Charts Only

then go long at 11:45?

no flat at the mo dots are at 5950 on the chart. would need a candle to close above in order to place a buy stop above that candles high.

Although tbh I dont think we will get a break out until the pending home sales data and i sholud be fast asleep by then:sleep:

no flat at the mo dots are at 5950 on the chart. would need a candle to close above in order to place a buy stop above that candles high.

Although tbh I dont think we will get a break out until the pending home sales data and i sholud be fast asleep by then:sleep:

My 9 pairs were/are all over the place this morning, a lot of my signals took place in the early hours, some hit limits which was OK. I'm up in the pip bank for the morning session but not very calm trading conditions at all, sods law (correction, the law of probability ;)) after a breeze of a day yesterday..
What time zone you on bud?

i'm in the uk,

however i am not yet in the position to be able to trade full time. So instead i work nights, trade days and sleep a little inbetween.

My dots all point to a rangebound market and I was considering not trading until they line up on the 4h and 1h, currently dots are below on the 1h and above on the 4h, so we have short term support on a longer term down move.

yesterdays spike down made a new low for the year and a break lower could send cable spiriling down, the next potential support area been 1.5760 so its no wonder its rangebound today.

Because it was part of my set up.

As far as i'm concerned taking the trade was not the issue it was not pulling it when it failed to punch through.

Getting out is difficult sometimes because of the wish to be right. Happens now and then however hard we try to trade robotically.:)

trade 3 (from laptop so chart on exit of +5

round up day 2

total

Attachments

• trade 3 close.gif
    trade 3 close.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 200
i'm in the uk,

however i am not yet in the position to be able to trade full time. So instead i work nights, trade days and sleep a little inbetween.

My dots all point to a rangebound market and I was considering not trading until they line up on the 4h and 1h, currently dots are below on the 1h and above on the 4h, so we have short term support on a longer term down move.

yesterdays spike down made a new low for the year and a break lower could send cable spiriling down, the next potential support area been 1.5760 so its no wonder its rangebound today.

I went long at 11:45, pulled 50 out of it...real slog today though...:confused: my head's not in the right place atm...

trade 1 little tricky as strong trend already in place with all dots underneeth

Attachments

• trade 1.gif
    trade 1.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 162
trade closed + 73

done for day

total +57

Attachments

• trade 3 exit.gif
    trade 3 exit.gif
    32 KB · Views: 150
spoke to soon trade 4 (most likely will keep overnight)

Attachments

• trade 4.gif
    trade 4.gif
    23 KB · Views: 140
trade 4 so -20

well that didn't work out.

final total for day +37

total for week + 11

Last edited:
with the rate statement in 15mins i chickened out here for +70

Attachments

• trade 1 exit.gif
    trade 1 exit.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 153
au contraire mon ami, that's top trading in my book. Either close or lock in 40-50 pips gain...:cool:

Thank you swan, I appreciate the kind words.

I find getting out before my target is hit to be the hardest part of my trading to master but going forward i think i'll close if i've got 40+ and theres news coming out soon.

Thank you swan, I appreciate the kind words.

I find getting out before my target is hit to be the hardest part of my trading to master but going forward i think i'll close if i've got 40+ and theres news coming out soon.

which famous *billionaire* trader said he still hadn't mastered an exit strategy after 30+ years? ;) Been a good day today bud, hope it has for you too...:)