City Credit Capital

cmgames

Anyone with any experience of this company. They are newly formed and are looking for trainee traders, does anyone know if they are a good company?

alright mate.
i am looking for answers to the same question as yourself.
have you had any more feedback?
maybe been to an interview?

They look a pretty decent outfit. If you have the opportunity you should give them a go. At least you won't be pushing sh1tty stocks.

Grant.

If they turn out to be dodgy then just quit, no harm done. Agree the name sounds suspicious but most of the directors are Chinese, who often chose names that sound strange to English people.

From 1 minute of research... they have a genuine FSA registration at least: 232015 and also run Markets Trader - CFD's, Indices, Equities and Forex Trading which looks a damn site better than their main website.

So I'd be pretty confident about them being genuine.

If they turn out to be dodgy then just quit, no harm done. Agree the name sounds suspicious but most of the directors are Chinese, who often chose names that sound strange to English people.

From 1 minute of research... they have a genuine FSA registration at least: 232015 and also run Markets Trader - CFD's, Indices, Equities and Forex Trading which looks a damn site better than their main website.

So I'd be pretty confident about them being genuine.

the website you show here is not live.:confused:

It was when I posted it...

Again I've no idea one way or the other only than to say they seemed genuine apart from the suspect name.

Arabian,

Perhaps you'd care to explain how to do a Google search. I don't.

Grant.

I suggest you google it.

Whats the beef with spread betters? just like any other product ..

Anyway, im an IB for City Credit Capital or CCC, they are the most honest bunch of people i know. I havent been to their offices and am not trying to sell, just letting you all know they have two advantages over other brokerages 1- rebate 2- gauranteed orders. Their spreads are a bit of a subject but they say this comes with gauranteeing orders, so slippage, news etc, the poisition you have your order is gauranteed!