Commentary on The Journey from the Basement

Hi Luidin

First question

Are you Pat Murphy ?

Second Question

Have you ever looked at my FX trading threads ?

I have been commenting everyday on this forum for over 2 years - approx. 450 trading days

An average day - I call 10- to 20 trades

Last year we had the debate about LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE

On an average week I call between 5 to 10 - all in advance of the moves entirely

If you want to trawl through the thread - there is maybe over 4000+ trade calls and easily over 500 in advance of the moves.

If you want tomorrow I will call 3 +

Trouble is - I will never show my live account info - others do - on live accounts as well

Its no big deal at all calling live trades is advance

Being Intraday - I cannot call 30 mins before I trade as I work on 3 to 7 pip stops - so scalps only 1 min in advance swing trades from 5 to 20 mins in advance

Some days I have a 75% + win ratios on 15+ trades

Other days I can have 3 to 5 consecutive losses - all under 5 pips

Its part of trading - I can multi task as well - piece of cake and my live stake size is from 1 to 5 lots per pip

Believe me or not - I don't really care a t*ss - but I don't want to be a free trade alert service so like today - I take the trades and with 5 to 10 mins call the swings that might last from 30 to 120 mins + and make anything from 15 to 100 pips

On tight stops a 20 pip winning trade can give a RR of over 3

All the best Pat - keep it up for 6 months plus with live calls and then you will have some credibility

Regards

F

Typing I bought this is hardly a live trade. Do you have basically been spamming a thread of your own creation with pictures of charts and no trade confirmations.

Hi Luidin

First question

Are you Pat Murphy ?

Second Question

Have you ever looked at my FX trading threads ?

I have been commenting everyday on this forum for over 2 years - approx. 450 trading days

An average day - I call 10- to 20 trades

Last year we had the debate about LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE

On an average week I call between 5 to 10 - all in advance of the moves entirely

If you want to trawl through the thread - there is maybe over 4000+ trade calls and easily over 500 in advance of the moves.

If you want tomorrow I will call 3 +

Trouble is - I will never show my live account info - others do - on live accounts as well

Its no big deal at all calling live trades is advance

Being Intraday - I cannot call 30 mins before I trade as I work on 3 to 7 pip stops - so scalps only 1 min in advance swing trades from 5 to 20 mins in advance

Some days I have a 75% + win ratios on 15+ trades

Other days I can have 3 to 5 consecutive losses - all under 5 pips

Its part of trading - I can multi task as well - piece of cake and my live stake size is from 1 to 5 lots per pip

Believe me or not - I don't really care a t*ss - but I don't want to be a free trade alert service so like today - I take the trades and with 5 to 10 mins call the swings that might last from 30 to 120 mins + and make anything from 15 to 100 pips

On tight stops a 20 pip winning trade can give a RR of over 3

All the best Pat - keep it up for 6 months plus with live calls and then you will have some credibility

Regards

F

i do know a pat murphy if that will do:)

that was a long post..you can do the 3 trades tomorrow..or anytime you like..but you must post details of your trade from your account..no need to show account number..if you need an example look at some of mine..i blacked out my account number

live calls without account info..are about as much good as a condom with a pinhole in the centre

as for credibility..i think i heard that word before..especially bout SOCRATES..so you know what my take on that is

actions speak louder than words

They are simple questions, no more no less. Your mind however will turn them into anything you choose. So,, choose. Just follow your mind. Right.. :smart:

They are not simple questions they are loaded questions. My statement still stands I know that your snide and ridiculous comments and questions are your way of saying you do not have the intelligence to pose anything worthwhile.

what color is your underwear?
How utterly disgraceful.

Apparently you say that you do not have the ego to post anything but you certainly have the ego to go around and make fun of everyone else. Put up or shut up as they say.

I would really like to see @darktone and @Forexmospherian do as Luidin has asked.

@Forexmospherian
Nobody wants your account information. Any reputable broker gives you trade confirmations. It is extremely easy to block out the sensitive information. After you place the trade take a screenshot or upload a .pdf.

It should be similar to this.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
They are not simple questions they are loaded questions. My statement still stands I know that your snide and ridiculous comments and questions are your way of saying you do not have the intelligence to pose anything worthwhile.

How utterly disgraceful.

Apparently you say that you do not have the ego to post anything but you certainly have the ego to go around and make fun of everyone else. Put up or shut up as they say.

I would really like to see @darktone and @Forexmospherian do as Luidin has asked.

i don't think that will happen..as..per my previous posts..very few know how to read the markets correctly..and attribute their so called success to skill..when..in fact it is no more than well below average results..you know how the stats work..so you know what i am talking about

as arrogant as many think SOCRATES was..the facts remain the same..he was right about people..in fact..he was never wrong!

i do know a pat murphy if that will do:)

that was a long post..you can do the 3 trades tomorrow..or anytime you like..but you must post details of your trade from your account..no need to show account number..if you need an example look at some of mine..i blacked out my account number

live calls without account info..are about as much good as a condom with a pinhole in the centre

as for credibility..i think i heard that word before..especially bout SOCRATES..so you know what my take on that is

actions speak louder than words

Its a joke

We had a new member called 10% club who posted his statement for December showing EC trades with a30% + return on a 100k account - and it was pulled to pieces

I know and you know - you can fake any info on the web - its a waste of time - and if the account you take it on is demo - its even a bigger waste of time

The only way you know if someone can properly trade is for them to make over 500 calls over 3 or 6 months and then judge yourself

If that person does not take any of those trades himself live - whether on 10 cents and pip or 10 or 100 lots a pip - why would you waste 3 or 6 months doing it??

It would not make sense if over 70% of the calls make money ??

Its also a waste of time showing one day's results - or even 30+ DAILY statements like one of my students - who I taught totally free did - as nobody believed the results

The proof as to be like I say - 500 + LIVE CALLS in advance of moves over a minimum 3 or 6 months - then let the crowd judge

No hiding with average 5 pip stops - no trades left open for 3 days or 3 years - like some do - so inefficient

I don't have to prove myself

All the best

F

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a joke

We had a new member called 10% club who posted his statement for December showing EC trades with a30% + return on a 100k account - and it was pulled to pieces

I know and you know - you can fake any info on the web - its a waste of time - and if the account you take it on is demo - its even a bigger waste of time

The only way you know if someone can properly trade is for them to make over 500 calls over 3 or 6 months and then judge yourself

If that person does not take any of those trades himself live - whether on 10 cents and pip or 10 or 100 lots a pip - why would you waste 3 or 6 months doing it??

Its also a waste of time showing one day's results - or even 30+ DAILY statements like one of my students - who I taught totally free did - as nobody believed the results

The proof as to be like I say - 500 + LIVE CALLS in advance of moves over a minimum 3 or 6 months - then let the crowd judge

No hiding with average 5 pip stops - no trades left open for 3 days or 3 years - like some do - so inefficient

All the best

F

so..you say you are very experienced..and have trained others..well..i have a very simple question for you..so simple you will not even have to think hard about it

Question:

What do you consider the most important aspect of trading

Keep in mind..your simple answer will sum up all of your experiences

Its a joke

All the best

F

Yes his statement was pulled to pieces for obvious reasons. Do not equivocate and do not try to get out of this. It should not be an issue to post a trade. There will be several veritable features if it is real. Just like the one I just posted here.

Stop writing about your 500 live calls. It is as Luidin said, you were alive calls were about as good as a condom with a hole in it.

The trade confirmation should list the financial instrument the price the number of shares the cost the commission the exchange ID, order ID etc. 10%Club had almost none of these.

I do not care if you post the trade confirmation an hour after you place the physical trade. Just post it.

Neither I nor Luidin nor anyone else worth their salt as a respectable human being and as a trader calls themselves "brilliant consistently profitable".

so..you say you are very experienced..and have trained others..well..i have a very simple question for you..so simple you will not even have to think hard about it

Question:

What do you consider the most important aspect of trading

Keep in mind..your simple answer will sum up all of your experiences

I AM NOT INTO SIMPLICITY

My method matches the FX markets - its complex and difficult to learn as it involves so many what I call "clues" to give me a probability edge

80 -90% of traders lose because they think trading is simple

Its not - its really complex and so many variable are involved for the accuracy I require

I would no way risk like you and HH do what $150 to make $125 win

I am sorry to say - my views on trading are totally chalk and cheese compared to yours

I am not interested at all what Paul Tudor Jones or Warren Buffett or George Soras do - I am retail - - Retail and commercial are different ballgames - I want 20 -40% returns on a $50-70k account month in month out - with no compounding

If I had a multi million capital account - then I would look upon it differently - but I don't and never believe I will have - especially at my age - but then again earning over 6 figures a year is all possible via retail with accounts under $100k -

I am sorry but my views are just so different to your on trading and with no word of a lie - I have over 13 years of purely FX experience- over 7 years fulltime and over 21k live trades to support my view

Regards

F

I AM NOT INTO SIMPLICITY

My method matches the FX markets - its complex and difficult to learn as it involves so many what I call "clues" to give me a probability edge

Its not - its really complex and so many variable are involved for the accuracy I require

I am sorry to say - my views on trading are totally chalk and cheese compared to yours

I am not interested at all what Paul Tudor Jones or Warren Buffett or George Soras do - I am retail - - Retail and commercial are different ballgames - I want 20 -40% returns on a $50-70k account month in month out - with no compounding

If I had a multi million capital account - then I would look upon it differently - but I don't and never believe I will have - especially at my age - but then again earning over 6 figures a year is all possible via retail with accounts under $100k -

I am sorry but my views are just so different to your on trading and with no word of a lie - I have over 13 years of purely FX experience- over 7 years fulltime and over 21k live trades to support my view

Regards

F

How about, instead of bragging that instead you post some trades. Additionally, Tone down your arrogance. It is especially unbecoming of a British person. 21,000 trades? Have you ever heard of quality over quantity?

Financial instrument, the cost, the price, the exchange, trade value, exchange ID, order ID, etc.

I AM NOT INTO SIMPLICITY

Regards

F

well at least you are honest..i will acknowledge that

trading is as simple..or as complicated as YOU make it..and..the simplest way is always the best way..for..the less info the brain has to deal with..the better the results

this complexity thing is a very common misconception..especially in the financial industry

a small few..after years of research..with live trading on mostly commodity markets..real supply and demand..have..whittled down the complexities to a very simple and logical approach that works

it works best for commodities..for reasons stated..but can also be applied to any market that involves people buying and selling

btw..yes..the approach i am talking about was developed with trades in the millions..not in the hundreds or thousands..and made a small few very wealthy

this is why i said..repeatedly..you will never see the real good stuff published in books..for as soon as it gets out it will be rendered ineffective in a very short period of time

were did i say dat SOCRTES way of trdn wuz mne..i had no intrst in vsa or de way SOCRTES trded..but..i had intest in de way he wuz able to read ppl

i taut only dogs eat bones :cheesy:

Hmmm.
Well, my humble take is that Soco was about as good as reading people as he was at the old precognition thing. Which was pretty cr@p in tbh.

All subjective though eh.

Hmmm.
Well, my humble take is that Soco was about as good as reading people as he was at the old precognition thing. Which was pretty cr@p in tbh.

All subjective though eh.

unless you actually met SOCRATES..and spoke with him in detail..you would not know..so i can see why you say what you do

as for his trading results..no comment..i had no interest in vsa..but The Bull's option strategies..now that is an entirely different matter..for..The Bull had also worked out his own method..again..so simple most whom he showed could not understand it..but i did..as i am a simple person..and it helps being simple..especially when it comes to trading

i do not blame ye..it is all the rubbish ye have been exposed to..couple that to the very bad education system..and it is no wonder the majority think and act as they do

it was forewarned in 1580..but due to the same old reasons..which of course were ignored..for obvious reasons..so i guess i have to admit i was wrong..there was 1 other besides edgar cayce that could predict the future..as his prediction is indeed true..and can be seen and heard every single day

No just simple questions. But dont worry, they wernt directed at anyone in particular. Please dont feel that they were directed at you.Reckon tar wont mind havin a go though.

How utterly disgraceful.
Really? Mine are orange. Not that disgraceful in the grand scheme of things eh.

Now dont take this the wrong way, but me n you are the same in that we both have an ego. We all do. However, some folks are aware that the self and the ego are separate, and some, well,, dont.
You might want to pm your new best mate on that one. :clover:

No just simple questions. But dont worry, they wernt directed at anyone in particular. Please dont feel that they were directed at you.Reckon tar wont mind havin a go though.

Really? Mine are orange. Not that disgraceful in the grand scheme of things eh.

Now dont take this the wrong way, but me n you are the same in that we both have an ego. We all do. However, some folks are aware that the self and the ego are separate, and some, well,, dont.
You might want to pm your new best mate on that one. :clover:

What exactly would I be asking him? Are you wanting to debate metaphysics and psychology?

I will say in this rare instance that I concur with that. Some people conflate their self-worth with their ego. Vice versa. In which instances is this occuring? With F maybe?

I do not own any orange underwear. I do like the color though.

Last edited:
What exactly would I be asking him? Are you wanting to debate metaphysics and psychology?

I will say in this rare instance that I concur with that. Some people conflate their self-worth with their ego. Vice versa. In which instances is this occuring? With F maybe?

I do not own any orange underwear. I do like the color though.

Its not a live call unless you follow up , you post pending orders for 20 stocks then you disappear then you come back later with a trade confirmation for a profitable stock ! What about your other stocks which are under the water ?! This is not a live call its called cherry picking !

Its not a live call unless you follow up , you post pending orders for 20 stocks then you disappear then you come back later with a trade confirmation for a profitable stock ! What about your other stocks which are under the water ?! This is not a live call its called cherry picking !

It is not called a live portfolio. It is a live trade. Nobody really cares about the live part. Just post proof of a trade. This is not a dick measuring contest. I do not care how many profitable trades you have. The thread was started to share and collaborate. Go start your own hate thread if you want and complain there.

Those who do not even post trade confirmations should not complain. You just like to argue. You constantly spout b.s. Do not throw stones in a glass house. Put up or shut up. How do you know how many stocks are underwater? You do not. You obviously never tire of being so angry all the time.

I do not care about your entire portfolio. Just post at least one.
Financial instrument, the cost, the price, the exchange, trade value, exchange ID, order ID, etc.

You are either extremely argumentative, which is displacing your anger from somewhere else or you are incompetent. I posted trade conditional. If you were serious about following it up with me, then you would know if the price was reached chances are I bought some. If it was not reached, then I did not. I post the buy order with the sell order later.

You have no leg to stand on here. You have not posted anything real. Your collective2 b.s. portfolio does not count especially since I cannot see this Financial instrument, the cost, the price, the exchange, trade value, exchange ID, order ID, etc.

You are behaving so beligerently that you replied to a post of mine that was completely unrelated to what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Do you even read your own posts hhiusa , who is really angry here :LOL:

A live call consists of this : live entry , follow up , live exit .

Live exit alone is useless - cherry picking - , you come here and post a live exit when you are profitable thats not a live call . Sorry .

You have no leg to stand on here. You have not posted anything real. Your collective2 b.s. portfolio does not count especially since I cannot see this Financial instrument, the cost, the price, the exchange, trade value, exchange ID, order ID, etc.

What collective2 portfolio ?! I was criticizing collective2 traders on the other thread - stops thread - so i posted their portfolios .

Unless you mean the trade confirmations in my thread , these are from my broker not collective2 the platform is MT4 - two completely different platforms - and it shows everything you want , the instrument the entry price and exit price with time stamp , these are cfds so there is no exchange , and you dont need my order ID either , not to mention i post the trade live as well , who is really argumentative now ? lol

Last edited: