chill out places...!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'll pass on that one mate. There again i used to do Thai Boxing a few years ago ( try 10) and managed to miss fighting in the Kings Cup through a bird. My mate went and fought over there and met a bird in the bar and got a blow job. Next night he went same bar and all the rest of the fighters heard about it and took the p*ss big style out of him.

I heard he supped his beer walked straight over the the same bird(ladyboy) and went and got another blow job. Apparently told them he didnt give a f*ck and left them all speechless. The guy is straight as well but said he couldnt be arsed with having the p*ss taken all week so thought shocking them would shut em up.

My old trainer was Kru Tony Moore who trained under Arjarn Sumai and Panya Kraitus if youve heard of them.

Ha Ha

My old trainer was Kru Tony Moore

when i was last in UK I studied ju-jitsu (WJJF) under Sensei Tony Seong in London and Prof Robert Clark at HQ in Fazakerly (scouseland)

was just recently looking at muay thai schools in bangkok as i need to get fit again :cry:

when i was last in UK I studied ju-jitsu (WJJF) under Sensei Tony Seong in London and Prof Robert Clark at HQ in Fazakerly (scouseland)

was just recently looking at muay thai schools in bangkok as i need to get fit again :cry:

thai is probably number 1 when it comes to getting into peak condition! i did a couple years of it, then discovered the holy grail Geoff Thompson in coventry, never looked back after that!

steve

Anguilla

Anguilla.
British overseas territory, high speed internet everywhere, great phone system, beautiful beaches, great rum.
Lived there for a bit, wish I still did.

Attachments

• anguilla_003p.jpg
    anguilla_003p.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 176
  • anguilla-beaches.jpg
    anguilla-beaches.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 233
Anguilla.
British overseas territory, high speed internet everywhere, great phone system, beautiful beaches, great rum.
Lived there for a bit, wish I still did.

Not quite Blackpool is it? D'ya get fat ugly birds on hen nights there?

...There again i used to do Thai Boxing a few years ago..

when i was last in UK I studied ju-jitsu...

Hey guys!

Nice to see fighter-trades here!:D
Mine great passion is Wing Chun,southern style of Chinese martial arts.Been training hard for last two years.
Mine great wish is to move to L.A. so that i can train under Sifu Gary Lam(Lam Man Hog) which is top student of late Wong Shun Leung.And Wong is the legend!:cheesy:
Take care in those fights rathcoole_exile and wish you good luck!
Cheers,
VTK

Right you bunch of pussies, do I get hardest poster title because I actually fought in Thailand?

Right you bunch of pussies, do I get hardest poster title because I actually fought in Thailand?

Black Swan,

What comp you fight in Thailand and who did you train with in the UK
or wherever you trained.

Ged

How the hell, did we get from Chill out places, to fighting?

Hotch ... what are we doing on this thread? The title totally sucked me in and faked me out ...
Time to shut them out and pretend I am dancing on the beach with some cool tunes and a rum punch.

best place , yes Thailand or any south east asia country, with all the shopping , just buy all your need and u safe more than your cost of travel, buy your laptop, digital camera, usb drive and even lcd, all at much lower price than west. nite live is full of fun till dawn, beachs best in the world for sure, seach phuket or koh samui, best of all, u can trade anytime too...internet is everywhere

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'll pass on that one mate. There again i used to do Thai Boxing a few years ago ( try 10) and managed to miss fighting in the Kings Cup through a bird. My mate went and fought over there and met a bird in the bar and got a blow job. Next night he went same bar and all the rest of the fighters heard about it and took the p*ss big style out of him.

I heard he supped his beer walked straight over the the same bird(ladyboy) and went and got another blow job. Apparently told them he didnt give a f*ck and left them all speechless. The guy is straight as well but said he couldnt be arsed with having the p*ss taken all week so thought shocking them would shut em up.

My old trainer was Kru Tony Moore who trained under Arjarn Sumai and Panya Kraitus if youve heard of them.

Ha Ha
it's not who u f uck, but whom they slept with all the yearssssssssssssss, surely tht not fun for traders

Black Swan,

What comp you fight in Thailand and who did you train with in the UK
or wherever you trained.

Ged

was 18 years ago, my background was/is boxing, ju jitsu and kung fu, went on holiday to Thailand, decided to fight. Had two, went distance in both.:)