Commentary on The Journey from the Basement

Have you not figured it out yet ????

Nobody likes your attitude and arrogance, ( apart from luidin )

So i would imagine the thread to die off pretty soon.

No offence, just saying what others are thinking.

My arrogance? :LOL:

This is arrogance.
I am like how you viewed Socrates or Grey 1 - a brilliant consistently profitable trader ;-))

Primitive Defense Mechanisms

1. Denial
2. Regression
I am like how you viewed Socrates or Grey 1 - a brilliant consistently profitable trader ;-))
3. Acting Out
Classic lulz ! After all this discussion hh ends it with this bit : "Who cares about the "live" part." !
5. Compartmentalization
6. Projection
obody likes your attitude and arrogance, ( apart from luidin )
So i would imagine the thread to die off pretty soon.
No offence, just saying what others are thinking.

Why stop here add your account # and your full name and notarize the statement by a notary public , otherwise its not a live call !

BTW many members here including flash and fugz dont consider a call without a SL a live call , and thus your calls are not live what a shame ...

Exactly. Post a trade confirmation. It is obviously not live as you are not streaming a video of you trading. You have not posted anything worthwhile in fact. :p

Stop getting hung up on semantics and put your money where your mouth is.

You didn't post a single trade confirmation yourself ... ;)

Thats not a trade confirmation post something worthwhile !

It is better than anything you have ever done.
12/30
IMG_9501.jpg

IMG_9501_2.jpg

01/04
IMG_9508_2.jpg

IMG_9508_3.jpg

Theses are not a trade confirmation , post something worthwhile ;)

Post something similar then we will talk. They are snapshot from IB. I would like to see you forge some images if you think it is so easy.

You have not posted anything.

Post something similar then we will talk. They are snapshot from IB. I would like to see you forge some images if you think it is so easy.

You have not posted anything.

You didnt post anything at all ..

Primitive Defense Mechanisms[/U][/B]
1. Denial
2. Regression
3. Acting Out
Classic lulz ! After all this discussion hh ends it with this bit : "Who cares about the "live" part." !
5. Compartmentalization
6. Projection
Why stop here add your account # and your full name and notarize the statement by a notary public , otherwise its not a live call !

BTW many members here including flash and fugz dont consider a call without a SL a live call , and thus your calls are not live what a shame ...

You didn't post a single trade confirmation yourself ...

Why don't you ask yourself that? If you think my post was so trivial, then step up and do better.

Post a single trade confirmation then we will talk ... how hard is it ..

We will mark this one under regression. The "stop copying me" attitude is alive and well with you.

You want others to post screenshots but you dont want to do it yourself ! post something worthwhile ...

Its a joke

We had a new member called 10% club who posted his statement for December showing EC trades with a30% + return on a 100k account - and it was pulled to pieces

I know and you know - you can fake any info on the web - its a waste of time - and if the account you take it on is demo - its even a bigger waste of time

The only way you know if someone can properly trade is for them to make over 500 calls over 3 or 6 months and then judge yourself

If that person does not take any of those trades himself live - whether on 10 cents and pip or 10 or 100 lots a pip - why would you waste 3 or 6 months doing it??

It would not make sense if over 70% of the calls make money ??

Its also a waste of time showing one day's results - or even 30+ DAILY statements like one of my students - who I taught totally free did - as nobody believed the results

The proof as to be like I say - 500 + LIVE CALLS in advance of moves over a minimum 3 or 6 months - then let the crowd judge

No hiding with average 5 pip stops - no trades left open for 3 days or 3 years - like some do - so inefficient

I don't have to prove myself- I am like how you viewed Socrates or Grey 1 - a brilliant consistently profitable trader ;-))

All the best

F

I'm almost speechless !
Ok well that was a lie.

Of the three mentioned, the only trader to prove consistent profitability, because he based his trading on sound logical filtering methods, was Grey1. He also invited people to his home and traded live.

Socco was caught red handed making claims about trades taken. There were people monitoring the exchanges and no such orders went though, :oops: So, at best, a theoretical trader based largely on averaging down and when the market went on a directional run, he became fully undone.

Then there's you and your ridiculous unverified trading claims. Not even worthy of any comment.

If it wasn't for this community constitution, then you and quite a few others would have been shown the door by now. Instead, you are allowed to hide behind this false playing field levelling rulebook, which does nothing to attract traders to the site. In fact, it has completely the opposite effect as evidenced by the decline.

I'm almost speechless !
Ok well that was a lie.

Of the three mentioned, the only trader to prove consistent profitability, because he based his trading on sound logical filtering methods, was Grey1. He also invited people to his home and traded live.

Socco was caught red handed making claims about trades taken. There were people monitoring the exchanges and no such orders went though, :oops: So, at best, a theoretical trader based largely on averaging down and when the market went on a directional run, he became fully undone.

Then there's you and your ridiculous unverified trading claims. Not even worthy of any comment.

If it wasn't for this community constitution, then you and quite a few others would have been shown the door by now. Instead, you are allowed to hide behind this false playing field levelling rulebook, which does nothing to attract traders to the site. In fact, it has completely the opposite effect as evidenced by the decline.

my memory is not that good :) but would that be option trades on the ftse 100 you are talking about in relation to SOCRATES..for if it is..i can tell you SOCRATES had all his trades closed and gone towards buying the yacht..it paid for a good bit of it actually

never believe what you read..remember:idea:

why do you think some of us are posting live trades..WIN or LOSE..for it does not bother us one little bit..and it will help others see a bit of what they need to see..you agree?

yes..the decline is very obvious..that is why i am back:cheesy:

in relation to grey1..i never met the man..but did speak with someone who was at his house..and by all accounts he done what he said he could do

i believe his approach was based on institutional trading..the top down approach..a common approach that many latched onto and copied..including the master salesman himself..mr hawaii:rolleyes:

there is no magic in it..it is very simple as follows..

market opens..look for where the big traders are putting their money today..as in sector strength..tier 1 stocks lead..intra day trading..meaning trading within previous days range requires slightly diff approach to breakout days..i.e..trading above the previous days high or below the previous days low

the big diff with grey 1 and others..is..he automated his trading..i think using Ib's tws..not a 100% as i had no real interest..i was interested in much better stuff:)

as i keep saying (well someone else said it)..or maybe i didn't say it here yet..but..

trading is math..it is not magic

there was only 1 person i met on t2w who knew the best way to read any market..and he still does..but he does not post anymore..probably cause he seen how many walter mittys are now running about the place

contrary to what most may think..some of us do like to try and point people in the right direction..maybe in a round about way..but serious none the less

it is getting to feel a bit like old times:cheesy:

in relation to grey1..i never met the man..but did speak with someone who was at his house..and by all accounts he done what he said he could do

i believe his approach was based on institutional trading..the top down approach..a common approach that many latched onto and copied..including the master salesman himself..mr hawaii:rolleyes:

there is no magic in it..it is very simple as follows..

market opens..look for where the big traders are putting their money today..as in sector strength..tier 1 stocks lead..intra day trading..meaning trading within previous days range requires slightly diff approach to breakout days..i.e..trading above the previous days high or below the previous days low

the big diff with grey 1 and others..is..he automated his trading..i think using Ib's tws..not a 100% as i had no real interest..i was interested in much better stuff:)

as i keep saying (well someone else said it)..or maybe i didn't say it here yet..but..

trading is math..it is not magic

there was only 1 person i met on t2w who knew the best way to read any market..and he still does..but he does not post anymore..probably cause he seen how many walter mittys are now running about the place

contrary to what most may think..some of us do like to try and point people in the right direction..maybe in a round about way..but serious none the less

it is getting to feel a bit like old times:cheesy:

Well, don't be bashful Lui, how about you tell us who you are talking about....some of us may even have an opinion !