College Fund Challenge

How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?

• You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost.

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • You think I will get way more then $2,000,000.

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If holding on to a position until it shows a profit works, everyone would be doing it. I wish you and your followers luck.

Having followed your open trade closely, I estimate your stop loos is at least 50% of your account balance. With a stop like that, you are playing with fire and risk getting your account burnt down.

Ok Account 1 trade from Sunday night has now closed for +25 pips and a gain for +6.3% for the week. :clap:

Account 2 up +5.9% for the week.

Beginner Joe, now you have documented proof that a trade opened, was open long enough for you to see and close in profit. No photoshoping here. :LOL:

That $49 loss is pretty huge in comparison to the profits you've been making (albeit consistently). A little worrying to lose 10% of your account on one trade.

That $49 loss is pretty huge in comparison to the profits you've been making (albeit consistently). A little worrying to lose 10% of your account on one trade.

That was old settings and as you can see with the new settings, it hasn't had a loss in 11 months.

Starting with $100, there isn't much to lose anyway. So,,,, if the account went from $100 to $10,000 and dropped even 60%, you would still have $4,000 and $3,900 more then you had to begin with. All a matter of perspective. :D

Ok Account 1 trade from Sunday night has now closed for +25 pips and a gain for +6.3% for the week. :clap:

Account 2 up +5.9% for the week.

Beginner Joe, now you have documented proof that a trade opened, was open long enough for you to see and close in profit. No photoshoping here. :LOL:

We also have documented proof your account went so deep into the red that you have to use significant amount of additional margin money.. So this challenge should be changed to: make 2 million from $100 using additional $2 million as back up margin money..

Anyway I have seen what I needed to see and voted on your poll. Hold until profit shows works a lot of the time. On the one time it stops working, it will wipe you out.

It would be interesting to see how people following you will do in this. I know you have a lot of faith in your system. But I wonder if others are as willing to go down with the ship with you, or even if they have additional money in reserve to put up as margin.

Last edited:
We also have documented proof your account went so deep into the red that you have to use significant amount of additional margin money.. So this challenge should be changed to: make 2 million from $100 using additional $2 million as back up margin money..

Anyway I have seen what I needed to see and voted on your poll. Hold until profit shows works a lot of the time. On the one time it stops working, it will wipe you out.

It would be interesting to see how people following you will do in this. I know you have a lot of faith in your system. But I wonder if others are as willing to go down with the ship with you, or even if they have additional money in reserve to put up as margin.

The original deposit was $100 +$30 bonus. With the old settings, it dropped to $80.54 and since I changed the settings, it would be up +$148.59 without additional funds. No, the additional $200 is from clients who added $100 each and have contracts with. The account is in the green by +14.6% with or without their deposits. Anyway, I don't need to defend it as I know how well it performs. Thanks for your vote. ;)

If it collapses, so be it. $100 can be spent on a dinner and a movie a couple times. I didn't call it a "challenge" for nothing. :LOL:

By the way, now account 1 is not expecting $2M but $6M because of the additional $200 from other investors. Mathematically, that would only make sense.

If it collapses, so be it. $100 can be spent on a dinner and a movie a couple times. I didn't call it a "challenge" for nothing. :LOL:

If it collapses, you will lose $100 plus a large chunk of margin money you put in separately. You can call the margin money as money from other investors if you like. But the outcome is the same: you will lose a lot more than $100 from your make millions from $100 (plus $2 million margin money) challenge.

Last edited:
If it collapses, you will lose $100 plus a large chunk of margin money you put in separately. You can call the margin money as money from other investors if you like. But the outcome is the same: you will lose a lot more than $100 from your make millions from $100 (plus 2 million margin money) challenge.

:LOL::LOL: You're pretty funny, beginner.

Today had a trade for 25 pips on account 1. Actually, 24.8 pips, to be exact. That's +12.4% for the week. One more day. We'll see if I get another trade before the weekend.

Account 2 had a grand 2 pips. :rolleyes: :) 6.4% for the week so far. Seems like the two accounts are having their own little race. :LOL:

This Week's Results

Account 1: +12.4%
Total gain: +20.9% This still has an open trade from last night and looks like it will be open over the weekend.

Account 2: +6.8%
Total gain: +56.5% This got away with 1 pips trade last night so there is no open trade.

Because of account 2 broker having messed up records, I had to adjust the total gain from would would be over 80% to now 56%. The reason is because I had to adjust the original balance from $100, to $150 because they added an additional $50 because of their problems.

Anyway, it should all look smoother in a few months.

Have a great weekend!! :D

Account 1: Trade still open from Friday so nothing to report there.

Account 2: Because Friday's trade closed, it was free to open another sell if conditions were met and they were so it opened a sell. I know it's hitting a strong resistance area so it may have some trouble punching through. We will see as it's still open.

hey tk, what indicators/trading plan do you use to determine entries?

As a base, I use FMT turbo version. However, my settings are very different which renders (so far) 100% accuracy.

Last night had a small gain of 1 pip on both accounts.

The market looks like it is going back down from Friday and Monday's trades which are still open.

On a side note, I will hedge if indicators are lined up for an opposite trade as the current open trade. However, I won't take two sells in a row as this just doubles my risk which would be just crazy. :D (Even though in history, the double trading still resulted in a good trade. Just too much risk I'm not willing to take.)

There was no new trade today and account 1 trade from Friday almost closed but it keeps hitting that nasty support line so bounces back, hence still open.

However, Account 2 that had Monday's trade closed out this morning for a nice 25 pips.

The FOMC news comes out at 12:30 so we will see if that will finally push the Cable down past the 1.61031 support. Fingers crossed.

Ok, finally after what, five days?,, Friday's trade closed in profit for 22.8 pips. 25 pips on account 2 Monday and 1 pip yesterday. :clap:

Both Accounts are closed and in profit again for the week.

There are two more days of trading before the weekend so we will see what % gain we have by Friday. :D

Starting funds on Monday 13th June £391

ACCOUNT BALANCE JUNE
13th £391 = $642
17th £428 = $688
24th £443 = $707