proprietary firm for real?

everyonerich

Experienced member
i was approached by someone claim from newly start up fund trading company, and looking for trader.

they willing to back me up and facilitate several trading condition/support. but the terms is i require to put in any amount of money and they'll match it, so doubled the capital.

anyone been such experience before? what are the pros and cons? however they've been honest with me, where they get the liquidity provider, whos the guy running the whole thing, and only few trader joined their company.

lol.. im posting my mistake and very sad with it. i guess im between rookie and pro trader.. neither good or bad

i had long term strategy with 1:5 risk reward ratio

short term is 1:1.5 risk reward ratio

How do you know where the potential reward is when you enter a trade ?

If the probability of win vs loss is 50:50, and the potential win is 5 times the potential loss, then my hat off to you.

In reality though, the whole concept of risk:reward ratio's is misused heavily.

How do you know where the potential reward is when you enter a trade ?

If the probability of win vs loss is 50:50, and the potential win is 5 times the potential loss, then my hat off to you.

In reality though, the whole concept of risk:reward ratio's is misused heavily.

im just talking about 100 pips stoploss and 500 pips takeprofit.. please explain more about your 'concept' of risk, reward ratio.. lol

im just talking about 100 pips stoploss and 500 pips takeprofit.. please explain more about your 'concept' of risk, reward ratio.. lol

Your stop loss and profit target alone means nothing. I could enter a trade with a 1 pip stop loss and 1,00,000 pip target, then pat myself on the back about a 1:1,000,000 risk:reward ratio.

The concept is totally flawed. If you had an equal probability of a win or a loss, then a 1:5 risk:reward ratio would mean something. Alone, it means nothing.

It is just another internet trading 'trusim'.

I'd say go for it, it sounds perfectly reputable. They'll probably want you to transfer your half by Western Union to a holding account in Lagos; don't worry, that's the industry standard. Good luck, write to us in a week or two to let us know how you spent your first million.

Yours sincerely,

Mayor Douchebag

If they require you to put in money in order to trade, no matter how much they "match" it, then 90% it's a scam!