checking legitimacy of an IPO/reverse merger

Don't know what the terms of the settlement were. It was filed & settled in LA Superior Court. There were a group of several investors of which Tanas was one of them. Don't know the case number. I was never embarrased, only pissed. I figured it was a scam about 6 months after I invested. I was never embarrased because a close relative advised me on it. I guess you can't even trust relatives these days not to steer you the wrong way.

I talked to Lois Castaldo Loto World's CEO 4 months ago. She was asking for money to go to China where she was going to get funding for LW. She said "All I have to do is get to China and pick up a check the deal is all done then we can go public." I do not have any proof of any funding as of today or if she really did go to China.

I talked to Lois Castaldo Loto World's CEO 4 months ago. She was asking for money to go to China where she was going to get funding for LW. She said "All I have to do is get to China and pick up a check the deal is all done then we can go public." I do not have any proof of any funding as of today or if she really did go to China.

lois says she now has the money from china and will go public in about 90 days. anyone believe this?

It's not for real & don't even get your hopes up. 90 days will come & go, then the next time you speak with Lois, she'll say they're getting the contracts completed and making more deals for funding.....and they hope to go public in 90 days. There's nothing you can do. Speak with your accountant about possibly writing off it as a loss, even though they haven't technically filed for bankruptcy. File complaints with the SEC, other State/Federal agencies, etc. But you're never going to hear from them again, unless you call them, and you're never getting your money back.

Just got word from lotoworld that come January or early new year lotoworld will be live on the NASDAQ, thought i would let u all know!!!

Yaaaayyyyy!!!!! Far out!!!!! Sweet!!!!!!! Money, money, money!!!!!!

Guess again, Brimstone.

I heard that crap towards the end of 2007 & 2008.

Sorry man, ain't gonna happen.....

Lawsuit in California

I am also another investor who was scammed by the Castaldos. I was turned onto this POS by a so called friend in Las Vegas. This is obviously a scam, and the Castaldos need to pay for their fraud. I am going to look into a possible class action against the scammers. Anyone interested in joining in a possible suit, or anyone with information would be appreciated. Also, does anyone else have info on a lawsuit filed in Cal, from a large shareholder named Fashe???? TIA

The plaintiff's name was Tanas Fasheh. You can go to: https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/OnlineServices/CivilImages/index.asp and pay $4.75 to do a party name search and then pay another $7.50 to download the original case filing. Believe me it is well worth the $12.25! You will be horrified (and entertained) as you read how the scamming of Tanas was conducted. In my case it was like deja vu all over again. The pitch, hype, etc... is classic Loto World.

Thanks Elly,

I'll try to get the info this week. I just can't let this this thing go away. The Castaldos are nothing but lying POS theives.

Elly'

I went to to the court website, but I found about 50 or so different listings re: the case. Can you pinpoint the document that reflects the final outcome of the case ??

I see a lot of misc filings, but I'm really interested in the filing which spells out the final settlement . TIA

You need to go back to the original filing - some time in 2007 maybe? I'm sorry, but I don't remember the exact date. It is multiple pages long, though - like 15-20 or so. That's the way to differentiate it from all the amendments/motions, etc. And, as you saw, there are a lot of them! Good luck!

I'm sorry... I misread your last. What I just told you about was the original filing, which is very entertaining reading! I don't know if the final settlement is on there. If it was confidential then it wouldn't be.

Elly'

I went to to the court website, but I found about 50 or so different listings re: the case. Can you pinpoint the document that reflects the final outcome of the case ??

I see a lot of misc filings, but I'm really interested in the filing which spells out the final settlement . TIA

I'm sorry... I misread your last. What I just told you about was the original filing, which is very entertaining reading! I don't know if the final settlement is on there. If it was confidential then it wouldn't be.
lois is a crook she and john castoldo milked the company they stole money and they have no brains if they knew what they are doing we would be public by now i heard there is a court hearing in jan 14 2010

i think jan is the end of loto world lois been living good on investor money for years she oesnt want tis company shut down its been her meal ticket check the court filing for jan 14 2009

Re: Lawsuit in California

The plaintiff's name was Tanas Fasheh. You can go to: https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/OnlineServices/CivilImages/index.asp and pay $4.75 to do a party name search and then pay another $7.50 to download the original case filing. Believe me it is well worth the $12.25! You will be horrified (and entertained) as you read how the scamming of Tanas was conducted. In my case it was like deja vu all over again. The pitch, hype, etc... is classic Loto World.

jan -14-2010 go to court records