.

In today's world of mass communication, we have several groups, of which some are as follows. We have the suckers, the ones that are easily led and end up doing for others what they can not do for themselves, these are by far the biggest group. We have the sensibles, the ones that are not suckers and do what they can do for themselves to the best of their ability, these are a lot fewer than the suckers. We have the Experts, a rare breed that knows all about the suckers and the sensibles, these are few and far between.

Yet another delusional muppet from CityBulls.com (n)

2009 = $200k++

2008 = $200k++

2007 = $200k++

2006 = $200k++

2005 = $200k++

Thanks, but those aren't statements. You're more than welcome to blank out personal details and if you're really inclined you can even photoshop them. There's plenty of detectives who like a challenge. Still waiting....

I presume that all members on the attack here are prepared to show their own trading statements.

Sure - "The Expert" has a personality and he may/may not also be a member of another forum. This thread is about trading - or rather it promises to be.

Can we call off the dogs and move the 'attack' posts to another thread as was done for Mr C ? OR perhaps let the attackers create their own threads.

There aren't enough threads on here about trading, so why not let this one continue without the attacks ?

Or is this a place where different rules apply to different people ?

If anyone had bothered to post their next trade for C, which I will not be asking again BTW, then they would more than likely be sitting on their butt today staring at a very boring screen.

I shorted C on the Ask at 3.44 at 10.56 EST and covered at 3.43 on the Bid at 10.57 for a 1 cent move which is all I was looking for. You are correct that it is not doing much today though and I will look at HPQ.

Paul

I presume that all members on the attack here are prepared to show their own trading statements.

But there's a difference: Not every member is creating threads claiming to know all there is to know about trading and naming themselves "The Expert". Then proceeding to answer a question with a question and speaking in an ambiguous manner and being really short at people.

Yes, it could be the real deal but i've seen it too many times and unless you see some proof he could be talking out of a text book for all you know. Until proven incorrect i'm more likely to put him in the latter category, just saying....enjoy though, someone may get some value from it.

Which broker do you use that you can profit from a 1c move ? :eek:

I thought I was getting it cheap with IB at half a cent per side...

U certianly wont be able to do it with a standard retail account like IB offer.

At the Affinity Trading Group (The prop firm i am part of) starting recruits will get 0.00125/share so a 1000 share trade will cost u $1.25 A 1 cent move with 1000 shares gross' $10

Obviously as u start using size the rate drops even further.

No, I did mention "may or may not materialize".

The trade should be based on what is probable from the info already discussed. There are only 4 variables that need be considered when constructing a probable trade. If the trade does not materialize then that is fine, but, unless you have other trades "ready to go" you might just find yourself doing nothing when the market opens, which is the best time to daytrade.

So should I be day trading when the market is open then ? I think that is where I have been going wrong.. thanks expert your the best!