CMC delayed paying my money

Tell them you're going to call the Fraud Sqaud as the fact they cannot return it to you or can offer you no reasonable explanation suggests that there's some fraud going on. I mean right now fraud is THE topic of conversation when it comes to financial firms.

Ask for the name of their Finance director as well as send him an email explaining the fraud squad angle.

That makes sense, because they are giving me no reason.... Wouldn't be surprised if cmc where part of the Madeoff crew.... Or they invested in the madeoff fund...

Do you know if I am protected by the government 50k guarantee if i have money with cmc?

Thx

That makes sense, because they are giving me no reason.... Wouldn't be surprised if cmc where part of the Madeoff crew.... Or they invested in the madeoff fund...
don't be daft.

Do you know if I am protected by the government 50k guarantee if i have money with cmc?

no-they should be running client seg accounts tho

CMC are very slipery fish.
Any one else had a problem like this, its a new one on me.
Some thing is not right about this post about cmc not returning £5k as that is small change.

ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE TOLD US EVERY THING ??

Getting money out of a cmc account if you have funds in there is trouble and hastle free, spill the beans.

CMC are very slipery fish.
Any one else had a problem like this, its a new one on me.
Some thing is not right about this post about cmc not returning £5k as that is small change.

ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE TOLD US EVERY THING ??

Getting money out of a cmc account if you have funds in there is trouble and hastle free, spill the beans.

come on guys if I had something to hide why would i come here? I am in cash for more then 2 weeks.

The strange thing is if there is something wrong why don't they say it? Also why do they let me trade but not take my money out?

well over 6 months, i have lost and made money, been liquated, etc

What do you mean been liquidated?

I may sound silly and excuse me for that but is the amount you are asking the balance they show in your account?

Also have you ever disputed any trades with them?

I may sound silly and excuse me for that but is the amount you are asking the balance they show in your account?

I have clear funds in my account. What I am saying I have been liquidated in my account and lost a lot of money.

this is really odd , when the last time you funded your account and by how much ? and how much were in the account when u fund it ?

No dispute with them whatsoever..... thats the most strangest thing

this is really odd , when the last time you funded your account and by how much ? and how much were in the account when u fund it ?

I don't want to get into too much details about the exact amount, but the last time I funded the account I was down almost a £1k. So had to pay that off first.

I don't want to get into too much details about the exact amount, but the last time I funded the account I was down almost a £1k. So had to pay that off first.

That's odd because no FX broker will let an account go in the red by that much.

cmc markets
i know i was talking to Phil he said : FSA should be able to do something in less than 8 weeks. They were helpful when I contcted them about a SB company ...

u were in red 1 K mmm :whistling

i know i was talking to Phil he said : FSA should be able to do something in less than 8 weeks. They were helpful when I contcted them about a SB company ...

I contacted FSA again they say they can't t do anything.....I think I have to use the media......