Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poets Friday

cause it's friday, it's the end of the month... no point in trading except when really have to :)

I'm bored, no more trades because it's Friday. I was going to post something witty here but I just cannot be arsed anymore. Anyway, it's cruel to mock the afflicted (ftac).:whistling

November outlook

Sorry for not posting on Friday

You can also Access the same trades results at:

Platform = Fxpro
Account #: 1278161
Investor Password: d8mkque
You can access same result from here

------------------------------------------------------

Today's Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

Suggestions: Stay with overall strategy.
1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2, 3 hits back below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.63523/

If your instinct still tells you that you should be buying now, this is ok, but make sure that your stop loss is below 1.63493

2. Warning: There maybe panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.64770.

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky to do that.

if you cannot buy GBP/USD look at other option like Crude oil, Eur/usd, gas, all are showing good behaviour for a buy at the moment.

Attachments

• gbp-usd-2Nov-2009.jpg
    gbp-usd-2Nov-2009.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
Today's Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together........2. Warning: There maybe panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.64648.

if you cannot buy GBP/USD look at other option like Crude oil, Eur/usd, gas, all are showing good behaviour for a buy at the moment

That one from 29/10

Today's Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together...........2. Warning: There maybe panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.64770.

if you cannot buy GBP/USD look at other option like Crude oil, Eur/usd, gas, all are showing good behaviour for a buy at the moment.

This one from today. Anyone spot the difference? Yes, well done, gold star, the stoploss level on cable has moved an astounding 12.2 pips. Awesome. Market's going garrity, RBS shares doen 13%, BoE might announce more QE this week potentially, FOMC coming up, and all they do is move the stoploss and spam out the same message?

Personally I think that if God did exist he'd not be keen to put his name to something as frankly retarded as this. Leaving aside any religious / fractal / pseudometaphysical aspects of this guy's work, the simple fact is he has zero clue what is driving the markets right now.

Please accept my apologies if this seems harsh, but the simple fact is - it's not harsh FTC - you, in the nicest possible sense, are a deluded buffoon.

That said, I hope you luck into a profitable day today, cos that's the sort of guy I am.

Good Karma

GJ

That one from 29/10

Leaving aside any religious / fractal / pseudometaphysical aspects of this guy's work, the simple fact is he has zero clue what is driving the markets right now.

GJ

Now you talk sense in my thread for the first. Frankly I had no clue on the so-called underlying market structures since they don't exist in my mind. I simply look at crowd (market participant) behaviours and decision making whether they are righteous or unrighteous on God's time scale (see Genesis 8:22)

I think you just guess the answer right, so I will give you an F (FAILED) on God's IQ rating scale. Why F?

In God's way, there is no room to guess, you either believe that He is God, or not. There is no room for weak hearts and doubts.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Let me see your Friday's trade to correct what you did wrong or right. It will help you in the future.

quietly use my past records to do your corrections
--------------------------------

You can also Access the same trades results at:

Platform = Fxpro
Account #: 1278161
Investor Password: d8mkque
You can access same result from here

Last edited by a moderator:
"Frankly I had no clue on the so-called underlying market structures since they don't exist in my mind. "

Does anything?

"Frankly I had no clue on the so-called underlying market structures since they don't exist in my mind. "

Does anything?

Right now I am working on an idea that can make believers to make wealth out
of the ignorance of athiests and other unbelievers like you. It is there in the Bible:

Proverbs 13:22 which say that the “wealth of the sinners is laid up for the just."

All chrisitians should be aware of this that it is in their reach and not a dream, or things
of the future.

And there will be no room for people like dcraig1 any more

Dead insects perhaps?
who trade by guess work or simply give money to Benard Madoff to trade
for him on behalf of his clients or bank.

Dcraig1 I saw your bank on the list of Benard Madoff's clients.
it is easy, we will simply take a look at the list of your clients
here:
http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/documents/st_madoff_victims_20081215.html
and show them how dubious and reckless you have been with money
entrusted to you. We will be explaining to them the easier way to make money
through Jesus Christ..........

How about that?

You are barking mad.

Are you saying my proposal is wrong or what?, or that I will not be able to implement
it since I have a better service than what you render to your clients at the moment.

Or are you mad of my claims and desire to take over the lucrative business of
sinners. What is the madness here. Friend wake up, God has exposed the unrighteouness
in the industry it is our duty to preach it and implement it.

Oh for the catholic churches, they should speak for themselves, but I believe if they are truely born again, they know how to ask for mercies at the throne of God's grace, speak for yourself, and God will surely forgive them and show them how to follow the right path of investments.

Even sinners who repented of their reckless trading skills are welcome back God, including you and mr. charts.

mr charts is the name of your bank or hedge fund in it?

All of you don't want to identified with Madoff why? Just yesterday he was the guru
of NASDAQ, even financing academic institutions to be trading according to his methods.
He organises seminars and conferences around the world and you all paid heavy money
to learn is evil trading practices.

I think fcta is CYOF re-incarnated but with the loss of further brain cells.

Mr. charts, the other day I replied your post you turned around that I don't respect people. But who have been abusive in this thread me or you.

Ok let's go back to old story, if you check that list you will see Larry King of CNN-Talk show.
He got into the list because of unrighteous and reckless traders like you and many of you here who don't actually trade but front for banks and hedge funds and other people

This matter can be resolve quickly we go to him, you and me. And we declare publicly our trading style to the world, and let see who make the most money, your worldly method based on unfounded knowledge or mine based on the knowledge of God.

Call upon all your atheists intelligentials worldwide or dawin if you can locate his grave, and I will call upon the name my MASTER JESUS CHRIST.

I am not arrogant but there are times we have to stand TALL because I know whose knowledge I am depending on.

However, if you don't accept then shut up your mouth and let me use the thread to teach other people what I am doing.

It is my thread and not yours.

I think your best option, if that's the style of thread you're looking for, in all seriousness, is to ask the bods at T2W for your own private thread, and make it invitation only.

There are pros and cons to this approach;

pro - you get to control your own thread in a way that you don't on the main boards

con - you don't get the mass viewership that you do on the main boards (which I suspect is what you need in order for your commercial venture, oft linked to, to be successful).

But what most likely WON'T happen is that you get free reign to have a thread, in the main section of the site, where only you get to have an opinion on the subject matter in hand.

Sorry mate - it just doesn't really work that way. If your theories are any good you should be able to justify and defend them without losing it. Where you have gone wrong is in failing to back up all the waffle with simple, concise analysis. There's just a lot of noise, vague references to the bible and bizarre stuff about fractals. It might work in a church pulpit but in case the modern world is a touch alien to you, these days less and less people go to church to hear that kind of thing, so even there the target audience is dwindling.

So I reckon a nice cosy private thread is your best option. That way you can be completely 100% right and no-one can say anything bad.

Once that happens, I give it, oooh, about a week till people get bored and drift off.

We're doing you a favour really. You can't buy publicity like this ;)

Be lucky

GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.