Can't choose a career

TyErwin

Hey guys, I'm having alot of trouble deciding what I should do with/for the rest of my life, let me give you a little background about myself.

I'm 20 years old and live in Ontario, Canada. I dropped out of school when I was 15 because I had no direction in life however I got my GED and did a semester of Business Admin in college. Due to my father passing away and a lengthy investigation to receive insurance money I had to drop out and bump up to full time to support my mom and myself. I now own my own house (insurance paid out, didnt wish to rent) and work as a custodian (pays great, but horrible job). I used the remainder of my inheritance to fund a trading account and I make some pretty good profits there however I dont have the balls to quit my job to do it fulltime. None of my interests other than trading bring in any money. Since I've dropped out of school and I'm so much younger than the people I work with I would love to get a job that involves working around alot of people.

Can anybody recommend some good, fun, decent paying ($35,000+) night jobs? (so I can trade during the day) I've considered bartending, however since I dont live in a uberhip city most clubs are only open 3 nights a week here.

I understand that this is an extremely hard question given the information above, but any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hy Ty - over here, most night jobs have long shifts and pay terrible money - but what about the Police?

Hy Ty - over here, most night jobs have long shifts and pay terrible money - but what about the Police?

night shift trader? asian markets? or 24/hour desk

search for the above terms in a search engine