College Fund Challenge

How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?

• You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost.

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • You think I will get way more then $2,000,000.

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wednesday: Not a good day for TMT to set the method off with a short signal

Yes. Trade was lost. It wasn't margined but it was my fault at how much was lost. I leveraged too much at the wrong time. I did not follow my own rules and paid for it. :|

I transferred $100 to get the account back to trading again. This time, I'm following my rules to the t. It will probably take 4 years to get my goal. This time, if there is a loss and can't recover according to my rules than it will never work.

Would love to know how you managed to get 39 pips today. My trade also opened at 0615 GMT but got closed out at 0900 GMT with two pips profit. Are you still trading with Hotforex?

I like this bit:

Average Win: 17.89 pips / $9.60
Average Loss: -209.20 pips / -$226.82

Looks like you're on to a real winner there. $2m in no time! (y)

No time meaning 4 years maybe. Yes, it's the best system I've ever seen. ;)

Would love to know how you managed to get 39 pips today. My trade also opened at 0615 GMT but got closed out at 0900 GMT with two pips profit. Are you still trading with Hotforex?

Oh yes, still Hotfx. My TP is 40 pips. :)

+39.8 Pips. :clap:

Now, I'm back to risking just 15% per trade. Had I risked 15% during the last loss, it would be back 100% and on to gaining again. I thought about just starting a fresh account with fresh history but I'm just going to leave it go. I'm hoping to see a more steady growth from now on.

Ok, I changed my mind. I opened a completely new account with ZERO history so I won't keep getting history lessons on how "sucky" my system is. :LOL:

I changed up the style I trade this now. Let me be the first to say this will have losses. In fact, the most it will lose at one time is 30%. However, the first 15% will be recovered within two good trades using martingale. The entire 30% should be recovered within 5 good trades. I'm anticipating 15%-30% per month with an average of about 20% a month (even with a loss). My $2M goal is set for about 4-4.5 years from today. If this doesn't work, nothing with this system will.

So all the "naysayers" while you wish to chomp at the bit, hold your horses. This could actually work.

Although the market has been kind of strange the last two months, had I had this system implemented at the beginning, it would have pulled through. True, it may a matter of time before even this crashes. Time will tell. ;)

I changed up the style I trade this now. Let me be the first to say this will have losses. In fact, the most it will lose at one time is 30%. However, the first 15% will be recovered within two good trades using martingale. The entire 30% should be recovered within 5 good trades. I'm anticipating 15%-30% per month with an average of about 20% a month (even with a loss). My $2M goal is set for about 4-4.5 years from today. If this doesn't work, nothing with this system will.

So all the "naysayers" while you wish to chomp at the bit, hold your horses. This could actually work.

I have a good feeling this time.

I can deal with losing 30% in a trade and then increasing my size because the next trades are sure to be winners. Where do I send money to? I can already taste it.

I have a good feeling this time.

I can deal with losing 30% in a trade and then increasing my size because the next trades are sure to be winners. Where do I send money to? I can already taste it.

Thank you. Me too ;)

Last edited:
I'd like to say the absolute maximum a max downturn should be (in all testings -- not just a single trade) is 10%. You're on the same road you journeyed prior. It will just be on a camel this time instead of a Ferrari.

Do you not update when you have open positions in loss or something? Or are you picking which megayachts to buy?