Charting Videos

des44

I'm beginning to video record the charts of my trades going through them explaining (audibly) explaining where I entered and why and where I exited and why. They're in . AVI format. Does anyone know if these can be shared on the forums?

d-

PS. It appears I was able to save a .ZIP file to this thread. Let's see if it works.

Attachments

• Hottrade1.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 260
Cool....it worked. You will need to be able to open .ZIP files and will need a program that can open .AVI movie files. Most computers have a program that will open them just fine. The one problem I see is that my chart is too small and needs to be larger to see.

For some reason I said "black triangle" instead of "black candlestick". This happens when I stay up too late jacking around with video programs I know virtually nothing about.

Let me know if you have any problems.

d-
*tired*

hi
good idea.
there was other indicators on the chart you didn't use in your commentary and the reason you entered this trade. I recommend use them(if they're affecting the strategy etc) or omit them to have a better look on the chart itself.
BTW it was nicely done because the size and resolution selected meaningfully and both of them is appropriate.(not a big file, nor a low quality one).
thnx

des44 said:
I'm beginning to video record the charts of my trades going through them explaining (audibly) explaining where I entered and why and where I exited and why. They're in . AVI format. Does anyone know if these can be shared on the forums?

d-

PS. It appears I was able to save a .ZIP file to this thread. Let's see if it works.

Cool des - very nice video - Perhaps you can set it slightly larger - a little bit Bit too small to see the chart but very nicely done - Hope to see more of it soon :) I could learn LOTS from it!

If you need any help in the Recording software - feel free to PM me and I will try my best to help