Best Thread Capital Spreads

That's not what I'm referring to, I fully understand that. After receiving the promo I thought I'd try the platform out for a bit with the bonus money. I made some profits, withdrew them, then lost the original bonus amount. Now when I credit my account, you won't let me withdraw my OWN money below the bonus level I originally received. It takes a special kind of retard to include a term like that in the Ts and Cs. I understand that certain terms are needed to avoid promo abuse. I worked at a CFD company for 9 months and know all about that. But this is just ridiculous, it does nothing to avoid promo abuse and just makes CS out to be money hungry fraudsters with no regard for customers. The cherry on top is not having my questions answered when I email in and having trades constantly rejected at the smallest of market movements.

I agree with you that some of the terms are unfair.

My £250 bonus was revoked even though I traded after the bonus was applied, just because Capital Spreads were not happy about how little money I lost while trading with the bonus. They don't like profitable clients or clients who lose very little. They said it was revoked because it wasn't used for trading, even though I did.

Simon, started using the new charts. One problem I have encountered so far is on the 1 minute chart but I suppose it will happen on the other time frames but less frequently. When the price nears the top or the bottom of the chart frame, the chart starts to jerk around between all the price contained in the frame and some extremal points cut out below or above the frame. Is it possible to fix this?

correction. the price does not even need to be close to the top or bottom of the frame sometimes and it still flickers.

Other problems I have encountered with the charts. My firefox browser became unresponsive. And when it returned to normal, I compared the chart with the same chart on another browser and they were different. It appears I have to reload the chart to get the same data. Is this at all possible to without having to reload the chart?

Strange behaviour on one of my charts. Other charts are fine but this one is hiding the most recent price candlestick. It was fine this m0orning but this has happened just 14:20. I try and scroll to reveal it but I cannot. The mountain view at the bottom is strange. It sticks out of its frame and there is no room to reveal a white space on the right. Reloading amends the problem. This must be a bug because the other charts are fine.

Take now for example, when the DAX is falling, the charts are jerky. In this state, I feel the charts are unusable. With IT finance charts, this did not happen. Please try and fix this.

..Now when I credit my account, you won't let me withdraw my OWN money below the bonus level I originally received..

what's this? is this that match the money offer from a while back? you can't take your own money out under a certain level? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capital's platform has been a complete mess this afternoon. It has been timing out but still kicking off trades in the background without updating the open orders. It has been ignoring stops.

Shambles.

CMC's spreads is now at 0.7 points what's your response Simon ? did i hear 0.5 points :D ?

Just had a call from them and they have reversed the hidden trade that the system made, so at least they stand by their system and fix things.

Admittedly this is in a small "try them out" account. I hope they'll still be this good when I deal serious money.

The CS plaform has had technical problems this afternoon. I used XTB Spreads and I had orders that appeared that I didn't authorise while I was closing an existing Short position on Wall Street Daily (i.e. another Long position opened). Tradefair was OK though.

CMC's spreads is now at 0.7 points what's your response Simon ? did i hear 0.5 points :D ?
Yes it is a tough business. I have been asking for narrower spread on the Nasdaq and the Dow for quite a while, now I guess CS sooner or later have to follow, or at least give 1 point spread on the Dow. I can see in front of me, that quite a few SB will have a hard time surviving with this kind of narrow spread.

Yes, why do you think people like me use them? I have been around for quite some time.:)

I honestly don't know. I personally wouldn't spend 4 years trying to improve a spread betting company free of charge. If they've still got problems 8 years on and there's other alternatives I don't see why you'd wish to give them your business.

Right farce today with CS platform having technical difficulties. I ended up on a short trade I never knew anything about until it appeared 20 minutes after it said timed out, if I knew I was on the trade would closed at a better level than I did through a dealer, because it went down to my buy area so I lost out today again overall compared to CS. And not being able to use the platform when the price came into my buy I lost out again. Its lucky I am only on small £ per point in these markets or I could see myself being well out of pocket and this after the problems I had before.

I honestly don't know. I personally wouldn't spend 4 years trying to improve a spread betting company free of charge. If they've still got problems 8 years on and there's other alternatives I don't see why you'd wish to give them your business.
The answer is, I simply look at the overall picture, not temporary problems. CS have improved a lot this past year and for that I give them credit.