Best Thread Capital Spreads

so you're now backtracking and contradicting yourself...crack on...:sleep:

Scroll back, read the thread and understand the discussion properly and you will see that this is not the case.

This is your contribution to this discussion so far and this is as far back as I could scroll the previous pages:

:LOL: what utter fookin nonsense.

You know this for a fact do you? :whistling

so you're now backtracking and contradicting yourself...crack on...:sleep:

So what is your point? Of course nobody knows since you have not made any point nor have you contributed to the discussion apart from a few interruptive and nonsensical one liners !!!:LOL:

Last edited:
Scroll back, read the thread and understand the discussion properly and you will see that this is not the case.

This is your contribution to this discussion so far and this is as far back as I could scroll the previous pages:

So what is your point? Of course nobody knows since you have not made any point nor have you contributed to the discussion apart from a few interruptive and nonsensical one liners !!!:LOL:
Yes I agree, Black Swan usually do have good and well written posts, maybe he just had a bad day.

Ho de ho we have a live one...:D...OK, further up thread someone (the other side of the industry) told you how it 'works' and not all SB Co's operate they way you assume, FXCM for example.
Swing and position traders have the highest success rates amongst the SB playing 'fraternity', the SB Co's do not keep them to fleece them....go figure...

Anyone tried CS recently , any changes ?
I do not the trade much with CS these days. I did a couple of trades the other day, a few trade rejections in an hour of trading, so not much hasn't changed really. I will wait until transformation to the new platform. If this kind of service continues after the upgrade I will have to leave them. That would be a shame as I enjoy posting on this thread.:)

Last edited:
I do not the trade much with CS these days. I did a couple of trades the other day, a few trade rejections in an hour of trading, so not much hasn't changed really. I will wait until transformation to the new platform. If this kind of service continues after the upgrade I will have to leave them. That would be a shame as I enjoy posting on this thread.:)

Well, I myself have decided to give it until the end of this month to decide whether to withdraw my last funds from them. If I'm not going to get filled, then there is no point. The delay in getting a fill means you will get trade rejected each time the price moves. Of course you get filled if the price moves against you :whistling

Well, I myself have decided to give it until the end of this month to decide whether to withdraw my last funds from them. If I'm not going to get filled, then there is no point. The delay in getting a fill means you will get trade rejected each time the price moves. Of course you get filled if the price moves against you :whistling

It's hard to understand how CS have any clients left if they're still only filling if the price moves in their favour.

Simon, you have not been around much lately. Maybe this time you are on a holiday.:)
Yes, I have a question about the CS dealing ticket (the same applies for DD). After you made the trade you have records of the trade in a date and time format, in the Trade History window. However, you do not get the full time format displayed in seconds as well. I wonder why this is the case. Trading the DMA, you get the trading records in a date time format of hours:minutes:seconds. There is also a precise time stamp of the execution. It would be very easy for you to display the exact time of when the the actual trade occurred. This is very important, a lot can happen in the market in one whole minute. I am looking forward to your reply on this matter.

Can't really see why CS would want to do this, gle, and I don't think it would help the client much, either. A lot can happen in the market in a minute, but spreadbet isn't the market.

Can't really see why CS would want to do this, gle, and I don't think it would help the client much, either. A lot can happen in the market in a minute, but spreadbet isn't the market.
Phil, we'll see what Simon says about this matter. Yes, you are right, it isn't the real market, but the movement must reflect that of the underlying asset. If there is a big move in matter of seconds, this kind of information could be vital in order to correct evaluate your trade. Again, according to MiFID financial directives such information must be made be available to the client. Simon often talks about how good SB is compared to DMA. Therefore I see no reason why they shouldn't give a precise documentation of the trade, unless they have something to hide that is.:)

Who wrote that drivel on the website. I think they need to go back to school and learn some English wot I speaks.

"portals" are just so 1999...:D Perhaps the Meerkat from compare the meerkat is the one what wrote it; simples...

"Spread betting involved no brokers since you trade no stocks actually; the only bet is on the spread at the present and the future. This is one of the great benefits comparing to the Forex and Sticks market, there are no fee’s to pay. The revenue you can make is 100% your revenue and you have no share to give to broker or to the market itself. The spread betting market is unique market and attracted new traders online as long as old investors which already have the experience with Forex and Stocks markets"