College Fund Challenge

How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?

• You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost.

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • You think I will get way more then $2,000,000.

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, another good movement in the market this morning for a nice

+19.3% for the week and +7.5% total on account 1
and
+21.7% for the week and +70.6% total on account 2.

Another great week of trading. :clap:

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, another good movement in the market this morning for a nice

+19.3% for the week and +7.5% total on account 1
and
+21.7% for the week and +70.6% total on account 2.

Another great week of trading. :clap:

TK, I have been using a demo account until yesterday, and now intend to use a live account which has just become free. The account contains £391 and starts live on Monday the 13th.

I will report my results weekly on this site. My account is in pounds sterling, would you prefer them to be converted to dollars? (dollars equivalent for my starting fund is $642 at the present rate of exchange)

You are asking us battle hardened ole cynics to trust just your word ?

Anyone can write +70%

I suggest you supply more details of your system if you want turn this story from fairy tale to factually supported record !!

You are asking us battle hardened ole cynics to trust just your word ?

Anyone can write +70%

I suggest you supply more details of your system if you want turn this story from fairy tale to factually supported record !!

Humm, did you click on ACCOUNT 2 ? Not sure how it can be more factually supported. It started with $100 and now up to $170.60 (to be exact) in ONE month. I didn't make these things up by hacking into their web-site to magically create these numbers. :LOL:

TK, I have been using a demo account until yesterday, and now intend to use a live account which has just become free. The account contains £391 and starts live on Monday the 13th.

I will report my results weekly on this site. My account is in pounds sterling, would you prefer them to be converted to dollars? (dollars equivalent for my starting fund is $642 at the present rate of exchange)

Great, yes that would make it easier for my brain to understand if converted to dollars. :)
Or at least add the $ amount next to pounds.

Oh, and it will help the "battle hardened ole cynics" who need more than one person to get the same results. LOL

You could be using photoshop :).

Producing convincing evidence is not hard but just takes slightly more work. As you are not doing high frequency trading, the extra work should be negligible. If you post up your trade as soon as you execute it, then at least people will be able to see you are not manipulating your results.

There are plenty of skeptics. I would be open to possibilities of magic formulas. All it takes is convincing evidence.

You could be using photoshop :).

Producing convincing evidence is not hard but just takes slightly more work. As you are not doing high frequency trading, the extra work should be negligible. If you post up your trade as soon as you execute it, then at least people will be able to see you are not manipulating your results.

There are plenty of skeptics. I would be open to possibilities of magic formulas. All it takes is convincing evidence.

Oh, but I'm one step ahead of you. I have 3 accounts (2 live and 1 demo) posted with links so you can view them every day and can watch them open and close trades. They are on my Live Trades page.

Not that savvy as to how I would create a photoshop jpg and somehow put it on all these monitor sites. This data is coming from and linked directly to my Metatrader4 platforms and updated every 5 minutes.

I'm more concerned with making my goal of 2 mil to hacking which I'm clueless about. :LOL:

If you're that confident of your system, then you should increase the stakes. Why settle for only 2 million ?

I have no idea what meta trader is or if your links are just jpegs. So are you saying I could use your signals in real time to trade too ? If that's the case, I wouldn't mind putting down a small amount of money for some punts.

Yes well sounds too good to be true and all that on the enclosed. A nice bit of advertising too. We shall see

Attachments

• Hotstuff.png
    Hotstuff.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 270
Yes well sounds too good to be true and all that on the enclosed. A nice bit of advertising too. We shall see

Well, thanks for saving me reading the whole thread. I think your skepticism is well founded. Psychology forms a large part of anything I analyses. Based on this advertisement, I would have to say I am extremely skeptical of the OP's claims.

I'd still like to see the trade signals in real time before coming to my final conclusion. But it doesn't look good. If a person is capable of making 2 million, I don't see his need for earning the broker's small referral fee.

I await the OP's real time signal post before voting for account blowing up on the poll.

Well, thanks for saving me reading the whole thread. I think your skepticism is well founded. Psychology forms a large part of anything I analyses. Based on this advertisement, I would have to say I am extremely skeptical of the OP's claims.

I'd still like to see the trade signals in real time before coming to my final conclusion. But it doesn't look good. If a person is capable of making 2 million, I don't see his need for earning the broker's small referral fee.

I await the OP's real time signal post before voting for account blowing up on the poll.

I am willing to give the OP a fair chance with his really ambitious project and should he get to $1,000 fairly soon then give it serious consideration !

You may see the trades open live if you are up at 1:00 A.M Eastern. The trades usually open and close before I get up in the morning.
No, I don't do any advertising. It's all word of mouth and I just want to help others who are struggling in the Forex Market. I know I struggled the first 2 years of trading and wished I had someone who paved the way.

The challenge to reach $2M is really a challenge to myself and anyone who want to spectate is welcome. Some friends and family actually want to join me so they are in the same goal as I am. I can't predict the future so the suspense and speculation is that much more exciting. :D

If you're that confident of your system, then you should increase the stakes. Why settle for only 2 million ?

I have no idea what meta trader is or if your links are just jpegs. So are you saying I could use your signals in real time to trade too ? If that's the case, I wouldn't mind putting down a small amount of money for some punts.

Meta trader is the platform (software) that the majority brokers offer for traders to use for trading. Well, there are signal methods but you would need to PM me because I don't want to sound like there is advertising involved. ;)

I am subscribing to this thread TK, it's going well. Good luck.

I'll let you know when I go live with HF and then will join you in your goal.

Well this weekend has been interesting with Account 2.

As you know, I began with $100 and in 30 days now have it up to $170.60. Well, apparently IntelFX servers were hacked and my account history got screwed up. They have been working on fixing everyone's account but all my history except for recent now does not show up.

They apologized and added $50 to the account. This messes up 1 months of history now. It did have a 1 pip gain last night.

For the record, account 1 now officially started with $150. It had $170.60 and now the $50 that they just added for a total of $221.10 with the trade from last night.

Account 1 still has a trade open for those who needed proof that this is not some "photoshop jpg" No, it's the real world trade and currently -86 pips.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes. :)

Your trading strategy uses an extremely loose or no stop loss at all. This will kill you sooner or later.

Your trading strategy uses an extremely loose or no stop loss at all. This will kill you sooner or later.

In the last 11 months, there has been zero loses. All I can go on is that. Even if there are 2 loses a year, it still would not "kill" the account. And yes, there is a stop-loss and a definite method to the seemingly madness. :D

No new trade on account 1 and 2.

Account 1 is still open. As anticipated, it will be open for awhile yet. It's normal as I have seen a trade open for 2 weeks before. I just have to role with the punches the market deals. :)