Catching volume and price spike

gan.sal

I believe that volume plays a important role in stock movement along with price. So, I want to know how can I screen stocks "automatically" that have sudden spurt in volume and price as well ? I mean, there is significant vlume and price action all of a sudden in a stock. I want to catch this price movement - be it upside or downside. Anyone knows what software/strategy will help me achieve this?

I believe that volume plays a important role in stock movement along with price. So, I want to know how can I screen stocks "automatically" that have sudden spurt in volume and price as well ? I mean, there is significant vlume and price action all of a sudden in a stock. I want to catch this price movement - be it upside or downside. Anyone knows what software/strategy will help me achieve this?

Try:
stockfetcher.com

Spot on gan.sal! I use volume & price action ( in conjunction with certain indiactors to confirm) to trade S&P e minis. Volume makes all the difference!
Best site I have come across for US markets and charting is www.marketvolume.com

Best of luck.
Renzo.